What's new

RPG [rusimarudou] [るしまる堂] Dungeon of Erotic Master / ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター (RE265478) (RJ209600)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
11. Maybe i found good armor, the ogree one shot but all i did was attack with the warrior and the magician, heal with the paladin, if she down them heal her with the magician and so on.
Yeah I think you had way better armor than I do. I get smashed hardcore 2 hits in.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah I think you had way better armor than I do. I get smashed hardcore 2 hits in.
the harpy lady actually had a AOE attack that could kill the entire party but i did the same strategy and actually i did found good armor because it took 3 Hits of AOE to actually kill the party, so what i did was full attack 1 turn, the second turn i heal the paladin and magician and keep atacking all the time with the warrior and so on. This game reminds me of etrian Odyssey and 80s dungeon crawler games....but with better graphics and hentai, lol.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Please tell me that that date on dlsite is a lie or did they really just delay the game til december?!

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Please tell me that that date on dlsite is a lie or did they really just delay the game til december?!

Google translate on the dlsite INFO is this:

※ In addition to the delay of production, the sales schedule was extended by 2 months due to specification change
I am very sorry

Maybe, JUST MAYBE it got delayed some months, and the "till december" is just a way to say something and not promise a certain date...

But yeah, it kinda sucks, but can't blame it. The guy (or team) already just released a game. Unless it's many teams working...

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Lol okay I give up on this one. This is the third delay so far.

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I agree, This one is right up my alley but I dont want to follow it for a whole year. I guess Ill forget about it and just play it when it comes out.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I hope this is some grammatical mistake - it almost another whole year to wait

Kemious

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From the twitter it seems like its a place holder date because he doesn't exactly know when it'll get finished

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Ok he confirms the release date is just a placeholder. But the game WILL be delayed for a month or so

[h=1] [/h]
March 14, 2018Today is a tragedy To
those who were looking forward to selling Danero indeed I am sorry In the past I was

expecting sales on the last day of March

dlsite ___ ___ 0 Since
I did not have items, I will mark it as the last day of December, but
I think that I can shorten clear selling day according to the degree of progress

■ Current game progress degree 66%

● Illustration 99%
* When there are missing illustrations Consideration
● Game system 70%
blacksmith
item granting effect
Sundry shop adjustment
battle system adjustment
trap, damage floor adjustment
● Scenario flag and story mode 30%
implementation and adjustment of flag management and image display

■ Reason for postponement of sales
● Game balance adjust
① blacksmith of strengthening the adjustment
② general store of recovery items purchase implementation
previously supplemented have been but to possession limit the number each time a dive in the form of paid goods
payment products are four types limit To, and others money by aiming to adjust the degree of difficulty by buying
※ paid product 4 types
Potion
disinfection bottle
nutritional
hot drinks
increase also in deep hierarchy and the number of paid

● Increase system content for proposals that do not make a sequel
Talk that the sequel is strict than before , so presenting a notion that the sequel will not do in the current situation
to avoid pressure and motivation reduction
by presenting the sequel
But at that time, because Danero
set up the system in trilogy in my opinion, we incorporated a bit of the second element into the first work of this time, so
some extensions have occurred
However, There is no mistake that it is definitely an interesting game than the first one I was

① Adjusting the number of times the boss or a specific enemy's actions
※ Originally
concerned with the battle which had considered only one attack, conversation or dramatic element might be able to
change the ② provocation specification
in order to emphasize the erotic element than ※, 100% successful in the provocation is valid enemy
0.7 times the damage from the enemy To
buff, erotic generation system at the time of the debuff
This allows the erotic animation considerable added Was ↓ changes to the other system to escape the previous enemy at the time of critical occurrence stagnation of ③ traps and damage the floor of the implementation of the trap and damage the floor than I thought ※ It takes time to implement ④ Management of scenario progress flags * Management of flags seems to be troublesome and takes longer than you expected ● BGM introduction Part 1 BGM used only in the area boss after the middle stage

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So basically the game is barely over 50% done. I'm baffled.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Well that post confirms what I was afraid of with this game, he gave us all the animations already and it doesnt sound like there will be any scenes outside of combat if they are 99% done already and CG is not on that list. So i'm worried that I already saw all the content and that if I buy the game it will just be for a couple more floors and a store. I really hope that we only got maybe 25% of the total animations in the demo.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This is one of those H game were i actually liked the gameplay so i dont care if we got all the animations

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
This is one of those H game were i actually liked the gameplay so i dont care if we got all the animations
Don't speak for others, because i'm actually buying games, and i do care if product for what i have paid is finished or not

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Don't speak for others, because i'm actually buying games, and i do care if product for what i have paid is finished or not
I never say i was speaking for others. Relax bro is just a hentai game.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I just dont want to spend that much money unless there is a ton more content, its not worth paying for if he just adds 15 more floor maps and a blacksmith but doesnt add more variety to enemies or animations

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
I think there would be more animations, enemy types and perhaps skills. There has to be a reason it's being delayed.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I think there would be more animations, enemy types and perhaps skills. There has to be a reason it's being delayed.
Well, from the delay post:

Overall completion: 66%

Art is 99% done (obviously we don't know what isn't in the trial, so in a way there can be more animations)
Game system: 70%
Item effects, balancing, etc to be done.
Story mode and scenario flags: 30%

Basically the bulk of remaining work is in programming/writing and not drawing (although author did mention if there's not enough art he'll consider adding more)

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Sucks to wait longer but if i rage now it won't get better. I'll wait, hoping that it is worth the patience. X3