What's new

[Happy Life] Meltys Quest [OUT NOW ON STEAM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
my uncensor patch appears to still be working, but I'm also having the bridge issue, and 1.10a won't push to my client

edit: ok, NOW 1.10a has been pushed.. and you DO need to DL a new uncensor patch for the new content

Last edited:

Blick

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't cross the bridge either. I also can't download the uncensor patch from Remtairy's Patreon because the mediafire link fails to generate a download key and the mega link...redirects to mediafire.
It has been patched now.

sosicksotired

Lurker
Reputation score
Regarding new update, Spoilers if you have not progressed past the v1.10 update.

How do I complete the Minotaur quest in Zikka Village, I'm pretty sure the person you're to seek is your mother, but she's not getting any quest icons on her.
Assistants is greatly appreciated.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Regarding new update, Spoilers if you have not progressed past the v1.10 update.

How do I complete the Minotaur quest in Zikka Village, I'm pretty sure the person you're to seek is your mother, but she's not getting any quest icons on her.
Assistants is greatly appreciated.
You have to have already cleared the Thanksgiving Festival ending (and resume before ending using that save file)

sosicksotired

Lurker
Reputation score
You have to have already cleared the Thanksgiving Festival ending (and resume before ending using that save file)
I've done the thanksgiving festival ending already (on my 4th run on the same file) I did not know there was a way to resume the game before starting a new one, how to do that?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've done the thanksgiving festival ending already (on my 4th run on the same file) I did not know there was a way to resume the game before starting a new one, how to do that?
Do the ending, save, load the game from that save (it'll have a star), pick "resume before boss" (I don't remember the exact wording.. whichever one ISN'T starting a new game)

jackzMA

Reputation score
how do you progress to the current version i load the current version using my old save and go back to before the ending everything inside go back to where they are at first but the stats and costume are still there, anyone got this problem too or is it just me?

norogodod

Lurker
Reputation score
For those of you who are DLsite users of the game, here is a remake of the uncensored patch for the Steam version.
It's identical to the Steam patch but all files have been converted to .png in order to work with the DLsite version.

The patch removes all mosaiq effects in the DLsite version.
Melty's Quest DLsite uncensor patch:

Just extract the .zip file into the main folder of the game.

(It does not seem fair that you will be punished for buying the DLsite verison, when a patch is so easy to make from the creators.)

Last edited:

Frostfire281

Reputation score
So I bought the game on DLsite and have been having a blast with it, but I'm stuck at Zicka village. Whenever I try to enter the Hot Springs it tells me "Failed to load: img/characters.yuge.png". It gives me the option to retry, but that just brings the error up again and the game is effectively locked into a loop of retrying and failing. Likewise, when I go into the barn for the Minotaur brothers fight, the dialogue runs, the fight starts and I get this error: "Failed to load: img/battlebacks1/19_Add1.png", with the same loop of retrying and failing happening. Finally, when I use the "Bonus Scene #2: Character Art" item, a repeating error of "Failed to load: img/pictures/stand02_Dahlia58.png" pops up. This time, the retry button allows the item to continue to show character art, up until after Tonkin stops talking, then it goes into the repeating loop of retrying and failing.

The version I have is v1.11b.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The Steam version had this problem, which was fixed in a subsequent patch the same day (this was the day of the extra content launch).

norogodod

Lurker
Reputation score
So I bought the game on DLsite and have been having a blast with it, but I'm stuck at Zicka village. Whenever I try to enter the Hot Springs it tells me "Failed to load: img/characters.yuge.png". It gives me the option to retry, but that just brings the error up again and the game is effectively locked into a loop of retrying and failing. Likewise, when I go into the barn for the Minotaur brothers fight, the dialogue runs, the fight starts and I get this error: "Failed to load: img/battlebacks1/19_Add1.png", with the same loop of retrying and failing happening. Finally, when I use the "Bonus Scene #2: Character Art" item, a repeating error of "Failed to load: img/pictures/stand02_Dahlia58.png" pops up. This time, the retry button allows the item to continue to show character art, up until after Tonkin stops talking, then it goes into the repeating loop of retrying and failing.

The version I have is v1.11b.
Have you gone into the gamefiles and checked if the files are missing in those folders? Or are they actually there and the game is missing them anyway?

Frostfire281

Reputation score
They are indeed all missing, but where would I go to find them and download them into the game?

Frostfire281

Reputation score
I was hoping to avoid having to redownload the entire thing again, but I'll do it and see if the files are there. It's still 1.11b though, from what I see. I should mention I use DLsite english.

norogodod

Lurker
Reputation score
I was hoping to avoid having to redownload the entire thing again, but I'll do it and see if the files are there. It's still 1.11b though, from what I see. I should mention I use DLsite english.
I

I also uses DLsite so the redownload should work out perfectly!

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking. Copy-pasting translated descriptions are not an acceptable substitute for actual information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.