What's new

RPG Loli [Bousoft] 勇者と魔法使いとおとぎの絵本 / A Picturebook of Hero, Sorceress and Fairy Tale (RJ205812) + (RJ232538)

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For anyone who are stuck in the 2nd island and don't know how to get to the 3rd island :
1. In the big city, at the big fountain area, a character want a fruity ice cream.
2. In order to make it, you'll need a blue ice fruit, that you can find in the forest, south of the city.
3. Cut it together with any other fruits and you'll get it!
4. By finishing that quest, you unlock a new party member and the ability to create equipements/weapons, upgrade them, and create consomable items. You can also talk to the naked man to sell your cloths, with interest rate depending on how smelly it is (you can potentialy exceed 3x the original price!).
5. Then, finish the desert dungeon in the west and you'll be able to go to the next island by going to the village at the bottom south.

PS : I can't seem to see the new character, despite the option existing in the data menu... Is it just me?

EDIT : male's smell actually significantly lower the cloth's value (make sense, I guess). It seems to increase a lot slower than girl's smell, so you can probably remove it without too much damage if you wash her carefully.

Last edited:

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anybody know how to actually raise her legs like in the boublog video? During the H scene she just keeps covering herself for me. I'm guessing she doesn't really like me lol. The video is in here in case nobody knows what I'm talking about. http: //b.dlsite. net/RG06930/ archives/1796579.html

On a side note, how do you clean up your girl? Still haven't figured it out.

domigera To see the other girl go into data and click on the second pink button she should appear

Last edited:

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Milkmaster To raise her leg, simply hold right-click on her tight/leg until the commands indications on the right changes, then lift up. Obviously, it won't work if she's standing up.

There are several ways to remove her hands : the most common way is to directly slap it with double left-click, but that only leave her open for a couple of action. The more effective methods are to make her asleep, very drunk, or very horny (stage 3?) or use a sextoy with the "屈服作用" effect. I don't think it is affected by how much she (dis)like you.

In order to fully clean her up, go to an area where you have access to water, then shake her inside it (it should makes sounds when you do that).

My problem is that the button in the data menu for the 2nd character (named ププ) doesn't work. So I haven't seen her at all. Just for confirmation, at what point should you be able to see her? (I just finished the 2nd island and am about to start the 3rd)

Last edited:

AstralBlader

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am stuck on the first island and dont know what to do >.< can someone help me out?

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
AstralBlader Here's the necessary steps to progress in the 1st island :
1. save the girl from the whip man
2. complete the dungeon located to the top north and collect tomatoes that can only be found at the deepest floor
3. go to the port village at the very west (can be done before going to the dungeon) : inside a building, a muscular man want a vegetable salads.
3bis. that food can be made by cutting together lettuce (common), pumpkin (only found in the starting village), and tomato (see 2.). Salt is optional, I think.
4. after that, you unlock a new cooking technique and the ability to sell food to the man by talking to him
5. still in the port, go to the boat area : you'll meet a little purple dude
6. and with that, you can now go to the 2nd island! You also unlock the ability to warp while outside and the ability to store items while in a village.

Last edited:

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The new update 1.1 got released : It mainly fixes some crashes error some grammar mistake and some images not displaying correctly.
It also add some christmas clothing for the occasion, available in a certain store.

Last edited:

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's some effects translation for convenience :

Food effect :
(note that all effects can stack with themselves for a greater boost and most of them last until the next food break.

Effects on the same line as "*" are temporary stat modifiers : the suffixes "-アツプ" / "-ダウン" are stat up / down. The stats themselves should be easy enough to figure out, so I won't bother (actually, I can't translate them, lol).

Effects on the same line as "♪" are the following (the number of stars does not affect them) :
- 敵避け / 敵寄せ : enemy encounter decrease / increase
- ぽかぽか / ひやひや : reduce the cold / hot weather's impact on stamina
- 日焼け防止 : reduce sun tan effect of hot weather (does not affect the "美黒" effect)
- 美白 / 美黒 : makes the skin whiter / blacker
- 豊胸 / 貧乳 : increase / decrease boob size
- 成長 / 縮む : makes the girl taller / smaller
- 育毛 : makes her hair grow more
- アルコール度数 % : indicate that the food has alcohol + the % of it. Can make the girl drunk by varying degree for the ero session (each of them have their own alcohol tolerance)
- 鎮静効果 : makes the girl sleepy for the ero session
- ムラムラ効果 : makes the girl more horny for the ero session
- 利尿効果 : increase her urge to pee during the ero session
- 潮効果 : increase her urge to squirt during the ero session
- 母乳効果 : makes her lactate more breast milk during the ero session

Sextoy effect :
effects with the prefix "タッチ"- applies to the touch action and those with "食用"- applies when eaten or inserted in certain holes, depending on the effect (hold left-click)
- おさわり力 : base power (applies to basic touch, grab and slap)
- 取付力 : can be attached to nipples and the clitoris (with the "SET" function in the "!" menu) + it's power
- 挿入力 : penetration power (hold left-click)
- スパンキング力 : spanking power (double left-click)
- 回復力 : stamina restoration power
- ホロホロ度 : alcohol power
- ムラムラ度 : makes the girl more horny
- ネムネム度 : makes the girl sleepy
- 利潮作用 : increase her urge to squirt
- 利尿作用 : increase her urge to pee
- 利乳作用 : makes her lactate more breast milk
- ラブ作用 / ヘイト作用 : makes the girl like / hate you more
- 屈服作用 : lower the girl's ability to defend herself with her hands (via suffocating?)

Last edited:

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
Milkmaster

My problem is that the button in the data menu for the 2nd character (named ププ) doesn't work. So I haven't seen her at all. Just for confirmation, at what point should you be able to see her? (I just finished the 2nd island and am about to start the 3rd)

EDIT : relationship with the girl does seem to affect how she react to you lifting her clothes... but only outside of ero session.
Thanks for the tips! Also for the second girl you should be able to see her right away when she joins your party but only by pressing the button I mentioned earlier since she's invisible by default. I have no idea why it won't work for you, could be a bug.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For peoples interested in actually buying the game, it's now available in the english Dlsite :
BTW, the english name is "A Picturebook of Hero, Sorceress and Fairy Tale".

P.S. Buying the game to replace the previous download seem to have fixed my issue with the blue girl. Everything seems to be solved now! (I assume it's normal that she has no voice and you can't sex her)

Last edited:

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
P.S. Buying the game to replace the previous download seem to have fixed my issue with the blue girl. Everything seems to be solved now! (I assume it's normal that she has no voice and you can't sex her)
Yup it's normal, the developer said he'll add the voice and H for the other girls in an update.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone knows why my game freeze? could it be because of my potato notebook?

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Scud Is it an occasional freeze or a crash?

If it's the former, that's normal : it can take time for the game to load girls and whenever they recieve a change via clothes, foods with cosmetic effect, and prolonged sex.
I use a portable PC with a i7-7700HQ processor, play at max setting, and it takes about 5 second whenever it loads.
If it's taking much longuer than that, you can try to turn off RenderTextureMode and SexySteamEffect in the Data option. If it's not enough, then lower the settings in the title screen and play on windows mode.
If it still doesn't work, then you PC might indeed be too weak.

If it's a crash, then please tell us when does it happen.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Need guide to recruit the green skin girl/ plant girl? on 3rd island what did she need?

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
NekoMG2 I believe she want chocolate. You'll need to complete the dungeon first to get all the required elements.
That's all I know, I'll update this post once I finish this quest myself.

EDIT : for anyone wondering, the blender is in the dungeon, and the cacao in the southern part of the island, in the forest/jungle.

Last edited:

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
domigera I finished the dungeon, and get the recipe for chocolate (Cacao+Milk) + blender, now need to find the cacao....

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Any hook for the released game? /HW-8@1730:mono.dll doesnt seem to work

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
NekoMG2 I believe she want chocolate. You'll need to complete the dungeon first to get all the required elements.
That's all I know, I'll update this post once I finish this quest myself.
nvm ignore me I'm an idiot

Last edited:

ciccabanana

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When i click "ココリとヒメゴト" the game freezes with the black screen.
Sombody else have my seme problem?
p.s. i have try Mikocon version too.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When i click "ココリとヒメゴト" the game freezes with the black screen.
Just to make sure, when you click it, normally the black screen last about 5-10 seconds.
Black screen crashes usually happen when starting the game, and it's because of the download link messing up the files.
That's the first time I hear of crashing in the middle of it, but maybe it's the same problem, so try a different download link. (the "SAVE" files should be safe to transfert, though)

Alternatively, try to get the 1.2 version if you don't have it yet, since it fix some major bugs.
EDIT : 1.1, my bad. But might as well get the latest one.

Last edited: