What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ディーゼルマイン / Dieselmine] 女騎士・レティシア / Knightess Leticia (RE208126, RJ208126)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One of two projects currently in development by the prolific Dieselmine circle.

The guest illustrator they've hired for this work has been involved in professional titles like one of Triangle's heroine corruption games. So quality-wise the pictures should be worth the wait. (28 scenes)

The DLsite blurb is now in line with the official page; the latter has full-body pictures of the three characters introduced thus far.

Scheduled release date is end-September. Not sure if this one or the 3D work will be released first. I suspect it's a dungeon crawler programmed either in RPGVXAce or following their recent trend of using the UNITY engine.

Last edited by a moderator:

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Dieselmine] (RJ208126) 女騎士・レティシア

the art and story looks promising ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

btw triangle? the company that make mahou senshi series?

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Dieselmine is turning into a full fledged hrpg company, not that I'm complaining.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

this is someone asking who hasnt played any of their games before. what kind of H content is their games? story based, combat based, or some other kind of content?

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

btw triangle? the company that make mahou senshi series?
Specifically for by Triangle.

this is someone asking who hasnt played any of their games before. what kind of H content is their games? story based, combat based, or some other kind of content?
Most likely story-based sex scenes for this game. No mention of combat rape or the like.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just visited the official site again.

The game will be release at 29 september, that was fast o_O

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The site also get update with some sample screen shot and systems.

Which so far is...eh...not telling much really.

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking at the game specs, it looks like this is RPGMaker which should be good news to those who rely on machine tools.

Similar system to Dieselmine's previous RPG dungeon crawlers, so the release date is probably set. I expect the demo to be out either a few days before next Friday or shortly afterwards.

Edit: Spoke too soon. As pointed out below demo is out on DLsite and the official page.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just DLed the demo. It's MV!! Not Ace! *flips table*

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just DLed the demo. It's MV!! Not Ace! *flips table*
Shouldn't be a problem so long as the Libelulle homebrew hack allows text hooking.

As for performance issues, can't say I've seen any on MV even without unpacking the game as some are wont to do.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Shouldn't be a problem so long as the Libelulle homebrew hack allows text hooking.

As for performance issues, can't say I've seen any on MV even without unpacking the game as some are wont to do.
I'm sure people with old machines (over 2-3 years old) and cheap laptops will complain though of the game being "laggy as hell/crashing" etc soon enough :p

Most the file size comes from the voicing I think :p

Last edited:

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If nothing happens along the way, scheduled for a release on the 29th.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, so in the demo, I think they disabled bad endings, special condition scenes (??) and being able to be damaged by enemies.

Feels like the game (at least story wise) is inspired by Lilitales.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's a pretty long ass demo from what I've been playing so far.

The only people that can damage you are the bosses of each area which come with their own scene.

The one time I tried the skill that self destructs the game soft locked so against bosses (who can actually do damage) I just had them KO me the standard way. Of course the game just progresses and there don't seem to be any bad ends so far for losing to a boss, so I guess they just want to focus on story and h content, considering there's also a buff that buffs the shit out of you and makes you unkillable.

CG quality is great, but gameplay isn't really as good as Lilitales so far, seeing as how it really does feel a lot like it in many respects, as noted. However, I like the MC's design especially and her scenes are hot.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

there don't seem to be any bad ends so far for losing to a boss
I think the page mention multiple endings depending on how she went through the story? The post-rape scene sorta explains how she get out of the situation (first one she just run away when the tentacle dude is distracted, the lab she was thrown out after he's done with her)

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As announced, the game is now out on DLsite. Knowing Dieselmine, they probably submitted the game for censorship last week and then told DLsite to hold off on the release even if the check passed several days ago.

1.8GB so the demo was quite generous coming in at 1.0GB. I expect the usual places to have a download 6-12 hours from now.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Somehow, the setting feels All the way to the princess you have to rescue being a red(well, orange-ish in this case) twintail in open shoulder dress...

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

The demo is fairly long, and the CG is nice and the voicework is nice but... I think this kind of falls into the "worst" category of GoR-style games. Because I don't think its possible to lose a single fight in this game without doing it on purpose, which kind of defeats the entire appeal.

Like, I mean, its no fun if the heroine has to basically give up to lose, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.