What's new

[KooooNSoft] Warrior Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Krystallize<3;n14591 said:
I just stumbled over a new game from koooonsoft, the devs who made all those "walk to the right" games and I gotta admit, they really improved a lot :)
Krystallize<3;n14591 said:
"walk to the right" games
Did you just insult our lord and saviour's greatest apostle, boy?

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn, that's some gorgeous spriteart and an amazing character design... from the shoulders up at least. Her outfit is ugly as fuck and really lessens the impact of the H-content, I think. But I guess it's alright once the top part has come off. :p

Overall it plays decently well, though, especially compared to their older stuff. Not half bad!

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can someone upload or Link ver 0.03A? The link for it has been replaced with 3B on the site.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Another update for this one. He added in masturbation and a downed state. Masturbation works like his other games, where you get a bomb for cumming and take no damage from it.
Also the downed state from getting raped has an enlarged belly.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
A demo update on his latest post(was 4 days ago) adds 1 gameover scene. Your character loses once she gets raped while she has 0 hp which leads to gameover scene. The girl keeps all clothing damage she had in the gamover scene. The download link in the post is somewhere in the bottom. He also added 1 enemy for Kung Fu girl apparently but I couldn't find the download link for that in the post.

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the news! Can't post links yet, so use Search to go to this part: "20180113" (without quotes). You'll find it there, version number is 0.05B.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is this link for an update that just came out or the one mentioned 2 weeks ago?

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This one feels like a step down to me... the warrior girl has saggy breasts - especially her left one, which wobbles when she runs. Guess it is probably just preference, but liked the prior ones (even in demo stages) better.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Seems they added a new animation for the floating tentacle thing and slightly altered animations such as earlier finishes and added a new animation for when both cum at the same time.

SparklySnuggly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A new version 0.06B is up!

Added starting menu and a new animation for a slime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.