What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Bitch牧場] NTR騎士物語 ―最愛の人が寝取られてるとも知らずに俺は戦う― (RJ207181)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
release should be feb 2018
Huh, nice. I mean the Gameplay wont differ much from the Demo but there are always ways to cheat in RPG Maker Games xD
I am more looking forward to the Art and NTR Story.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Any news? dlsite still says february but there is still no clear date, that i know of, i really hope this game isn't delayed any more, this may be my most expected game of the year, at least the first half of it so far.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Any news? dlsite still says february but there is still no clear date, that i know of, i really hope this game isn't delayed any more, this may be my most expected game of the year, at least the first half of it so far.
Just wait for the end of february, there are still 11 days left.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yeah, i think i even saw some games just beign suddenly released so maybe there won't be a date until is released or something? Still, i wanted it sooner since then i could use my holidays to play T.T now i am busy until holy week (i think you guys call it pascuas).

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
does it say anything about the game here?

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
For the time being, I finished making a single event, I ordered a voice and now I am awaiting delivery (it is just a partial voice, not a full voice), so when I receive it I call back from scratch and debugging from the beginning and finishing if I do not find a troublesome bug Since it is coming up to the place, it may be impossible during February, but it seems to be completed in a little while. (There are individual differences in a little more.)
If you are late, you can not imagine anything. Please watch warmly as you think that terrible trouble is occurring outside of the assumption.
It is only for windows ※. It is impossible for a smartphone. It is made by Maku MV.

fuck did he say it might be impossible for it to be done during feb :(

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
For the time being, I finished making a single event, I ordered a voice and now I am awaiting delivery (it is just a partial voice, not a full voice), so when I receive it I call back from scratch and debugging from the beginning and finishing if I do not find a troublesome bug Since it is coming up to the place, it may be impossible during February, but it seems to be completed in a little while. (There are individual differences in a little more.)
If you are late, you can not imagine anything. Please watch warmly as you think that terrible trouble is occurring outside of the assumption.
It is only for windows ※. It is impossible for a smartphone. It is made by Maku MV.

fuck did he say it might be impossible for it to be done during feb :(
The way he said is more like is a single bug or something causing problems, and since that isn't his area of expertise he really doesn't know if it will be done by february, but there is still hope........lets all cross our fingers and place offerings to the ntr gods!!!

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I just found out about this demo and I freaking love it,so far the story looks interesting,the art is very nice as well the only boring part if the actual combat mechanics and basic map designs,but I can get around that with cheating,just crossing my fingers it doesnt get delayed.:)

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The mom is by far my favorite already hopefully its not a 1 scene thing,and she gets more scenes I want to see the mom corrupted and broken.
On a side note been following this game for some time now I really do hopé its not delayed since it was already delayed on dec Im itching to play the full version.

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
-The mom scene is indeed hot just wish it had voice like the friend one,the art is great just alone that makes it worth playing the other girls look hot but as a milf lover the mom willl be my priority if she gets more scenes.It would be interesting if anybody decides to translate the full game once its out it would make the game 100 times better.

-The only thing i really dint like was the scat scene,I hopefully there isnt too much of it because I swear that makes me want to vomit.

Last edited:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
lol i think most people including me are here for the mom part of the game XD

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hopefully the Japanese crowd don't care too much about it so he won't have to put too much focus on it. I'm here to see the MC get NTRed, I don't give a damn about that mom.

Reputation score
Man another amazing game coming out soon and I have to agree with you guys the mother is the best part of the demo I want to see the mom give in to lust.I just hope like others pointed that there is at least some more scenes for the mom if not that will ruin the game for me.

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
lets just hope we dint jinxed it,I remember last year I bought a game on release because the trailer and cover had a Milf and when i played it , it only had 1 freaking scene with the milf it was so sad lol

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
well I will say the two biggest questions about the game that remain are
1 how much content will the mom get
2 The release date
Only four days remain of this month I wish the developer would finish already and just take my money!

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
funny thing is both of the games I was planning on playing on my vacation where delayed rip my vacation unless this gets released tomorrow which I high doubt it.

Reputation score
So I was playing the demo and was curious about beating the Elder so I cheated and managed to kill all the monsters,but guess what? he summonds them again in an infinite loop.I was hoping for some easter egg or something for beating them was quite entertaining though since even at max stats they do a crap ton of dmg.

Reputation score
sadly rip all fans of this game who are on vacation until the end of this month or on days off , but no release yet based on the sites ,also charlottes trip game was also delayed ........ sad times

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
would you please calm down - your crying won't change anything

Status
Not open for further replies.