What's new

RPG RPG Maker [RR研究会 / RR Research Society] Resisting the Feminazi Regime Proves Futile and Violation Awaits [RPG] / 女尊男卑国家に立ち向かうも性欲に負けて犯されるRPG (RE208658, RJ208658)

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

DLsite(jp):
DLsite(en):

Setting
RPGMV game, featuring real-time battles and combat (reverse) rape.
You play as a male, against various dommes: girls, monster girls and demon girls.
While you're using weapons and spells, the girls' attacks will be either traditional or sexual.
Difficulty is adjustable at any time (1st item in your item menu), and is meant to be set high, both for the challenge and the H-content.
Unlike later RR研究会 works, you level up the traditional JRPG way. You will need a bit of gold, but grinding is kept to a minimum, especially on lower difficulty settings.

Controls/gameplay
The usual for RPGMV, outside combat:
Arrow key to move, Z:confirm and X:menu
Battles are real-time and have their specific gimmicks:
- Every action has a cost. Most(bar ally support) use a fraction of the Action bar, which fills up with time
- The enemy attacks when her action bar is filled
- Defend and Evade don't have the same result, and both are more effective when trigger right before the enemy attacks
- Most moves have a cooldown between uses, and a delay before they can be used
- Unusable moves are greyed out. Which moves you can use, depends on equipment
- Enemy attacks can be regular, special (Diamond hint) or lewd (Heart hint)
- lewd attacks are unblockable. You will need to struggle free (mash left/right to empty the new bar on the right), or else

Content:
Femdom, monster girls, reverse rape
Every enemy has at least one H-move with sprite, more or less femdom-ish

To note, that this is an early RPGMV work: maps are needlessly huge, goals are often unclear, and the game is short overall.
However, the battle system is/was innovative and interesting. The trial alone would give a good idea of that.

Original OP:
Browsing around the DLsite and I found this game.

Seems to be a reverse rape RPG with monster girls.

Haven't seen a thread about this game yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aiolos1212

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 女尊男卑国家に立ち向かうも性欲に負けて犯されるRPG

I don't think any of his games have ever had a thread here for some reason - despite the fact that they're all on AS and cat sites in abundance as well as being available on dlsite english.

They all focus on reverse rape and monstergirls yes, and aside from that they always have extremely creative and unique mechanics. Gameplay wise, there's a ton in his games that I've never seen done before. They also tend to be masochistically difficult - you will get destroyed until you figure out what's going on with the mechanics. They're all quite interesting and I recommend them though - especially his last game.

As for this one, no idea. All his other games popped up somewhere the day after release, but this one is still nowhere to be found 4-5 days after release. I'd be delighted to buy it, but it hasn't shown up for sale on dlsite english yet either. Based on the trial you can expect the usual though - weird gameplay mechanics you've probably never seen before, monstergirl reverse rape, and masochistic difficulty.

OP
Scrapman

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't think any of his games have ever had a thread here for some reason - despite the fact that they're all on AS and cat sites in abundance as well as being available on dlsite english.

They all focus on reverse rape and monstergirls yes, and aside from that they always have extremely creative and unique mechanics. Gameplay wise, there's a ton in his games that I've never seen done before. They also tend to be masochistically difficult - you will get destroyed until you figure out what's going on with the mechanics. They're all quite interesting and I recommend them though - especially his last game.

As for this one, no idea. All his other games popped up somewhere the day after release, but this one is still nowhere to be found 4-5 days after release. I'd be delighted to buy it, but it hasn't shown up for sale on dlsite english yet either. Based on the trial you can expect the usual though - weird gameplay mechanics you've probably never seen before, monstergirl reverse rape, and masochistic difficulty.
Indeed, doing a quick search I haven't found any of his games in this forum.

I played the trial and the mechanics seem pretty easy to get the hang of.

SHift is your party member's attack.

Z is your standard attack, that will give you 10 mp every time you use it.

X is guarding, and if you time it right when an enemy is gonna attack. You can nullify it entirely

Left arrow is a strong attack that uses MP.

Up arrow is a heal

Right arrow is a combo attack that pops up available every once in a while.

Down arrow I have no idea what it does.

Its just the trial so its understandable if its a bit easy.

I'l keep trying to find a link.

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Extending a bit on what Scrapman already said...

SHift is your party member's attack.

Z is your standard attack, that will give you 10 mp every time you use it.

X is guarding, and if you time it right when an enemy is gonna attack. You can nullify it entirely

Left arrow is a strong attack that uses MP.

Up arrow is a heal

Right arrow is a combo attack that pops up available every once in a while.

Down arrow I have no idea what it does.
The SHIFT attack doesn't work on the slime (mentioned in the first battle with slimes), but apart from that if you're trying to win I don't see any reason not to use it ASAP, as it doesn't take away from your own attack gauge. Didn't notice if you ever get the chance to reuse it as enemies went down too fast.

X and Down arrow are both defensive actions (X as mentioned is guard and Down is for evasion); both use some of your attack gauge to use, and evasion also has a cooldown between uses separate from the gauge usage. However at least in my attempts evasion is necessary to avoid grapple attacks (the ones with hearts on the enemy's attack gauge) though it's usually not so bad to just spam left and right to break out of those anyway. For non-grapple attacks X works fine, just use it as close as you can to the enemy's attack gauge filling - defensive actions only last for a short while after you hit the button; besides, if you are close enough to the enemy's gauge being full you get a refund on your attack gauge, making a lot of battles pretty easy if you're trying to win :cool:

The specifics of the Left and Right button abilities are listed on the 宝珠 (jewel) slot of your equipments. AFAIK there's only one gear for the trial; in this case the Left one should be a (~10x phys attack) hit for 40MP while the Right one is 3 consecutive hits @ (~7x phys attack) for 100MP

Yeah, I had some fun with this trial :p

OP
Scrapman

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The SHIFT attack doesn't work on the slime (mentioned in the first battle with slimes), but apart from that if you're trying to win I don't see any reason not to use it ASAP, as it doesn't take away from your own attack gauge. Didn't notice if you ever get the chance to reuse it as enemies went down too fast.

X and Down arrow are both defensive actions (X as mentioned is guard and Down is for evasion); both use some of your attack gauge to use, and evasion also has a cooldown between uses separate from the gauge usage. However at least in my attempts evasion is necessary to avoid grapple attacks (the ones with hearts on the enemy's attack gauge) though it's usually not so bad to just spam left and right to break out of those anyway. For non-grapple attacks X works fine, just use it as close as you can to the enemy's attack gauge filling - defensive actions only last for a short while after you hit the button; besides, if you are close enough to the enemy's gauge being full you get a refund on your attack gauge, making a lot of battles pretty easy if you're trying to win :cool:

The specifics of the Left and Right button abilities are listed on the 宝珠 (jewel) slot of your equipments. AFAIK there's only one gear for the trial; in this case the Left one should be a (~10x phys attack) hit for 40MP while the Right one is 3 consecutive hits @ (~7x phys attack) for 100MP

Definitely one of the most fun trials i've had in a while.

Now if only I could find a link for it...

Kinohki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there something i'm missing? I tried the trial and it seems that the girl's grapple attacks never land. How exactly do you get the H scenes?

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there something i'm missing? I tried the trial and it seems that the girl's grapple attacks never land. How exactly do you get the H scenes?
You have to not pick the first difficulty option it seems. Second, third or fourth only will make the grapples work.

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

did you buy 拘束耐性・強 or 拘束耐性 from the right shop in the town area? pretty sure 拘束耐性・強 instantly negates binds just by having it... (and the other is supposed to automatically do resistance for you, I think)

unfortunately there's no way to get rid of them once you have them, but they are supposed to be gamebreakers so :p I was still getting grapples that landed (obviously letting them happen) on the basic difficulty without those

EDIT: on a side note, tried changing difficulties with 難易度変更くん... looks like the main thing this does is make it harder to break out of grapples as well as increasing the rate that you'll cum when fully grappled... and the last difficulty (生粋のマゾ / pure masochist) is pretty much perfectly named :p At least with regular マゾ I was still able to pretty easily win battles, although taking a guaranteed hit at the beginning of each battle...

Last edited:

AWACS Thunderhead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Up on English DLsite.

It's got, uh...quite an interesting name.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Up on English DLsite.

It's got, uh...quite an interesting name.
*snort* oh man I tried but I can't stop laughing

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm glad someone was able to explain the controls. I quit because I kept getting wiped out by the first two encounters. I will give this another shot to prepare for the full version.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So any clue on where to go after heading to the forest and getting the companion at the north?

I seem to be in a dead end in the forest.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

once you reach the end of the forest you have to go back to the noble woman who's wants you to start a rebellion

edit

up on cat site

Last edited:

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

someone have found a link for this game?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have no clue what to do after the forest. After hitting the dead end (the room where the trees from an imcomplete box), I go back to talk to the blonde lady, she gives a speech and then... there's nothing else to do. I can't go past the town walls and I can't go past the icy south trees? Where do you go?

edit: interact with the large bed in the blonde ladies house, then go talk to the blonde lady again.

Edit: included a save file after true end. Just use the third item in your inventory. The one below the first top left item to transport you to gallery mode. Though you can't save in the gallery room for some stupid reason.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reputation score

Might be really late on this but, does anyone know what kind translation tool does these "game_Boxed" Application work with? Chiitrans & ITHVNR doesn't seem to work for me. When i use ITHVNR to hook, i always see Four games but it won't hook to any text.

Hatter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Might be really late on this but, does anyone know what kind translation tool does these "game_Boxed" Application work with? Chiitrans & ITHVNR doesn't seem to work for me. When i use ITHVNR to hook, i always see Four games but it won't hook to any text.
You need to patch your game with Libellule's RPG Maker MV tool.
Here is da link:
www(.)ulmf(.)org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29359

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

for the whole game. There's also torrent.