What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Bitch牧場] NTR騎士物語 ―最愛の人が寝取られてるとも知らずに俺は戦う― (RJ207181)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Jesus, how long does the blue haired mage training lasts? Don't tell me is bugged.......

Edit: Finally got and "ending" (apart from pig beast boy), after training i got transported to another dimention, before leaving encountered a demon and i had to choose something but i really didn't get it, doe sit affect the ending? anyway when i left i found the bad guys, they revealed their plan and just for fun i choose their side, the girls killed them all and ending xD

lol, i asked them to wait and they did lol.

Anyway quick question what do i have to do to win either against the guys or the girls, lvl up?

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Jesus, how long does the blue haired mage training lasts? Don't tell me is bugged.......

Edit: Finally got and "ending" (apart from pig beast boy), after training i got transported to another dimention, before leaving encountered a demon and i had to choose something but i really didn't get it, doe sit affect the ending? anyway when i left i found the bad guys, they revealed their plan and just for fun i choose their side, the girls killed them all and ending xD

lol, i asked them to wait and they did lol.

Anyway quick question what do i have to do to win either against the guys or the girls, lvl up?
Go back to the training area, that wasn't anywhere near the end, you leave the first time when you're not even half way up.

Kurogane

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can someone pls tell me what to do after killing the boss in the underwater dungeon. After the fight there are two options, main heroine getting raped or getting rescued by some black-haired guy. after that i can't progress anymore

edit: nevermind, figured it out

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Go back to the training area, that wasn't anywhere near the end, you leave the first time when you're not even half way up.
Teah, i got the "true ntr" ending, but i still couldn't beat the fricking old man!!! and i didn't see any other pill (i saw an aramda but nothing more), i kind of hope bitch adds more scenes, maybe to some of the endings.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
the only pill i have find is in the fate ending, when MC grow a 30cm cock and live happy and fuck the 3 girls at one time in the inn. it's strange however, that happen regardless if u win or lose that specific battle...
but btw, beside that single scene, i haven't seen any other pills for now.
Then the MC is just like the other guys, just competing to fuck the bitches. I can't really blame the guys or the girls then, it was fair game and he just loses in the majority of cases.

junkdump781

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get the bad ending where the pig man gets all three girls and not just one of em.

Sarav

Reputation score
I also want to know this.
After you go through the training area and find the bad guys on the hill, leave and go back to the beast god, then talk the pig. Basically the pig is a descendant of the beast god, so he give all his power to him.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Game has been updated to v1.3. It appears to be a bug fix which is good.

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game has been updated to v1.3. It appears to be a bug fix which is good.
Are there any new scenes?

and is there anyone gonna translate this game? like in patreon or something so i can support them

ments

Reputation score
Are there any new scenes?

and is there anyone gonna translate this game? like in patreon or something so i can support them
literally you quoted the answer to your own question
v1.3. It appears to be a bug fix

heller1

Reputation score
hey guys. I live under a rock so I just found about this game. is there a walkthrough for this game cause I cant extract it with enigma and use translator. :(

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
hey guys. I live under a rock so I just found about this game. is there a walkthrough for this game cause I cant extract it with enigma and use translator. :(
No there is no walkthrough. On the enigma issue not all MV games are compressed, a good number of them don't require extraction so you can install the text hooker right away.

heller1

Reputation score
No there is no walkthrough. On the enigma issue not all MV games are compressed, a good number of them don't require extraction so you can install the text hooker right away.
thx for the info but at this point I gave up on the game. I tried to play it but I dont speak japanese so I just deleted it..

Status
Not open for further replies.