What's new

RPG RPG Maker [未確認飛行なまもの] 温厚娘と小脱出

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1st floor, east side, 4th room. You'll see 2 double bookcases and a single case. examine them in this order: Top left, bottom left, bottom right, top right. 2nd book will fall off of single case.

Jakigan has picture with the hiragana puzzles on page one. One of those gives the final book, take them and examine the gap on the far bottom right in library.
Ah thanks, I realized that if I scrolled down the authors page he explains things in more detail so I managed to finally finish the game! But I don't think I've managed to find all 8 cg, I got 1 from the video 2 from peaking though the doors, 1 from the library and 1 from the warehouse so I think I'm missing 3.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ah thanks, I realized that if I scrolled down the authors page he explains things in more detail so I managed to finally finish the game! But I don't think I've managed to find all 8 cg, I got 1 from the video 2 from peaking though the doors, 1 from the library and 1 from the warehouse so I think I'm missing 3.
2 on the 2nd floor cracked doors.
1 from peekhole in warehouse.
1 from library.
1 from video you find.
1 from costume room where you only see her head.
1 from computer on three floor.
Newest one from update: Go swimming, choose 3rd choice where she teaches brown haired boy how to properly swim, go upstairs and then immediately back down stairs and examine vent.

Honestly all of them should have cg and a few of his Japanese customers have mentioned this as well as adding in "her side" to the ones the MC obviously can't see (like the tea room, other side of curtain in costume room, blonde guy scene in bedroom, brown haired in bedroom, brown haired in toilet, brown haired in kitchen, blonde in 1st floor/east side/1st room and 3rd room, brown haired in 4th room, both guys in wine room, secret room, blonde in pool, ending 4, ending 5, ending 6)

15 scenes where you either see still sprites or nothing at all.

Plus it just makes little to no sense that a girl who's so sexually active won't in bother trying to have sex with MC even though she likes him.

Last edited:

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly all of them should have cg and a few of his Japanese customers have mentioned this as well as adding in "her side" to the ones the MC obviously can't see (like the tea room, other side of curtain in costume room, blonde guy scene in bedroom, brown haired in bedroom, brown haired in toilet, brown haired in kitchen, blonde in 1st floor/east side/1st room and 3rd room, brown haired in 4th room, both guys in wine room, secret room, blonde in pool, ending 4, ending 5, ending 6)

15 scenes where you either see still sprites or nothing at all.

Plus it just makes little to no sense that a girl who's so sexually active won't in bother trying to have sex with MC even though she likes him.
Thanks so much, and yeah I was also pretty disappointed with how much this game teases you but hardly gives any pay off, especially with having to stare at still sprites most of the time. And of all the scenes the ones that he made cg for seemed a little random to me.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks so much, and yeah I was also pretty disappointed with how much this game teases you but hardly gives any pay off, especially with having to stare at still sprites most of the time. And of all the scenes the ones that he made cg for seemed a little random to me.
Well, he made cg for the ones that the MC could see. Normally, it'll do something like fade to the heroines pov but this dev made it so that 100% of the game is seen through MC pov. Meaning of the near 30 sex scenes, we get CG for 8. He could have at least added sprite sex to the others.

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, he made cg for the ones that the MC could see. Normally, it'll do something like fade to the heroines pov but this dev made it so that 100% of the game is seen through MC pov. Meaning of the near 30 sex scenes, we get CG for 8. He could have at least added sprite sex to the others.
True but it only takes a bit of effort to turn a scene he can't see onto one he can. For example the library scene was just like the others until we were suddenly blessed with the ability to spy on them lol. And all this talk about sprite sex is reminding me of NTRPG... ╥﹏╥ Being a lover of NTR sure is a tough path to follow.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
True but it only takes a bit of effort to turn a scene he can't see onto one he can. For example the library scene was just like the others until we were suddenly blessed with the ability to spy on them lol. And all this talk about sprite sex is reminding me of NTRPG... ╥﹏╥ Being a lover of NTR sure is a tough path to follow.
u are not alone brother, u are not alone...

btw, if the dev add cg (or at least sex sprite) for the remaining events (and endings! goddammit!) this can turn to be a very good game.

NTRlover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
btw, if the dev add cg (or at least sex sprite) for the remaining events (and endings! goddammit!) this can turn to be a very good game.
True I can't deny the potential this game has and I've always liked the settings that make you feel trapped whether its a room, house or even an island.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
u are not alone brother, u are not alone...

It is a pretty great game (besides that "no sex for the MC for no apparent reason" thing) it's just all the damn scene tease with little reward kills it.
Sprite sex when MC can't see. CG when he can see. Girl pov for scenes like the dressing room or kitchen for scenes the MC isn't there or there but don't know what's going on.

thestc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmmm. Can't tell if game is bugged or not. How do you get the white dress?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmmm. Can't tell if game is bugged or not. How do you get the white dress?
See that map next to the curtain? It gives you the location of the coin used to open the 2nd clothes closet (real name escapes me atm) that contains the dress.

I got stuck on this one as well, the room mentioned is the room with the gaming device on the 1st floor, examine the middle of the room. Then go back to the costume room and examine that clothes closet (seriously wth!? I can't think of it's real name!!) and now you have dress.

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you get the girl to lose her virginity. There are apparently two patterns, one for each guy.
I got the one with the blond guy. You just go on the third room on the bottom right of the mansion while there's a heart mark and pick the 2nd or 3rd option, then exit the room, and try to enter it again.
But I don't know how to get the other guy's first scene.

I search everywhere and I don't see any other scene besides that one if the girl is a virgin.
I think it's bugged. Where are you guys getting the updated version?

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do you get the girl to lose her virginity. There are apparently two patterns, one for each guy.
I got the one with the blond guy. You just go on the third room on the bottom right of the mansion while there's a heart mark and pick the 2nd or 3rd option, then exit the room, and try to enter it again.
But I don't know how to get the other guy's first scene.

I search everywhere and I don't see any other scene besides that one if the girl is a virgin.
I think it's bugged. Where are you guys getting the updated version?
Sleep one night in your room and voila

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
can pm 2.0, but only for those who follows forum rules

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Bottom left one does not seem to work for me. I have version 2.0
make sure you're putting in the right letters. The 2nd and 3rd letter are different. I have version 2.0 and it works just fine.

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score
make sure you're putting in the right letters. The 2nd and 3rd letter are different. I have version 2.0 and it works just fine.
Had another look at 3rd letter had one similar that I picked. Now it works,. Thanks!