What's new

[Happy Life] Meltys Quest [OUT NOW ON STEAM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Didn't have much trouble doing a virgin run on Princess Mode either. Hell, the Pure Dress is super OP too, so that trivialize the Pure run even more.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I know I said I wasn't going to post here again, but after traveling and gaining a new perspective, I feel a lot better about everything now.

So I just wanted to chime in and congratulate Sachinama and Remtairy on the success of Meltys Quest. 20,000 sales is no joke...

Sachinama also created his own Patreon for those who wanted to help contribute towards his next project:

Looking forward to better things to come!

Freedom12312

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know I said I wasn't going to post here again, but after traveling and gaining a new perspective, I feel a lot better about everything now.

So I just wanted to chime in and congratulate Sachinama and Remtairy on the success of Meltys Quest. 20,000 sales is no joke...

Sachinama also created his own Patreon for those who wanted to help contribute towards his next project:

Looking forward to better things to come!
Nice

Will they add new content to the current game? Like outfits or H scenes? just wondering

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Nice

Will they add new content to the current game? Like outfits or H scenes? just wondering
I think so. Sachinama is working extremely hard on a content update right now.

I don't know the exact details, but I could imagine all those things and more would be included. He seemed quite overjoyed by the response this game got, so I think he wanted to reward his fans.

LostLogia

Lurker
Reputation score
Congrats on the successful steam release!
Say, did valve say anything to you about not putting an H-patch on the forums or anything yet?

OP
Remtairy

Remtairy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks! No, they did not mention that, and I don't think they would because they have no right outside of their own platform.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks! No, they did not mention that, and I don't think they would because they have no right outside of their own platform.
They've been asking devs not to directly post links to uncensor patches directly on their forums or game info page, but a link to a page that has a link is okay I think.

joshisism

Reputation score
Based on ending S, could we one day expect there to be a sequel/spin off that follows Dark Meltys taking over the world or something similar?

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
news on Melty Quest 1.10:

Sachinama sent the data for the Meltys Quest v1.10 update over to me and I have been working on the combat stuff inside the update. It should be about done and ready to be released for Japanese users on Dlsite Maniax before the weekends. After that is finished, I will begin working on the English translation of the update to bring v1.10 to Steam and DLsite Ecchi, which should take about two weeks.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well, i finally got this and fallen, before i decide wich to play a quick question does this game have any form of ntr, cheating, netori or similar? even if its small and not too serious. (Its because i like it xD, i still remember Minako lol, and his other games had ntr but not too serious).

Ah another question, what will the newest update bring to the game?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, i finally got this and fallen, before i decide wich to play a quick question does this game have any form of ntr, cheating, netori or similar? even if its small and not too serious. (Its because i like it xD, i still remember Minako lol, and his other games had ntr but not too serious).

Ah another question, what will the newest update bring to the game?
There is an explicit NTR sidequest yes, and there are a handful faint NTRish subplots throughout as well.

..as for the update, a new town and dungeon.. about an hour of extra content, per Remtairy.

Hikaru III

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version 1.10 of the game is now up on DLSite
When will we receive the DLC update con steam?

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Remtairy is currently working on a translation. In a earlier patreon post he said that we can expect the english update in about 2 weeks.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So has anyone checked out the newest version? i mean in the jap version, just wanting to know what kind of scenes we will have and if the new content happens after the current story or if its before the endings.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Update 1.10 live on Steam. Should be up on EnglishDlsite either tonight or tomorrow.

Blick

Lurker
Reputation score
Any clue how to progress the 1.10 content? I found the painter in the castle who gives you an emerald which according to the item description a dragon would like but I don't recall a dragon in the story nor can I find one.

Edit: Found the dragon at the clothing store.

Golgo9999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any clue how to progress the 1.10 content? I found the painter in the castle who gives you an emerald which according to the item description a dragon would like but I don't recall a dragon in the story nor can I find one.

Edit: Found the dragon at the clothing store.
i can't pass the bridge when i go to south

Zhongda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't cross the bridge either. I also can't download the uncensor patch from Remtairy's Patreon because the mediafire link fails to generate a download key and the mega link...redirects to mediafire.

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the 1.00 uncensor patch does not work when you use it on 1.10, a full repack of 1.10 with all the original content might be needed

also the mediafire links for the new content do not work for me

about the bridge bug - Remtairy said that 1.10a (update your steam game) hotfixes the bridge issue

Status
Not open for further replies.