What's new

RPG [Alicesoft] RANCE X

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
IT IS FINALLY HERE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN......... THE FINALE OF A GRAND SERIES
There is no need to say more, hopefully we can get the game this winter like they say
Here is PV 1

Last edited by a moderator:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RANCE X

...what? Did Alicesoft just hired Norio freaking Wakamoto to be the narrator for the PV!? Really!?!?

Also, all those heroines and character returning for the grand finale...

Oh god, this is gonna be the utmost epic final of the Rance saga, and I'm sure Alicesoft won't disappoint....

P.S. : We know that Sill, Kanami, Shizuka, Tillday, Sheila, Senhime, and Miracle are already confirmed as Rance's fated girls, I wonder who's the other three will be? Will they be revelaed in this game?

P.P.S. : Yeah, I know it's implied that Rance's might not be limited to ten, it might be higher, but it was said that it's at least 10, so we still have those four certain seat available.

P.P.S. : I really hope Urza and Isoroku will get the seat.

OP
whitecode

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

...what? Did Alicesoft just hired Norio freaking Wakamoto to be the narrator for the PV!? Really!?!?

Also, all those heroines and character returning for the grand finale...

Oh god, this is gonna be the utmost epic final of the Rance saga, and I'm sure Alicesoft won't disappoint....

P.S. : We know that Sill, Kanami, Shizuka, Tillday, Sheila, Senhime, and Miracle are already confirmed as Rance's fated girls, I wonder who's the other three will be? Will they be revelaed in this game?

P.P.S. : Yeah, I know it's implied that Rance's might not be limited to ten, it might be higher, but it was said that it's at least 10, so we still have those four certain seat available.

P.P.S. : I really hope Urza and Isoroku will get the seat.
I Don't know what Alicesoft is up to but they seemed to be going to include as many characters as possible, e.g. that native princess from rance 7 gets a personal CG...
Aaaaand the total of the fated girls are 20, counting the toes

setsura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh wow that all character rance 1 until rance 9 make a big party? interesting but just waiting for transalated version because dont now about moonrunes :(

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeees. Though yeah I'm waiting for the translated version too... I hope MangaGamer will translate 9 and 10 after they translate Sengoku Rance and Rance 8. Take my money MangaGamer!

nexen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really??? My little friend is ready to fire!

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeees. Though yeah I'm waiting for the translated version too... I hope MangaGamer will translate 9 and 10 after they translate Sengoku Rance and Rance 8. Take my money MangaGamer!
Me too. I hope all the Remakes will be translated as well. I'm guessing in 10 years they will be be done?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i hope they have an ntr option again if this is really their last game. let both sides of supporters get one last hoorah if this is the last we will see of the rance universe girls.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i hope they have an ntr option again if this is really their last game. let both sides of supporters get one last hoorah if this is the last we will see of the rance universe girls.
Rance and ntr?. I don't remember rance games with ntr but well i didn't play the first 2 or so.

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I only played 2 and 7 (need to play 6), but 7 had the Shimazu brothers and Rance himself could steal quite a few women, maybe he's talking about that ?
I like NTR but it doesn't really fit thematically with Rance, unless it's Rance as the netori.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I only played 2 and 7 (need to play 6), but 7 had the Shimazu brothers and Rance himself could steal quite a few women, maybe he's talking about that ?
I like NTR but it doesn't really fit thematically with Rance, unless it's Rance as the netori.
He himself NTRs a few people (Bird Lithfie being a big example) but in some bad endings some of his girls are captured and raped.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rance and ntr?. I don't remember rance games with ntr but well i didn't play the first 2 or so.
how could you forget. it was rance 9, there last game. that had NTR bad ends for all the main girls.

OP
whitecode

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

how could you forget. it was rance 9, there last game. that had NTR bad ends for all the main girls.

To be honest this is like, Rance is gradually turning into a pure love type of game, and these scenes are like Alicesoft telling us that they had yet lost their ways

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Me too. I hope all the Remakes will be translated as well. I'm guessing in 10 years they will be be done?
I don't really mind waiting 10 years but let's hope it won't take that long haha.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

thats great. i really like Sengoku Rance, mostly the strategy part, really fun game, even without the sex. I hope the gameplay will be fun in X as well! :)

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'd say all the current releases for Rance will be done in less then 3 years, so Rance 10 at the latest would be 5.

Sengoku and Quest will likely release next year and either 01 or 9 will be announced, then we might get another double year with 03 and 01/9 then finally 10. At the rate they have been going it will take 5/6 years top for the entire Rance series to be released.

PrivateEyes

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

On one hand, I am beyond excited for a new Rance game.

On the other hand, I am equally as depressed to see the end of the most badass character I have ever had the pleasure of reading about (both in eroge and non-eroge literary works).

Towerfag

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'd say all the current releases for Rance will be done in less then 3 years, so Rance 10 at the latest would be 5.

Sengoku and Quest will likely release next year and either 01 or 9 will be announced, then we might get another double year with 03 and 01/9 then finally 10. At the rate they have been going it will take 5/6 years top for the entire Rance series to be released.
Are they remaking Sengoku?

Status
Not open for further replies.