What's new

RPG [Shiganoko] パンドラの森

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
So this isn't just a rambling comment...

Is that an official english translation in the works?

Anyhow, while I'm not a fan of futa on male... the gameplay in this is actually pretty interesting and solid. Although the actual setting confuses me... like, why DOES that Regina have a dick anyway? Why do some of the goblins!? Why does that girl Gawain is trying to save ALSO have a dick? I mean, that blonde character is a girl, right? Or is that a boy? I can't really tell.
The blonde is a guy who's a prince from a fallen kingdom. Shiganoko wrote about him in some earlier posts.

As for the actual update I snipped this from his blog and translated via google:

"Partial English translation work progress.
For translation, we are working on various sites and studying while progressing for a very difficult task. It is quite slow but I want to work hard ....."

In the comment section Shiganoko stated that the translation will have low priority and probably be one sentence/day if not put on hold until the entire game is completed. His commenters seems to support this as well.
On the topside, the creator is interested in translating the game, which is always good news.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
The blonde is a guy who's a prince from a fallen kingdom. Shiganoko wrote about him in some earlier posts.

As for the actual update I snipped this from his blog and translated via google:

"Partial English translation work progress.
For translation, we are working on various sites and studying while progressing for a very difficult task. It is quite slow but I want to work hard ....."

In the comment section Shiganoko stated that the translation will have low priority and probably be one sentence/day if not put on hold until the entire game is completed. His commenters seems to support this as well.
On the topside, the creator is interested in translating the game, which is always good news.
Oh. I guess given the theme of the game, a feminine looking boy isn't too unusual. I guess what was throwing me off is in the machine translation he seems to call Gawain "soulmate", which sounds pretty uh, romantic and all.

Reminds me of Wiz for Succubus Rhapsodia who also wanted to release an official English translation, but ultimately dropped it because I think it was too much work for his very small team.

OP
S

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
New demo with partial English and a mini game:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
New demo with partial English and a mini game:

Not the worst translation I've seen. I've considered trying to see if they'd like help with someone proofing their own translation work so it feels more natural, but I have no idea how you can leave a comment on that site.
The translation covers most of the stuff in the early bits of the demo, but falls off fairly fast. Still, it does help at least set the setting and explain the basics of the game, so its fairly useful.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Not the worst translation I've seen. I've considered trying to see if they'd like help with someone proofing their own translation work so it feels more natural, but I have no idea how you can leave a comment on that site.
The translation covers most of the stuff in the early bits of the demo, but falls off fairly fast. Still, it does help at least set the setting and explain the basics of the game, so its fairly useful.
...?

Are you having a technical problem or something? I just went to the bottom of the link you quoted and the comment box is there. Worst case scenario, tweet at the guy.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
...?

Are you having a technical problem or something? I just went to the bottom of the link you quoted and the comment box is there. Worst case scenario, tweet at the guy.
Put a comment in it, and it just gives an error. Tried throwing the error into Google Translate, and its just a kind of vague/generic one.
And while that might work, that also reveals to everyone on Twitter who looks at my stuff, that I'm playing a game like that aaaaaand... rather not.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Put a comment in it, and it just gives an error. Tried throwing the error into Google Translate, and its just a kind of vague/generic one.
Huh. Don't know what could be going wrong other then you leaving the name field empty cuz that was the only problem I had.

Ah well, hopefully something is figured out so the English translation improves.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Futa really isn't my thing, but I am loving this game's direction and the artwork too, what can I say, I'm a total sucker for male protagonist battlefuck games. Hope to see more monsters to fight and lose to in the the near future. I wish there was a "Request" optios like MGQ had, as the girls have a secondary attack "Blowjob/Handjob" but they use it so rarely it's impossible to cum from, anyone got any ideas?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Futa really isn't my thing, but I am loving this game's direction and the artwork too, what can I say, I'm a total sucker for male protagonist battlefuck games. Hope to see more monsters to fight and lose to in the the near future. I wish there was a "Request" optios like MGQ had, as the girls have a secondary attack "Blowjob/Handjob" but they use it so rarely it's impossible to cum from, anyone got any ideas?
I get what you're saying, it's not my thing either but... the game itself is actually fairly fun, and it does tick some things I DO like. Though in hindsight, calling this game "battlefuck" is pretty inaccurate, as Gawain only attacks normally, and just enemies are capable of using them occasionally.

The best I've found is you just need to leave one of them alive, and just keep trying to heal through their normal attacks, while accepting the lewd ones, and hope eventually they get the order just right that Gawain runs out of HP from them.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Unfortunately the Goblin Wizard trivia game isn't fully machine-translated. So while some of the questions are in English, a lot of them aren't, which makes it a process of elimination/guessing game. So expect a lot of losses from that.

If you don't know where she is, she's in a cave and the scene activates when stepping over an invisible trap 3 times.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is another slight update to his alpha build. The version is 0.22 which tweaks a few things. I am a fan of futanari on male, and I don't recall any game featuring such content except for the two times Dieselmine had it in the Violated Hero series. It's good that Shiganoko is interested in English translation. Something like this would be perfect for Dargoth or any other group to have access to the game and translate it before it goes on sale.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score
Unfortunately the Goblin Wizard trivia game isn't fully machine-translated. So while some of the questions are in English, a lot of them aren't, which makes it a process of elimination/guessing game. So expect a lot of losses from that.

If you don't know where she is, she's in a cave and the scene activates when stepping over an invisible trap 3 times.
There are a few caves in the demo... I can't find her. Any more details?

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There are a few caves in the demo... I can't find her. Any more details?
I'm pretty sure it's to the right of the waterfall trap. The entrance looks like a crack in the wall. Pretty sure there's a tree right next to the entrance too.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure it's to the right of the waterfall trap. The entrance looks like a crack in the wall. Pretty sure there's a tree right next to the entrance too.
Found the cave but I can't activate the scene. You say I have to walk across tiles 3 times? I cant find it.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
its a cave where u find some orcs (trolls or green pigs?) on floor. all you need to do is: go up-down like 3 times on the entrance, and the goblin girl will appear :) .

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score
its a cave where u find some orcs (trolls or green pigs?) on floor. all you need to do is: go up-down like 3 times on the entrance, and the goblin girl will appear :) .
The entrance to the cave? I did that. Nothing.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score
It's not the entrance. Chibataue worded it kinda badly. It's in the middle of the cave where there's a narrow path that you have to cross 3 times.
Is it A certain time of day? Certain status? I've tried this alot too...

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is it A certain time of day? Certain status? I've tried this alot too...
Not sure really, it says you have to cross it 3 times but even then it didn't trigger for me. I kinda just ran around the cave like an idiot till I got lucky.

OP
S

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
According to latest post (google translation):

Recent progress report

· Create a new defeat HCG 3 set
· New events added variously
· New facial expression difference creation, implementation
· 7 new clothing costumes created, mounted
· New walking grass mass creation, implementation

We are promoting CG related work We were making girls costume at one pace per day after working on weekdays
I will make a sample movie of costume introduction if I make somewhat of the girls costumes I made for a while

I was aiming for completion within the year, but it is getting harder ...
I am planning to apply for the trial version at the DLsite during this year, I think that we can decide the release month there

Yup. This game is ticking every box for me. Sleeper hit if it releases this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.