What's new

RPG Loli [Bousoft] 勇者と魔法使いとおとぎの絵本 / A Picturebook of Hero, Sorceress and Fairy Tale (RJ205812) + (RJ232538)

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any hook for the released game? /HW-8@1730:mono.dll doesnt seem to work
Seconded... I'm not really sure what options are out there, but ChiiTrans isn't working so the sky is falling! Any help would be appreciated...

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Any word on where to find the cacao yet?
Finally find it at big jungle in the south part of the 3rd island, mix it with milk using blender, and voila it finished
(Seriously thou, I even searching Cacao habitat at googles,
it is said it can be find at Rainforest, with Humid temperature, and can't live at dry place (so nope for 2nd island
and it actually work lol))

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
Finally find it at big jungle in the south part of the 3rd island, mix it with milk using blender, and voila it finished
(Seriously thou, I even searching Cacao habitat at googles,
it is said it can be find at Rainforest, with Humid temperature, and can't live at dry place (so nope for 2nd island
and it actually work lol))
Thanks man! Hopefully you enjoyed your cacao research lol

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's a survey going on right now : it's about future updates/DLC, especially what characters would you like to see in the game.
Feel free to check if you're a fan of his stuff : ( the "アンケートへ!" link)

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Could I ask for a link with v 1.2 if it's not much to ask please.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I somehow made my girl chubby. How can i make her skinny again?
Edit: Nevermind, her belly was so ful of semen it was bloated.

Last edited:

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Followed the guide to go to second island but it didn't worked,I killed the boss dungeon,feed red hair man the salad he wanted,and there is no purple guys that showed up on the 3 location at 2nd town.It would be really kind if anyone would share a save with all those others girls people are talking about.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Those sound right...
just making sure are u feeding the right salad as in you need to combine all 3 ingredient in 1 to cook it off with knife and give it to him (cabbage/Letuce? + pumpkin + tomato)
after that whe u go to the port / beach there a little tny purple (PERVERT!!) kind of mascot appear and u should be able to go to island 2

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Those sound right...
just making sure are u feeding the right salad as in you need to combine all 3 ingredient in 1 to cook it off with knife and give it to him (cabbage/Letuce? + pumpkin + tomato)
after that whe u go to the port / beach there a little tny purple (PERVERT!!) kind of mascot appear and u should be able to go to island 2
Alright,my bad,at first I gave him the letuce+ pumpkin + tomato instead of giving him one salad already cooked.Thanks!

OP
S

spikehat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone mind uploading their save file? I'm not having much fun grinding out this RPG.

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
Version 1.3 is about to be released pretty soon. Some of the big changes he is making is the way you move on the field to make it faster and is raising the stamina lvl from 99 to 999.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Aparentlly, this is each girl's food preference :
* Kokori (slave) : love anything sweet ; hate raw fish, sashimi, and smelly food
* Pupu (blue) : love vegetable and fruit ; hate meat
* Une (plant) : love meat ; hate vegetable and fruit

Food preference affect relationship and the amount of H points gained.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
version 1.4 released.
1.3 had some nasty bugs added, so this just correct those.

EDIT: holy shit, it feels so much faster now! I never realize how much this game needed it until now...
Cloth-changing is no longuer a chore now!

Last edited:

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
Sounds nice the game did have some performance issues. Unfortunately for me I'm stuck with the base version until a kind soul decides to upload the updated version.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@Milkmaster... I feel your pain bro... I'llcheck f95zone (no spam intended) and see if there is a request thread already running.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Unfortunately, I don't think anybody is gonna go to the trouble of reuploading the game for every single updates it gets.
It's best to wait for a major one, like new character or the the other half of the game.

domigera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just found out there's a wikia for the game :
It's far from complete (list of sex toys, support items and equipements is currently unavailable & there's probably many more recipes missing), but at least it's comprehensive enough so you don't need to translate it!

Note : because later updates have added new recipes to the game, some of them do not exist in 1.0.

Update : since the february 14th, the wikia is now fully up to date with ver.1.4.

Last edited: