What's new

RPG [rusimarudou] [るしまる堂] Dungeon of Erotic Master / ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター (RE265478) (RJ209600)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Okay I have 3 hours and 41 minutes in the demo now.

Basically I got as far as 4th floor where there's some icy mage chick boss fight and a wandering ogre. Ogre can be bypassed, the icy mage chick cannot be.

I lose to both again and again.

And I accidentally sold an really nice find from dungeon which was an 250 defense shield -.- Accursed moonrunes. My best shield only gives 100 defense so that was an huge increase....

I reached level 9.

I can confidently say that I like this game even when I only focus upon Marian.. but the moonrunes make it so painful and diffcult to play otherwise. :/ This is the first time that I have spent almost four hours on a demo in my life. If the maker provides an english translation I'd be willing to buy this game. Otherwise It'll just go into an growing pile of games to forget about because of how difficult it is to play.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
This is the first demo that I have ever downloaded and from the 20 minutes I have into already is HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES, I dont care what this game costs when it comes out because im buying it no matter what. I cant tell you how many games do something as cheap as use the same penis model in all scenes so when the dog had an actual dog penis I was 250% on board and that was even before I noticed the wonderful touches like multiple scenes that vary from character to character and the little look of disgust they show for a couple turns after one of them gets creampied. Amazing game

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
This is the first demo that I have ever downloaded and from the 20 minutes I have into already is HELL YES HELL YES HELL YES, I dont care what this game costs when it comes out because im buying it no matter what. I cant tell you how many games do something as cheap as use the same penis model in all scenes so when the dog had an actual dog penis I was 250% on board and that was even before I noticed the wonderful touches like multiple scenes that vary from character to character and the little look of disgust they show for a couple turns after one of them gets creampied. Amazing game
This demo is basically better than 80% of all games on DLSite, period

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It got even better after my post, I noticed that as you use seduce more and more the girls will actually get more lewd. They went from bukkake to swallow pretty quick and now the lick the dog instead of just a hj. I REALLY hope that he didnt throw all of the content into this demo, there is so much that im afraid that he did.

kiko

Reputation score
It got even better after my post, I noticed that as you use seduce more and more the girls will actually get more lewd. They went from bukkake to swallow pretty quick and now the lick the dog instead of just a hj. I REALLY hope that he didnt throw all of the content into this demo, there is so much that im afraid that he did.
There's a bunch of animations on his from this game. Both upcoming animations and already in the game

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
any tips or trics for this game? my party is level 5 have no idea of how to get more skills or gear.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I cant stop playing this game, the animations are so amazing. I swear I hold up my entire party just to try to get a hj or bj scene with that white haired girl because of how well done those particular animations are done. I want to find more games like this where the animations are good enough that I want to go back and see them again and again.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
again i have no idea how to beat the bosses, btw none of the bosses have animations right? party level 13......

kiko

Reputation score
again i have no idea how to beat the bosses, btw none of the bosses have animations right? party level 13......
The demo bosses don't have any animations. And it's almost impossible to beat them now xd

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The demo bosses don't have any animations. And it's almost impossible to beat them now xd
what do you mean by....now??? o_O Btw can someone explain too me the menus? The blacksmith is not able in the demo?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
what do you mean by....now??? o_O Btw can someone explain too me the menus? The blacksmith is not able in the demo?
There's like three shops, and one of them isn't manned. It should be obvious from empty room with noone standing in it.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
While it's a TRIAL, anybody has a save file? Want to check out the scenes

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That's because its a trial. Everything isn't available immediately. You need to wait for the dunxero to come out first.
Ahem i beat the bosses so......

Well...nobody knows the release date or if this guy is going to ever release it?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ahem i beat the bosses so......

Well...nobody knows the release date or if this guy is going to ever release it?
What level was you to beat those two bosses the giant ogre and snowlady?

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What level was you to beat those two bosses the giant ogre and snowlady?
11. Maybe i found good armor, the ogree one shot but all i did was attack with the warrior and the magician, heal with the paladin, if she down them heal her with the magician and so on.