What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Acerola] 寝取られ委員長幸乃~頼まれると断りきれない委員長のHな日常~ / NTRed Class Rep Yukino ~H Days of Class Rep Who Can't Say No~(RJ212828)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't know if some1 did a partial translation for this but I started doing it a month ago and thought I'd finish it but for the last two weeks I didn't touch it.

It's like 99% complete.

There are few things I didn't know how to translate and there are few things I couldn't find.

I couldn't find how to translate workdays. No matter what I do, it always stays in Japanese. It's probably somewhere inside variables or system tab but I couldn't find it.
Event names were just boring to translate so I skipped it.
I didn't know what awareness does so I didn't translate few messages regarding that as well.

Mega LINK: #!Byp2TBLS!kmwxS6V0CCJrmPV4-sZ67bSAHXVLbNCabTLG3gl2Jt8+

To apply you first have to unpack BasicData.wolf and Picture.wolf files and copy this inside Data folder and overwrite. After you unpack and apply delete those two .wolf files or rename them.

Last edited:

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
by any chance do u have or anybody have ,the program to apply the patch on wolf?on the topic the links are dead

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a full save for this I've gotten all of that I can I've replayed this about 5 times
actually, if you mess around with the setting menu (the one with the BGM volume) there's somewhere an option that unlocks all the events in the gallery.
I don't know if said option is there for good or opens after you've reached the ending at least 1 time.
I clicked it without knowing (as I don't know how to read magical runes) and unlocked all. After that I just canceled all the save folder <_<

Seems a lot of events require her to be a non-virgin cuz unlike almost all of Acerola games, she does not lose her virginity in the prologue. However, how many events are there where she can lose her virginity? Is the dark-skinned guy and probably the BF the only options?
uhm...
the thug takes it,
the BF too after some petting sessions
if you get stuck too many times in the wall they drill you
also the kid you tutor does it with a ninja trick
the three kids in the park when you teach gymnastic also do it
and I think also working in the pub, as you go home drunk almost every time...
probably even the guy in the pool doesn't give a fuck, as he seems an alpha male
I'm unsure about the classmate that pays to stare her tits, but given enough time him too, probably

actually, there're more chances to lose it than the other way, you just need to stick to a "job" enough time

I don't know if some1 did a partial translation for this but I started doing it a month ago and thought I'd finish it but for the last two weeks I didn't touch it.

It's like 99% complete.

There are few things I didn't know how to translate and there are few things I couldn't find.
Yay, now I can be an idol!

Elove

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
actually, if you mess around with the setting menu (the one with the BGM volume) there's somewhere an option that unlocks all the events in the gallery.
I don't know if said option is there for good or opens after you've reached the ending at least 1 time.
I clicked it without knowing (as I don't know how to read magical runes) and unlocked all. After that I just canceled all the save folder <_<
I dont really know about that but I do know which one gives me glasses and no glasses as well as the one for the bf quick skip option

Last edited:

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't unpack the .wolf files... with arc nor DXExtract, is there some trick?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
arc doesn't work with this game.

I used DxaDecode to unpack but it requires you to know how to use CMD to unpack.
There's no graphic interface, you have to input a command to unpack manually in CMD.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Talking about a fap earned the hard way... °__°

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so much hassle can anyone upload their folder with translation with it? onegai~~

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score

this decryptor works ONLY for newer wolfrpg games. change the file name to all files, and select the file(basicdata.wolf, picture.wolf, etc) one by one and keep emptying that data folder(where it is extracted, out of their respecticve folders(that's why decrypt the files one at a time))

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I can't unpack the .wolf files... with arc nor DXExtract, is there some trick?
Talking about a fap earned the hard way... °__°
What?? You mean limp fap is not the only way?! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
yeah, I know, it's hard to swallow it ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ)
so much hassle can anyone upload their folder with translation with it? onegai~~

this decryptor works ONLY for newer wolfrpg games. change the file name to all files, and select the file(basicdata.wolf, picture.wolf, etc) one by one and keep emptying that data folder(where it is extracted, out of their respecticve folders(that's why decrypt the files one at a time))
your Savior has arrived just switch out the Data folder with this one

lurkerpro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game got an update to V. 1.02. Anyone know what changed?
google translation from acerola blog:

--ver1.02 Bug fix information ----
· Fixed a phenomenon that caused an error when blowjob in prostitution when wearing a nymph bitch
· With the picture displayed when the H scene is omitted
Fixed the part where glasses were displayed even with glasses off
· H scene without location movement in reminiscence mode
Fixed the background remained in reminiscence mode
· Obstetrics and gynecology 2nd, fixed that the voice was out of sync with sentences on the way

--ver1.01 Bug fix information ----
· Fixed blackout after viewing bulletin board in reminiscence mode
· Fixed behavior of pool event
· When viewing a convenience store, the image of the posting site is differently corrected

Chaussettes

Lurker
Reputation score
Has anyone got the thug ending ? I am stuck after I think the 9th scene, where the girl get gangbanged for the second time in the thug school. Can't seem to find the thug after it, no matter the day the hour or if my awareness is high or low.

Thanks.