What's new

RPG [Shiganoko] パンドラの森

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Warning: femdom, reverse rape, shota, feminization, dickgirl on male.

Demo here:

DLSite Circle page:

There are three monsters currently in the demo and a boss fight with a bad end. There is libido bar and stamina bar. Try to sleep using the items menu (third tab) to restore them both or get them down with items. Libido can also go down "using" the shopkeeper in the pic above.

I really can't wait for the full game. This is like Peniban Quest but better. Near the end I reckon the hero will turn into a girl.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarav

Reputation score
Re: Shiganoko's RPG Maker game demo is up

DLSite Circle page:
You kinda broke the second link.

redx

Reputation score
Re: Shiganoko's RPG Maker game demo is up (Battle Fuck)

''dickgirl on male.'' Oh boy. i must try this.

OP
S

sigmazx

Reputation score

''dickgirl on male.'' Oh boy. i must try this.
Artist/circle got two CG packs full of that.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: パンドラの森

I don't recall any futa-on-male games existing. Playing the alpha version is very important because the artist includes a survey for players to provide feedback. The artist already stopped taking further feedback and will probably make another alpha based on feedback received.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Getting a 404 on the demo dropbox links. Can anyone upload the demo?

OP
S

sigmazx

Reputation score

Getting a 404 on the demo dropbox links. Can anyone upload the demo?
That's because there is a new version here with some fixes and minor updates like:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

While I'm not into the futa myself, the game is pretty fun. Comes with a H-Scene censor item too so I might play this just to play the game whenever it comes out.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

While I'm not into the futa myself, the game is pretty fun. Comes with a H-Scene censor item too so I might play this just to play the game whenever it comes out.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

According to , the developer's PC broke down. It's likely he still has all the game files, but it's going to take him a while to get a new computer.

OP
S

sigmazx

Reputation score

According to , the developer's PC broke down. It's likely he still has all the game files, but it's going to take him a while to get a new computer.
I read that and was devastated. Wish I could paypal him or something.

Can someone get in touch? I'm willing to support but dunno Japanese. :(

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I read that and was devastated. Wish I could paypal him or something.

Can someone get in touch? I'm willing to support but dunno Japanese. :(
Don't be so alarmed my friend: Pc breaking down is often excuse for developers to delay the development a bit. Funny because i wouldn't mind dev saying "it may take longer this time" instead of making excuses.

I am not saying this guy is lying but i've seen my share of developers using "pc broke" as "dog ate my homework" so i take everything with grain of salt nowdays. The gameplay of demo is quite good and scenes are amazing and even though i'm not biggest fan of futa/male i am looking forward to this game. Art is just so fucking good too.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
He updated the blog again.

He has ordered a new pc which will arrive in about a week.
In the meantime he started working on an English version of the game, which is pretty sweet!
However since his english isn't perfect it's going to take a while, but thats pretty much expected when you don't have money to hire a translator.

A rough translation is better than no translation, this way I won't have to machine translate it.

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He updated the blog again.

He has ordered a new pc which will arrive in about a week.
In the meantime he started working on an English version of the game, which is pretty sweet!
However since his english isn't perfect it's going to take a while, but thats pretty much expected when you don't have money to hire a translator.

A rough translation is better than no translation, this way I won't have to machine translate it.
Well i admit i was wrong then. His pc really gave out. I hope further development will progress smoothly

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New post on his site
Seems like he got his new PC now and resume work at the game
at least that's what google told me :)

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
That's some good news. The battle and overworld systems are pretty cool in this game. I don't quite understand the whole camping part yet, though. I'm guessing you have to use a certain thing to make it so you don't get caught while you're sleeping?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That's some good news. The battle and overworld systems are pretty cool in this game. I don't quite understand the whole camping part yet, though. I'm guessing you have to use a certain thing to make it so you don't get caught while you're sleeping?
It explains that through a tutorial, but it being in japanese doesnt help.

You need to use a barricade which you make from firewood you can find around the map. Just select the firewood in the inventory and the game will ask you if you want ro make a barricade with it.

If you posess a barricade and try to sleep in a safe place the game will ask if you want to use the barricade. And thats it!

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
i don't like futa games, but this one is interesting, the way how you get hungry / tired and etc... playing this game for a week and can't wait for new enemies! :D

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
So this isn't just a rambling comment...

Is that an official english translation in the works?

Anyhow, while I'm not a fan of futa on male... the gameplay in this is actually pretty interesting and solid. Although the actual setting confuses me... like, why DOES that Regina have a dick anyway? Why do some of the goblins!? Why does that girl Gawain is trying to save ALSO have a dick? I mean, that blonde character is a girl, right? Or is that a boy? I can't really tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.