What's new

RPG [RPGMaker] [HAGAN KEN] イモータルリコール / Immortal Recall (RJ209160)

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So i know this is the guys first game, but something about the artstyle seems familiare. Sorta like the Dangerous Sisters CG sets. Anyone know if he posts somewhere?

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I was wondering about the odd image choice until I remembered the name of that Starcraft unit, THEN I got the joke.
Dont play starcraft so its lost on me. Thought it was a Carnifex originally...

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It's a Lurker (probably)
Its a Roach, and it was a direct response to Sarav warning about "all the little Roaches coming out" to ask for links. As much as I hate explaining a lame little joke like this most people seem more confused than amused lol

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yep, it looks like the creator is planning on updating the game later to add more content. For now we get a technically-incomplete game.
Looks like the early access model really infected Japland.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This may be relevant to the topic at hand: Mod edit: Link removed by dev request.

Last edited by a moderator:

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This may be relevant to the topic at hand:
Nice! Looks like the cat managed to grab it before the rubbish truck go to MEGA's offices.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I hope stuff really does get added to this like promised, unlike certain other dead games. I love the base framework of the game but it didn't take me more than 20-30 minutes to beat this, for not a lot of content. I really hope this gets expanded on.

btw here's an easy cheese tactic for lazy people: you can pretty much spam X and Z at will during the QTE-attack, then use A to parry any incoming attack. You'll usually build up just enough stamina to get to use it every turn. Its not the fasted method to win, but a pretty braindead one.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Also, Some enemies H animation may change if the MC's lust/sensitivity level is on max.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Seems like the game got updated with new enemy(ies?) if im not mistunderstanding the blog.

Reputation score
Seems like the game got updated with new enemy(ies?) if im not mistunderstanding the blog.
It got one new enemy, a Ryona one. It has only one CG, and lust doesn't affect it like it does other monsters. On another note, the main scenario was finished, and the next update promises another new enemy and the rest of the epilogue/side story.