What's new

[Happy Life] Meltys Quest [OUT NOW ON STEAM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You can set steam-games to hidden, right? Keep em off your account page. Then you need to copy it out of your steam-folder so it doesn't tell everyone anyway each time you boot the game.
Frankly, steam just needs an option to turn that shit off.

Or theres the simple option of just pirating it (come on, that's what 99% of the threads on the site are for, lets not pretend otherwise.) and then maybe dropping the dev some money on patreon if you want to balance your Karma.
That'd get you the uncensored version without having to go public with it. You'd need to hunt down patches individually though.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Steam decided to restrict developers from posting links to the uncensor patch in the community section, it's too bad because Melty's quest via Steam is an incredible game and i'm happy i can finally support an H-game with a legitimate purchase. Hopefully more games can be put on steam like this in the future and a decensor patch can be made available via word of mouth, someone has already mentioned ULMF in the community section when talking about this game.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Congratulations on 10k steam sales alone, twice as fast as on dlsite. How is the profit on steam compared to dlsite 1v1 copy sold? And what are Sachisama's thoughts?

About new content, glad you're going for the fee approach instead of cashing in on the game's success. The thing I'd like most to be added into the current game is an arena of sorts, where you can re-battle all the bosses.

mirthless

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So for now i've got endings melys, is the T ending for the princess mode?

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You need 70+ slut levels without the castle finished.

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I can't get past the first boss i do no damage to her. Anyone know how?

emmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
started the game after my pc BSOD, and all my saves are gone! what happened! the files are still there, just that the game can see them.

Sarav

Reputation score
I can't get past the first boss i do no damage to her. Anyone know how?
Just find an updated version of the game, because the first boss is bugged. Or, you know, buy the game?

Cerneu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just find an updated version of the game, because the first boss is bugged. Or, you know, buy the game?
Funny that due to all the bugs in the first version it's now easy to identify pirates. :p

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
is there a way to recover slut level to 0 or we seriously have to play through this game without viewing any scenes for the first ending?

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Once u start a NG+ u will be asked if u want to reset your slut lvl to 0. As for getting scenes during a pure first play through, i believe you only have access to the bosses scenes.
Other than that i don't recall any way to drop slut level.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You're not expected to get the first ending (slut 0) on a first playthrough.. that'd be hardcore. You're expected to playthrough at least once "normally", then reset your slut level on a NG+ and just steamroll the game with your boosted level to get the pure ending.

Keyen

Reputation score
It's not that hard to do a 0 slut level on first playthrough. Actually, it's not even really hard, the hardest boss fight is the second, and only if you don't even try to use crafting to get some potions.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's not that hard to do a 0 slut level on first playthrough. Actually, it's not even really hard, the hardest boss fight is the second, and only if you don't even try to use crafting to get some potions.
Are you talking Kogal or Princess mode? (my comment was based on Princess mode thinking, completely forgetting about Kogal mode)

autizboyz

Reputation score
You're not expected to get the first ending (slut 0) on a first playthrough.. that'd be hardcore. You're expected to playthrough at least once "normally", then reset your slut level on a NG+ and just steamroll the game with your boosted level to get the pure ending.
Beat with 0 slut on hardcore/princess mode in first run, its not hard just need lot of time grinding, leveling, and gearing your char. True princess mode tho thats another whole story you need probaly some of the costume skill like heal (jk uniform/school outfit is probaly the best for healing), and double/triple slash/attack.

Keyen

Reputation score
Are you talking Kogal or Princess mode? (my comment was based on Princess mode thinking, completely forgetting about Kogal mode)
Of course, Princess mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.