What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Bitch牧場] NTR騎士物語 ―最愛の人が寝取られてるとも知らずに俺は戦う― (RJ207181)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Can someone help me out and let me know what your supposed to do after fighting the guy in the second floor of the haunted house.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sorry, its been a while sinc ei last did it but after unpacking (i used enigma) i have to rename the folder from %DEFAULT FOLDER% ro something else right? and can it be anything or was it an specific name?

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry, its been a while sinc ei last did it but after unpacking (i used enigma) i have to rename the folder from %DEFAULT FOLDER% ro something else right? and can it be anything or was it an specific name?
Once you unpack it, that's it. You don't really need to rename the folder. Everything inside the %DEFAULT FOLDER% should be enough to run the game. There should be a game.exe inside the folder too but if not, then just move the unpacked game.exe outside the folder into it. Then you can hook it up with ClipLoger or w.e

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Once you unpack it, that's it. You don't really need to rename the folder. Everything inside the %DEFAULT FOLDER% should be enough to run the game. There should be a game.exe inside the folder too but if not, then just move the unpacked game.exe outside the folder into it. Then you can hook it up with ClipLoger or w.e
Thanks, now last question, when i patch it, i am given options to separate menus, names, etc, thing is that i want to experiment so if i want to change it do i erase some file or do i just use the patcher again and it will overwrite it?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Can someone help me out and let me know what your supposed to do after fighting the guy in the second floor of the haunted house.
go to 1° floor and check the chair in the centre room, and u will discover a ladder.

WRONG.
if u dont remove the "%"from the "%default folder%" the majority of the game dosen't start so, when u unpack with enigma, ALWAYS rename the folder to "default folder".

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Quick question, what does the name of the kingdom translate to, and is it this アヌスガルド王国へ? I am trying to get a better translation and add it to the dictionary, but i am pretty sure the name is a joke xD

Edit: yep, Bitch definetly went for humour here, i mean barely out of the village and the guy steps on shit xD, and with that dialogue makes me suspicious lol

I didn't play the demo if it wasn't obvious xD

Last edited:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
lol you some of you guys might not know but RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher has the ability to add cheat and boi there amazing like make enemy life 0 and like increase gold or even the ability to walk through walls...yeah boi

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So, i never could download the demo so i never tried shakuganaexa's translation, can someone make work with the game?

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So, i never could download the demo so i never tried shakuganaexa's translation, can someone make work with the game?
Shakuganaexa's patch came out literally hours before the game came out, so most of us had already played the demo by then and never gave the patch a try.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Shakuganaexa's patch came out literally hours before the game came out, so most of us had already played the demo by then and never gave the patch a try.
Really? because i remember i first noticed this game due to seeing him post about the demo translation and that it was avalaible last year. Or you mean he released another? or even one that works with the game......

SGrimmer

Lurker
Reputation score
You need to investigate the chair in the main room on the floor below.

I on the other hand have no idea how to not get the "tentatively good" ending. Anyone have any wisdom on that?

Edit: Nevermind, turns out I was being dumb and attacking the final boss instead of his underlings like I was told to.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
You need to investigate the chair in the main room on the floor below.

I on the other hand have no idea how to not get the "tentatively good" ending. Anyone have any wisdom on that?

Edit: Nevermind, turns out I was being dumb and attacking the final boss instead of his underlings like I was told to.
How many endings are there? i already got a technicaly bad ending by insulting the desk person in the guild xD, you basically say the begineer quests are beneath you and act like a self entitled ashole so the woman takes away your knight apprentice license and the girl says she didn't think you were that kind of person (calls you trash or soemthing) xD

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How many endings are there? i already got a technicaly bad ending by insulting the desk person in the guild xD, you basically say the begineer quests are beneath you and act like a self entitled ashole so the woman takes away your knight apprentice license and the girl says she didn't think you were that kind of person (calls you trash or soemthing) xD
There's also the ending where you visit the pig man that the Animal God said the childhood friend has 150% compatibility.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's also the ending where you visit the pig man that the Animal God said the childhood friend has 150% compatibility.
You have any idea how to get the other pig man ending, the one where he nabs all three girls?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
man... this game have so many ending and game over! and with so many choice and branch! haaargh! @_@
btw i have find another 2 big ending, fate end and full NTR end.
after the pirates is dead (during the ships invasion) 1° choice lead to (good) fate ending, the second choice lead to the full ntr ending (and when i say full, is becouse every girl AND the mother get ntr)

btw before the final fight with the big three bad guys we can declare love toward one of the girls or neither of them. each choice unlock 2 scene for that specific girl but i havent find any difference in the endings.

btw, i still dont have some scene unlocked. what i miss is scene number 3, 11, 12 and the last 4. any tips to unlock this scenes?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
man... this game have so many ending and game over! and with so many choice and branch! haaargh! @_@
btw i have find another 2 big ending, fate end and full NTR end.
after the pirates is dead (during the ships invasion) 1° choice lead to (good) fate ending, the second choice lead to the full ntr ending (and when i say full, is becouse every girl AND the mother get ntr)

btw before the final fight with the big three bad guys we can declare love toward one of the girls or neither of them. each choice unlock 2 scene for that specific girl but i havent find any difference in the endings.

btw, i still dont have some scene unlocked. what i miss is scene number 3, 11, 12 and the last 4. any tips to unlock this scenes?
Those 2 are apart from the previously mentioned ending? the one involving 2 pills? xD

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Those 2 are apart from the previously mentioned ending? the one involving 2 pills? xD
the only pill i have find is in the fate ending, when MC grow a 30cm cock and live happy and fuck the 3 girls at one time in the inn. it's strange however, that happen regardless if u win or lose that specific battle...
but btw, beside that single scene, i haven't seen any other pills for now.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
the only pill i have find is in the fate ending, when MC grow a 30cm cock and live happy and fuck the 3 girls at one time in the inn. it's strange however, that happen regardless if u win or lose that specific battle...
but btw, beside that single scene, i haven't seen any other pills for now.
Someone mentioned 2 pills, and that you needed the 2 for the good/true ending or something, like if you only take 1 your dick is still 15cm too short xD

Mmm, maybe the game is bugged? who knows.

Btw is there any meaning in rejecting the other girls offers? i mean after doing their recruit quests, you get an option to accept them in the party or not (i actually felt sorry for the cow girl when i rejecter her out of curiosity). Apart from maybe simplifying the game i can't see any point in not recruiting them, unless ther eis some ending that requires you only having your childhood friend as a companion.

Lol the extra game over are fun. Like rejecting to help the kids lol

Btw anyonme knows what exactly is アヌスガルド? I know is the name of the kingdom but i am not ure what is the anal joke xD

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any full save or walkthrough avaliable for lazy players who just want to see the cg's?

Status
Not open for further replies.