What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Bitch牧場] NTR騎士物語 ―最愛の人が寝取られてるとも知らずに俺は戦う― (RJ207181)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
any hints for another ending?

maybe I got normal ending, where MC died..
it's all about combination of choice.
but to avoid normal ending and advance in the story, when the big bad tentacle boss appear in the king chamber, dont talk with the white hair teacher o attack the boss, instead kill the goblin minions.
if u do this u cand continue the story and see other endings.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it's all about combination of choice.
but to avoid normal ending and advance in the story, when the big bad tentacle boss appear in the king chamber, dont talk with the white hair teacher o attack the boss, instead kill the goblin minions.
if u do this u cand continue the story and see other endings.
oh i see.. I will try it..

is there any important choice (before fighting tentacle boss) or after that?

Because A lot of choice just end the game. LoL

=============================================

TBH I like this game, because its not GOR NTR. Getting bored with the game that focus on GOR scene... :D

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
is there any important choice (before fighting tentacle boss) or after that?

Because A lot of choice just end the game. LoL
well yes, some choice will stuck you in one specific path (like the choice to bombard the enemy fleet or let them to escape), other will unlock some scene or block other unitl ng+. its a mess lol
btw the only way to find stuff is to create several save before specific part of the game or before some multiple choice and try to do some trial and error to see if u can find some scenes or change endings.
go out and talk with everyone in every village after every story progress is also convenient to search for side quest or hidden scene

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
well yes, some choice will stuck you in one specific path (like the choice to bombard the enemy fleet or let them to escape), other will unlock some scene or block other unitl ng+. its a mess lol
btw the only way to find stuff is to create several save before specific part of the game or before some multiple choice and try to do some trial and error to see if u can find some scenes or change endings.
go out and talk with everyone in every village after every story progress is also convenient to search for side quest or hidden scene
Scenes in ng+? weird the reccolection room doesn't seen that big, can you mention 1 or 2 examples?

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Where do you find this pig man?
In the demi-human village there's a house on the Eastern side that you couldn't go into during your first visit. After fighting the animal God go back to the house and you will be given a choice. Pick the lower option to kickoff the ending.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
il also ask and wait fro a 100% save. my game broke completely and FOR SOME reason saves broke and my only sve was at the start now all others broken -_- no thx i dont plan to redo all game

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Scenes in ng+? weird the reccolection room doesn't seen that big, can you mention 1 or 2 examples?
i meant, if u do some choice or dont trigger some event u can't see that scenes until ng+
for exemple when u declare your love with one of the girls. with every choice u lose the scene of the other 2 girls (or all 3 if u pick the last choice) and u cant see that scene unitl u play the game again.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
i meant, if u do some choice or dont trigger some event u can't see that scenes until ng+
for exemple when u declare your love with one of the girls. with every choice u lose the scene of the other 2 girls (or all 3 if u pick the last choice) and u cant see that scene unitl u play the game again.
I think i get it, but from what i can see on the full save (someone posted one in AS) those scene don't appear in the reccolection room, unless.........the scenes you mention consist of the girls doing it with MC then going ntr?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I think i get it, but from what i can see on the full save (someone posted one in AS) those scene don't appear in the reccolection room, unless.........the scenes you mention consist of the girls doing it with MC then going ntr?
exactly that scene yes. since mc dick is too small, the girls run to the king to be fucked really hard.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
exactly that scene yes. since mc dick is too small, the girls run to the king to be fucked really hard.
Is that scene after MC confessed, and have sex with the heroine (and of course his dick is small), the girl went to the king and have sex. After that, is there any scene?

Because what I got after that, I only got 3 ending (4 I think with normal ending)

1st one is the normal one (MC Died)
2nd defeated the enemy, and MC will get mission by the king and got NTR, and enemy is back
3rd I choose to talk to the king before fighting last boss, and the army came. But I think it end with bad ending (or game over? I forgot)
4th Before fighting last boss, I go to Kemonomimi village and talk to the pigman, got NTR by him.

Is there any more?

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is that scene after MC confessed, and have sex with the heroine (and of course his dick is small), the girl went to the king and have sex. After that, is there any scene?

Because what I got after that, I only got 3 ending (4 I think with normal ending)

2nd defeated the enemy, and MC will get mission by the king and got NTR, and enemy is back
3rd I choose to talk to the king before fighting last boss, and the army came. But I think it end with bad ending (or game over? I forgot)
4th Before fighting last boss, I go to Kemonomimi village and talk to the pigman, got NTR by him.

Is there any more?
I didnt played the Game yet but according to the Thread there is actually a "Happy Ending" in which he didnt get NTRed by using 2 Penis Enlargement Pills.
Guess this is worth mentioning.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
yes.
after that u can see a scene in the green hat guy (house next to the inn in the capitl city)
there is 1 scene per girl in the brothel (so, 3 total scene)
if u havent return home there is 2 or 3 scene with the mother (idk if kill the old guy in the last scene have some change in the story, for now kill or not kill him seem useless)

after this, there is only ending cg for what i know.

Is there any more?
in the second one when u have killed the enemy and u have gain the final promotion, an enemy fleet will appear.
after defeat the woman pirate u have 2 choice. the second choice is the happy fate ending (famous pill, 30 cmq penis and all live and fuck happy togheter)
the first choice is the full ntr ending (3 girl plus mother. even if u have killed the old guy in the native village u still see this cg, and thats weird)

after this 2 end, plus the other u have mentioned, i dont know other final ending (with cg)

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yes.
after that u can see a scene in the green hat guy (house next to the inn in the capitl city)
there is 1 scene per girl in the brothel (so, 3 total scene)
if u havent return home there is 2 or 3 scene with the mother (idk if kill the old guy in the last scene have some change in the story, for now kill or not kill him seem useless)

after this, there is only ending cg for what i know.

in the second one when u have killed the enemy and u have gain the final promotion, an enemy fleet will appear.
after defeat the woman pirate u have 2 choice. the second choice is the happy fate ending (famous pill, 30 cmq penis and all live and fuck happy togheter)
the first choice is the full ntr ending (3 girl plus mother. even if u have killed the old guy in the native village u still see this cg, and thats weird)

after this 2 end, plus the other u have mentioned, i dont know other final ending (with cg)
The green hat you mention is the kid that we save in the cave right? If that right, I already got that after saving him
Brothel scene and mother scene (got fuck by oldman) already got it too.

Ahh I see, I think I need to replay the game again. Because I dont have savedata from after fighting that pirate woman.
I think I will try the happy fate ending..

Thanks senpai. :D

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm amazed at the amount of effort that went into this game considering how simple it appears at first glance. Also a happy ending is always a big plus.

jackzMA

Reputation score
anyone have finished this game could tell me what to do? i bought this game yesterday been playin it for a while and stuck with multiple choices, or is there any walkthrough for this game or something?
if any of you could help me it would be appreciated

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
iwait for a full save better i couldnt find the one at AS and someone said its not even full o.o

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
iwait for a full save better i couldnt find the one at AS and someone said its not even full o.o
This is the save, i only used it a little to see what the scenes were about.

Status
Not open for further replies.