What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Bitch牧場] NTR騎士物語 ―最愛の人が寝取られてるとも知らずに俺は戦う― (RJ207181)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
according to the devs tweets seems like he is trying to re register his game and another tweet says middle-late according to goodle translate so it seens we might see the game somewhere this month unless he delays it for a 3rd time.
Don't jinx it xD

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
according to the devs tweets seems like he is trying to re register his game and another tweet says middle-late according to goodle translate so it seens we might see the game somewhere this month unless he delays it for a 3rd time.
whats his twitter i cant find it?

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Its getting released very soon if you guys check his pixiv he says he is done an lists 3/9 sadly I cant read japanese but man im so hyped this is finally going to be released.
Only downside I havent seen him post anymore mom scene pictures, I will be dissapóinted if its only a 1 scene character,since she is the sole reason Im hyped for the game.

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
-More mom scenes or we riot!!! lol just jk ,But finally feels good to see this getting released soon after almost 1 long year of waiting!
-Netorare Milf Mom here I go!

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
-More mom scenes or we riot!!! lol just jk ,But finally feels good to see this getting released soon after almost 1 long year of waiting!
-Netorare Milf Mom here I go!
As much as I want to agree with you I think.....and thats only me....that the mom will get one of the least scenes just because she isnt integrated into the Main Story that much given the little piece of Info we got from the Trial.

Reputation score
u.u as much as I hate to say this I think so too,because the mom dint even have audio voice if i remember I just wish the dev would had made the fairy the side character and the mom one of the main characters.
I will be happy if the mom gets at least 2 or 3 more scenes at least or the game is going to suck bad for me,because Im mostly only interested in the mom character just like many others in here.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yea I support that idea more mom or we riot! I'm planning on buying this game to support the artist but the lack of mom pics in the previews is alarming might reconsider and just buy it once all the content is revealed.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
looks like game is coming out this friday!!!!

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Fingers crossed, we're also getting a fairy and a cow girl. Nice to finally get some clarification on that. Also it appears we'll be getting another game in the future called FATE/Grand Mama. One guess on the inspiration.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
thank god its right before march break start HELLL YEAH!
now only if shadow garden releases there game

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
thank god its right before march break start HELLL YEAH!
now only if shadow garden releases there game
Whats up with this Shadow Garden? xD
Never heard of this Cycle but it pops up on any thread I frequently visit.

Fingers crossed, we're also getting a fairy and a cow girl. Nice to finally get some clarification on that. Also it appears we'll be getting another game in the future called FATE/Grand Mama. One guess on the inspiration.
Where did you read that he is making another Game?
Care to share the link?

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Care to share the link?
Here:
It was posted back in September, no estimated release date however.

ntrlover123

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello everyone I'm new here I was just wondering did the developer say anything about how much the pricing is going to be? And lastly is there any Info on additional mother scenes then the demo?

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Mmm those don't look like the generic monsters, or at least they are less common, is it posible the monster in the game are original and he drew them? at least some? that would be a nice touch actually.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Mmm those don't look like the generic monsters, or at least they are less common, is it posible the monster in the game are original and he drew them? at least some? that would be a nice touch actually.
They are made by another japanese artist I think he asked permission to use them,you can find all the artist monster creations here:

Last edited:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Whats up with this Shadow Garden? xD
Never heard of this Cycle but it pops up on any thread I frequently visit.

Care to share the link?
this fucking game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.