What's new

RPG Patreon RPG Maker [[R]Nest Games] Succulence (version 1.4.3 - Final)

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Changelog:
- Final scene added to AV Star ending
- 2 Small events added to Slave School that round things up
- 1 extra Gloryhole event added(might need to re-do the previous one for it to appear)
- 1 Small Video Game Club event added(unlocks after getting Jenny her outfit)
- Extra tape is added to the statue that unlocks after finishing the main story(note: it is inacessible if you unlock recollection room through the debug menu since it's a bonus for those who reached the true end)
Misc:
- A hidden event added in the City of Ahn that's based on getting outside in a torn combat outfit(it was a bug at first, but I decided to have some fun with it) - It is hidden, so there will be no hints in the game on how to get it(there's a description in the detailed changelog though), other than it involves the wardrobe in the middle of the ruins - see if you can find it :p
- In the preparation room in the ruins, added a few interactions with the guards when having Reduce Shame III
- A few interactions added when leaving the room in the inn undressed(also requires Reduce Shame III)
- Doing Stan events that lead to his ending will automatically make him Serena's Master(bug fix)
- Coming back home from City of Ahn automatically fixes clothes.

Known bugs:

Links:

Update:
This game has officially been concluded. Any updates beyond this one will be considered as dlc's
or bonuses, if they will be released at all. All development focus will be pointed towards my
next project from now on.

Synopsis:
Succulence is an RPG where you play as a strict female teacher, who finds a portal to a different world,
and discovers a shocking fact about her origin.
Will she keep living her life peacefully, or will she drown in her carnal desires?
That is for you to decide.

What's in there now:
  • Two wolds with several large locations to explore
  • Many side-quests and missions
  • 20 outfits with 9 underwear options
  • Stealth mechanic to avoid combat
  • Combat costume damage
  • Animated events(a few)
  • 2 mini games
  • Recollection room(contains 300+ events and 21 endings)
All feedback is appreciated.

P.S. English isn't my first language, so if you find some weird looking text,
let me know.
Cheers!

Attachments

Last edited:

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Succulence[0.3]

it seem im onable to fin the swiming club i look alover the school and cant find it.

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it seem im onable to fin the swiming club i look alover the school and cant find it.
It's outside to the right from the main school entrance.
It isn't ready yet though, and it shouldn't prevent you from leaving
school, hopefully.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's outside to the right from the main school entrance.
It isn't ready yet though, and it shouldn't prevent you from leaving
school, hopefully.
it dose she saying i can't leave cause i have to go supervise it, unless it club or random when u talk to that guy i got unlucky.

edit: i use the drum thing in the inventory but idk if that broke anything quest line in the game.

i guess i just have to wait for a better updated version of the game

Last edited:
OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i use the drum thing in the inventory
Yeah, I forgot to take it out, that is a debug tool for me, so it's best to not use it.

You need to check 4 clubs on the third floor and one on the second(the right end of the corridor). If you do that and it still won't let you out, than it's a bug.
Also, in the art club you need to talk to the art teacher to make it count as checked. I hope this helps.

Last edited:

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems like its got some good potential.

The stealth is pretty neat, look forward to seeing more of this!

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I forgot to take it out, that is a debug tool for me, so it's best to not use it.

You need to check 4 clubs on the third floor and one on the second(the right end of the corridor). If you do that and it still won't let you out, than it's a bug.
Also, in the art club you need to talk to the art teacher to make it count as checked. I hope this helps.
thanks that work

Karrateir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

played it a few hours ago, great game so far, a few bugs here and there, but aside from that pretty good, some funny lines (grave outside church), likeable and not overtuned mainheroine, diversified combat, lively towns.

as a fan of exhibitionism / corruption i cant wait for further verions, bookmarking this game for sure ! :D

Karrateir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you!

You can PM the bugs me, or post them here, if you don't mind.

hey sure, here are the 3 that i remember :) 5 screenshots attached

1. happend after entering the other world for the (i believe it was) third time, when going from the mainbuilding (temple or what it is) to the city, (going in shops, talking with npcs or doing nothing doesnt seems to matter) and returning then into the mainbuilding the background is turning black and staying so, although the menu is still accessible

2. in school u can walk onto the roof of the ?swimminghall? from the playground

3. happend after entering the first time the other world, when coming back the skirt suit disappeared from my inventory and isnt accessible anymore

Attachments

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Noted.

I'll upload a fixed version later.

baconlord

Reputation score

Oh man i can't wait for you to update this game its really well done, now that some bugs have been fixed and the idea is good and when you start adding things i can't wait to see how you implement them. Will you be adding in combat molest attacks that will affect sanity or raise lust? also gonna need some repeatable quest/actions that raise sanity like the used condom. Will lust or sanity dictate what she can and can't do? like lust goes up can go outside in sluttier clothes or when sanity drops and she feels "hot" will she do certain things? looking forward to your next update.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there a bug that when u lose to the enemy a econd time to freeze and the nursey at nigh

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there a bug that when u lose to the enemy a econd time to freeze and the nursey at nigh
Fixed and updated.

Will you be adding in combat molest attacks that will affect sanity or raise lust? also gonna need some repeatable quest/actions that raise sanity like the used condom. Will lust or sanity dictate what she can and can't do? like lust goes up can go outside in sluttier clothes or when sanity drops and she feels "hot" will she do certain things?
Yes, yes and yes. I didn't figure out the best way to do all those things yet,
but I'll get there eventually. :)

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First off I want to say great execution on your game, it feels like it has the bare bones in place to become a well fleshed out corruption game.

Outfit changes are a great feature when executed properly. 2 different types of world allows for all kinds of ero content but don't stretch yourself too thin and get discouraged.

Would definitely support this game if you have a patreon.

Also ran into a bug upon finishing the prologue. After equipping the short skirt, when trying to change outfits the game thinks i'm the Aria character.

EDIT- after going into the skills panel, it reverted back to serena.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After equipping the short skirt, when trying to change outfits the game thinks i'm the Aria character.
Now that's a headscratcher. I can't reproduce it, so I have no idea how it
occurs. It's not a gamebreaking bug though, so I'll leave it be until I think of
something.

Last edited: