What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ anystrail ] タスマリン洞窟の秘宝 (RJ201577)

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

New game from new group/dude. Feels similar to Magician of Orekuta Desert in that you're sneaking around in a bandit cave. Also same kind of H-scenes.

Search your nearest cat for torrents.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ201577] タスマリン洞窟の秘宝

I don't recommend playing this until a patched version is released. There are bugs with scene unlocking and at least one scene will crash the game due to a script error.

Artist is the same one who did "Heavens School" and other games, but he's probably been commissioned by this new circle to do the art. For a first work, it's buggy and needs fixes to be playable.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Great game ruined by bugs, impossible to play without getting patched

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah i easily found already 12 scenes that are bugged

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Patch 1.14 is out.

This does look promising. Combat H reminds me of Redneck Arena.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Pretty sure it's a renamed Hopbeer circle, it looks/plays (or doesn't) exactly like one.

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So.... could anybody explain what the objective in this game is?
I did not understand anything at all. I mean... I can make assumptions, but thats pretty much it.
It does not need to be in detail, I think I would be fine if someone could at least tell me:
What is the overall objective/mission our heroine has. (Played a bit and I thought she's some kind of agent? going in a thiefs den and gets through with seducing and sneaking?)
Second, what IS the combat? Do you try to battlefuck the enemy, or do you try knocking 'em out?
If those two questions are answered, I "think" I might be able to get through on my own. But for now I am just like: "what am I doing here?" (besides softlocking)

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So.... could anybody explain what the objective in this game is?
I did not understand anything at all. I mean... I can make assumptions, but thats pretty much it.
It does not need to be in detail, I think I would be fine if someone could at least tell me:
What is the overall objective/mission our heroine has. (Played a bit and I thought she's some kind of agent? going in a thiefs den and gets through with seducing and sneaking?)
Second, what IS the combat? Do you try to battlefuck the enemy, or do you try knocking 'em out?
If those two questions are answered, I "think" I might be able to get through on my own. But for now I am just like: "what am I doing here?" (besides softlocking)
as far i know, u need to get intel on that bandit base... and then turn it to the commander at the base. the army will attack them if they got enough intel (i think)
u got a time limit to do that (if u get captured or stay in the cave, u got 4 day to return and report to that commander. if not they assume something goin wrong with u and attack the base with the info u give to them before)

for the combat, i dont think u must defeat them. thats why u have a stealth skill + some dialog choice when u got contact with them.

thats my exp, till got bug on the way... lol

PS: tips for you, at 1st time go to commander and ask him to get some item for you (you can ask 3 different item and it will delivered on 4th day, so prepare it nicely)

Last edited:

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone have the new version? Can't find it anywhere

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yo thanks for the info, that was exactly what I needed. I began to wonder why the the symbol for "day" was so apparent in the game, now I know.
With this, my guesswork for this game will be limited down by a lot.

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Buggy mess, but seems there's been alot of patches, but no luck finding the newest versions =/

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

its a shame right. no link for updates. anyway probably in a month more there will be one haha

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

One more slight update for bug fixes today. Patch 1.17.

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd buy it if it were on the english side =/

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did anyone give this another look?
Bug fixed seems to have slow down. Latest is 1.19 from a week ago.

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I could never find a newer version to download anywhere

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

sadly

Danton

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New version is out in the wild =)
It's actually playable now!

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It seems you can find some or maybe all of the items just by searching, but I'm so poor at that I've really only found the rope and 1 of the 3 bombs you need. I can see places you need the stick, the rope with hook, and the tent, but can't find them there. The places I'm stuck at is how to unlock the first door to the naked prisoner(the door to the cage is already open), the thief guard who tells you you have to be a thief to pass, the door in the stealth corridor that says it needs the "warehouse key" (but I already have a warehouse key), 2 of 3 bombs, and how to convince the priest who chastised me to... proceed. Any walkthroughs?

blingo

Lurker
Reputation score
It seems you can find some or maybe all of the items just by searching, but I'm so poor at that I've really only found the rope and 1 of the 3 bombs you need. I can see places you need the stick, the rope with hook, and the tent, but can't find them there. The places I'm stuck at is how to unlock the first door to the naked prisoner(the door to the cage is already open), the thief guard who tells you you have to be a thief to pass, the door in the stealth corridor that says it needs the "warehouse key" (but I already have a warehouse key), 2 of 3 bombs, and how to convince the priest who chastised me to... proceed. Any walkthroughs?
There are a good chunk of items you cannot obtain in the thieves' hideout. Instead, you're supposed to order them from the base camp by picking the second option from the top when talking to Commander Derio. The items listed from top to bottom are: a tent, a bomb, a hook with rope, an HP restoration item, sake, a stick, a rubber boat, and an MP restoration item. You can order up to three items at a time, and you must wait four days for the shipment to arrive. You have to make sure you enter your cabin on the fourth day (go to sleep there on the third day and you'll receive it on the start of the next day, for example) otherwise your shipment will be lost. If your relationship with the commander is high enough (joined him in the bathhouse a couple of times), the wait time can be reduced to two days.

Based on my experience, you will need two hooks with rope to fully explore the underground temple. The temple will also provide you with a couple of bombs, should you need them.

Using the stick will earn you an amulet that you can wear to seduce the priest who chastised you. You can also use the amulet found at the bottom of the temple for this. Simply speak to him while equipping it. After having sex with him you can gather everyone once more which will then trigger another line of events.

The tent doesn't really do anything useful from what I've gathered. It just gives you a free place to rest outside of base.

I have not been able to open that prisoner's door either. I had managed to trigger an event with her in an earlier version of the game where the tunnels were bugged, but I'm plumb out of ideas for any legitimate methods.

I'm not sure which thief guard you're talking about, honestly. If you mean the guard next to the massive mansion, you just need to continue the priest questline. You will be offered a job there after completing it. If you mean the guard next to the warehouse with destructible crates, you will need to get him a compress by going to the thieves' HQ's warehouse. To get access to *that* you will need a key, but I forget where you're supposed to get that. I think you can get it from following Doggy's (the prisoner thief you meet very early in game) second or third bit of info.

The second bit of info allows you to search some toilets, and the third allows you to get a gun that can defeat the thief boss from behind as long as you stay in stealth mode. You can get a fourth bit of info from him that hints at a beach area. You can get the key for said beach area by talking to the cow farmer after you've collected enough info on it. You may need to deliver a rough diamond to the writer at the southernmost house of the residential area, where the guy waiting for the barrel and the little girl that wants to go to the toilet are.