What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ntrbear] Curse of Destiny / カース・オブ・ヂスティニー運命の呪日本語版 RE207237 RJ207237

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakolian6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
someone can help me pls Im really in the beginning i just went to the next city but i dont know what i need to do.i talked all of the peoples i went tto the orcs back to the mountain but i still dont know what to do

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
someone can help me pls Im really in the beginning i just went to the next city but i dont know what i need to do.i talked all of the peoples i went tto the orcs back to the mountain but i still dont know what to do
if i remember well you need to spend the night on the inn, then talk to the bartender, go to the house where a drunk adventurer lives (is full of broken bottles), then again in the bar talk until you find a guy that tells you aout some preservatives he needs i think, then just follow the instructions........for more details see previous pages, this has been asked a lot...also wich version are you using? any chance is 1.08? (latest)

arag_e

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone got a copy of 1.08? I can't find anything past 1.06.

JohnDiesAt

Lurker
Reputation score
Has anyone found the missing black memories yet? Still having a hard time finding them.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Op not up to standard for old OPs, requires; description. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.