No announcement yet.

[NewMoonLabel] ナイトメアガールズ/Nightmare Girls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bumping this thread as the demo has been released on DLSite. So you know, people might be interested in that.
    Stuff I do: RPGMaker Trans | Lilium Union Translation | Virgin's Protection Magic Translation

ULMF is not a place for general RPGMaker Trans tech support - use RPGMaker Trans's issue tracker. Please do not PM me about it, as I'll probably ignore the PM.

Comment

This demo was MUCH larger than I thought it'd be. Shame that getting the actual sex to happen is a bit of an ordeal.

Comment

Anyone happen to know:

- what the conditions are for a grappled character to get taken out with the cut scene? It seems like it can happen regardless of what the heart gauge is at, and it's sometimes happened with only 2 consecutive failed resists, and yet sometimes they'll hang on for 5 and then escape.

- how to get them pregnant? Maybe I'm just unlucky, but the mid-battle cutscene insta-kill hasn't done it, nor have any of the 'we missed one' emergency escape cut-scenes.

Apologies for anyone hopping in hoping for an update. =P

Comment

Thanks for the head sup about the demo, more less making the wiki habisain! Those TL's are a good touch as well, and I hope you'll keep it up to date after the game comes out as well with a general guide and key notable events/different battle elements. This circles always kinda teased and worked somewhat with the in-battle sex stuff here or there, but it really feels like this time they are taking a page from stuff like Moral Sword of Asagi and the like with how the TP plays into effect with grapples/status effects, more less clothing destruction and a small 'progressive' nature towards such sex grapples. I haven't gotten too far in the demo yet, but I am EAGERLY looking forward towards this projects release!
          sigpic
          http://lipucd.blog.fc2.com/
          My work blog for different game projects.

Comment

Originally posted by Wuumaster View Post
            Anyone happen to know:

- what the conditions are for a grappled character to get taken out with the cut scene? It seems like it can happen regardless of what the heart gauge is at, and it's sometimes happened with only 2 consecutive failed resists, and yet sometimes they'll hang on for 5 and then escape.
            Doesn't it happen when they run out of HP?

- how to get them pregnant?
            No pregnancy in the demo. See comment 25 (http://tsukinomizu.b.dlsite.net/archives/9002458.html)

Comment

Originally posted by Froggus View Post

Doesn't it happen when they run out of HP?

No pregnancy in the demo. See comment 25 (http://tsukinomizu.b.dlsite.net/archives/9002458.html)
              Ok, good to know. There are a few pregnant images/poses among the trial's art assets so I thought it might be available, but hadn't come across it.

Looking forward to the release, though I hope the Battle-H gets a little more in-depth, as Lipucd mentioned.

Comment

Lipucd I'll see what I end up doing with the page. It's in need of a few revisions in light of the demo, as bits are demonstrably incorrect, but I haven't had a chance to get around to revising it. I think I'm in the "this could be very interesting indeed, but it needs to fleshed out a bit more" camp. In particular, the sex-stats section is a bit of a puzzle to me; loads of detail which is hardly used. But lets see where this goes. My worry is that it's going to continue my love-hate relationship with Tsuki-no-mizu's games.

Oh, and I think the H-scenes are somewhat too long for the amount of CG they have. But I feel that about most H-games, really.
                Stuff I do: RPGMaker Trans | Lilium Union Translation | Virgin's Protection Magic Translation

ULMF is not a place for general RPGMaker Trans tech support - use RPGMaker Trans's issue tracker. Please do not PM me about it, as I'll probably ignore the PM.

Comment

I was reading over that english page and saw "Oh, and if a party member runs out of HP and faints? They can still be targeted by H-attacks, and they won't be able to resist."
                  I'm wondering if that's not in the demo because it's not done or if they just forgot about it. Sounds nice, so I hope they keep it. In the demo they just kind of disappear when defeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Noble 6 View Post
                    I was reading over that english page and saw "Oh, and if a party member runs out of HP and faints? They can still be targeted by H-attacks, and they won't be able to resist."
                    I'm wondering if that's not in the demo because it's not done or if they just forgot about it. Sounds nice, so I hope they keep it. In the demo they just kind of disappear when defeated.
                    Ah. I've double checked the source and I just plain mistranslated that - serves me right for translating when tired, because I got the translation completely mixed up. Sorry! It's not a feature. A correct translation would be that when a party member faints while being targeted by an H-attack, they'll have a cum as they faint. I'll put that on my list of things to fix.

Comment

This seems like it will be phenominal, but a waste to play without a translation as there is so much to it. Another thing to look forward to, i suppose.

Comment

As a fan and play all of their games, will eagerly waiting for this... even though it said at june.. hopefully they can release faster.

Well i think the game will be like Saki quest for the story, creature hunter, jumble jokers, and acerola games battle mechanics but who cares if they are similar. The cg are original, all of tsuki-no-mizu games have balance enemy difficulty, and they even improved it with corruption stats ( where the other games doesn't have ). Challenging the final secret boss are really enjoyable in all of their games.

And what makes me happy that they still use VX ace. I think rpgmaker MV will be too heavy for their games and they don't want to ignore this problem that will effect their sales too.
                        Last edited by ay0lah; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

is there a way to adjust the resolution on the demo?

EDIT: ok, found a way, just delete the wndsz file from the system folder
                          Last edited by JonathanCS; 1 week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by JonathanCS View Post
                            is there a way to adjust the resolution on the demo?

EDIT: ok, found a way, just delete the wndsz file from the system folder
                            Or just hit S

Comment

Originally posted by lazycat View Post

Or just hit S
                              s-seriously? fuck! i've been trying the usual the usual F5, never would have thought it was so simple.

Comment

Nice work on the fan-site, will be looking forward to this.

Comment

Working...
                                X