What's new

RPG RPG Maker [WhiteMoor] Arlcoco -The One Winged Princess Pet- / アールココ-片翼の愛玩姫- RE204404 RJ204404

Status
Not open for further replies.

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Last edited by a moderator:

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [WhiteMoor]アールココ-片翼の愛玩姫-

holy shit it is animated
and the art looks nice

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

One winged angel ? I can hear the winds whispering a name...
Still nice to know it's already been posted for release.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

She sure is purty. With a male MC I fear it might just be wish-fulfillment sex but one of the images show her getting fuck by a non-human so hopefully it will be more than that.

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do I get her to join my party? I can't get her to leave the one room.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mystic traveleR's animations were damn good, if they do what they did there, I'm going to be a happy person.

RapNeo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wo Animated and nice art. Not Bad.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How do I get her to join my party? I can't get her to leave the one room.
I'm not sure if the trial lets you take her out. I talked to everyone but nothing changed. I noticed the last section of the crafting menu seems to have a key item in it. I have the first 2 ingredients but the rope symbol item is missing. Perhaps that's what you need to take her outside?

There is an item that teleports you to the gallery room (save before using). It lets you view all the scenes in the trial + 2 more that can't be normally viewed. However there aren't any animated scenes in the gallery so I assume they haven't been put in the trial.

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was a bit confused, but while she is in your room you should talk to the 'trading merchant' near the table at the northern (alchemy?) house, it should initiate an important dialogue

then, the 'house to the east' holds a guy with the purple roof. What happens after this, I have no idea but there seems to be a rape cg in the mv files, and a masturbation one.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was a bit confused, but while she is in your room you should talk to the 'trading merchant' near the table at the northern (alchemy?) house, it should initiate an important dialogue

then, the 'house to the east' holds a guy with the purple roof.
I went into the pub and got a short scene. Then some dialogue as I walked away from the pub. Though this doesn't seem to do anything important.

After that, I went back to the purple roof house and talked with the guy. A scene plays and I was given a choice between 2 options. I picked the first and it ends with the girl stuck in the room again. Reloaded a save and chose the 2nd option, but nothing seems to have changed.

Edit:
Talked with the new person that appeared in the bottom floor of the main house. Then talk with the person at the table in the house left of the purple roof (with bottle symbol). Don't know where to go from here. Didn't seem like it was possible to take the girl outside of town for the brief moment she's in the party.

Also if you talk with the "guard" in the mansion north of the pub, the game seems to freeze. Maybe that's the next part but it wasn't put in the trial?

I have no idea but there seems to be a rape cg in the mv files, and a masturbation one.
Are these the same cg as the ones found in the gallery room?

Last edited:

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I only had limited time to play unfortunately and rushed most of it.

but, from what I could gather in the infodump with the purple house guy is that the girl fell from the sky from her island and needs her wing to return. This was p much explained at the intro, ofc.

so I have no idea how to continue after that, either.

For the rape/onani cg, I haven't seen them in the game, but the images are included in the files.

Last edited:

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Basically the story is, she fell from the sky and wounded, you picked her up but your town doesn't allow outsiders.

When the police came to your house your alchemist friend/mentor had no choice but to lie that she is your sex slave, which gives her legal residency.

To legally prove that, they need to check if there are any semen of yours in her vagina. Which leads to the first rape scene.

The plan was to let her stay in your house until her wounds are recovered, then find a way to bring her home or something. But she is depressed and gave up on life after you raped her, so you have a lot of talking to do.

By talking to her there are multiple options,

1. Chat
2. Treat her injury
3. Fuck her
4. Let her join your party (unlocked later)

You have to talk to her to raise affection stat so that she isn't in constant despair and stuff, and take care of her injury once a day.

During major events & conversations, she will ask you how you feel about something, first option increases her loyalty as a slave and second option increase her affection.

Then some main events playable in the trial: gathering information about winged people, brewing medicine for her(the med has side effect that causes her to masturbate), taking her out for a quest and bath scene.. etc.

After completing the trial you get the password for the blue chest, 37158181. Apparently it contains a Hitachi massager, your friend made it for his wife and you can unlock it after the game comes out.

Might make a walkthrough for the trial later.

Mikufan39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This Game have battle rape? or is sex skills for the protagonist?? :(

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This Game have battle rape? or is sex skills for the protagonist?? :(
No battle rape, just a gameover rape for each boss.
It has an avoidable NTR scene with the childhood friend as well.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

when you craft the gallery item you can see the full gallery, for the lazy ones

boss123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey guys, do you know how to leave that place after kill boss? That "zombie scene" does'nt allow me to go out. :confused: Maybe that's just a bug?

Attachments

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Title Transliteration: Aarukoko - Katayoku no Aigan Hime

Title Translation: Arcoco: The One-Winged Pet Princess

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

to story progress, craft the items in the 大事な物 category of your cooking pot.
Most H content/skills seems to simply unlock through progressing in the story, and some soft boss GOR.

The start/prologue of the game is a bit confusing so I made a short walkthrough

-------
Do the forest prologue.

brew the potion with the Virgin's Hair(処女の髪), unlocks the HCG gallery

top west house, behind the table, talk to 貿易商 (trader)
house in the north, purple roof, talk to the npc
The dialogue choices are (usually) #1 slave, #2 love increase

In your own house bottom left - talk to ドレイク (Drake)
go to northern house with blue roof, potion sign - talk to チェンバース(the store vendor).
Acquire another Virgin's Hair(処女の髪), obtained from Shanna(シャーナ), storeclerk of the Potion Store with the orange roof, next to weapons store.

Return for dialogue to the alchemist チェンバース, learn recipe.
Return to your house and craft the recipe トリトのタペストリ(blue pictogram with white card). It's a dungeon escape teleport.
Craft 万物霊癒丸, you need rare grass found in the forest. Other materials can be found on the farm/beach.
---

After this the main rpg gameplay starts of you running through dungeons and crafting the 大事な物 items needed to progress, its more straightforward.
The NPC in your house will initiate you on new dungeons.

Here's some pointers for the rest of the game:

Unlock the mines. You need Dynamite, parts can be found in the Ruins. 1 ingredient to be bought from house in top left.
Talk to the girl in the mine with the dynamite in your inventory, finish dungeon.

Go to the ship, clear it. The squid drops a Lens.
Craft the Pirate Map, and the Underwater Breathing potion.
Clear the Underwater Dungeon.

Craft the Lens item, then read the stone tablet in the first Ruins.
Around now, you will craft the 4 parts needed for the wings; most of them can be found by doing new dungeons.

The permit for the new mine dungeon needs to be obtained from the noble house (has a butler inside).
Mine dungeon has item.

The deep part of the forest opens, need to clear it for item.

The big thing is the Shanna questline (the shop girl). You can find her father in the bar, and then shanna later in her house on the second floor. After getting the correct trigger, sleeping in your bed will initiate a night scene.
You need 50,000g before you sleep to initiate event 1, otherwise with insufficient money, h scene 2 will initiate. You also have the opportunity to receive optional item needed for the Wings, but you can craft this yourself later also.
The rest of the game is roughly as before, opening new dungeons for craftable items for the wing.

Last edited:

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

(I can maybe do the rest of the walkthrough if people really need it)
Really appreciate it if you can, I don't really like trying to talk to everyone just to progress.

Please add H guide also if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.