What's new

RPG [rusimarudou] [るしまる堂] Dungeon of Erotic Master / ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター (RE265478) (RJ209600)

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I happened to take a look at his esty, etzy? The japanese patreon, and there are a handful of animation previews that arent in the demo. I think theres only like 5 previews though.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I happened to take a look at his esty, etzy? The japanese patreon, and there are a handful of animation previews that arent in the demo. I think theres only like 5 previews though.
His Pixiv has a shitton of animations that aren't in the game, I linked it in a reply buried somewhere in the thread

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yeah there are maybe 10 on there that arent in the demo, the rest of the animation pages are just little clips of gameplay that we have already seen. And if he released all the animations on there then selling it really doesnt make sense. Although he probably knows that and hopefully has tons more that no one has seen, thats all im saying

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So april now? Good thing we got ni no kuni 2 and God of war while we wait

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Release date looks like it's going to be late 2018 so might want to check back on this much later.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
They posted to their blog a couple of days ago that they've been busy polishing up Goblin Walker v1.50 for release.
As for DunEro, apparently they're making significant system AND story changes so.. yeah.. its gonna be awhile.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Release date looks like it's going to be late 2018 so might want to check back on this much later.
The release date on DLSite is a placeholder. Game will most likely release by the end of april or may (Atleast that's what I'm hoping for :( )

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The release date on DLSite is a placeholder. Game will most likely release by the end of april or may (Atleast that's what I'm hoping for :( )
the date is indeed a placeholder, but judging by their last blog post, April ain't happenin

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was aware, but knowing how dev blogs go, it's a good estimate. The rare exceptions are abound, though.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I was really hoping to be able to play this soon, the best games always seem to get delayed or cancelled.

netherus666

Reputation score
to be honest i don't mind the wait because they make pretty good products, so knowing that they are taking the time to improve upon that further is not a bad thing in my opinion, its still sad to have to wait but i'd rather a good game later then a shitty game now.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
My main concern now is that the same characters have shown up in Goblin Walker, I dont like when devs reuse assets to get more money.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
My main concern now is that the same characters have shown up in Goblin Walker, I dont like when devs reuse assets to get more money.
Eh, the two game systems are very different (sidescroller vs Rpg) and the animations are certainly not the same. Reusing animations sure, that's an issue in my books, but reusing three characters (who weren't main characters in one of the games, rather enemies) isn't really a bit deal.