What's new

RPG Patreon RPG Maker [[R]Nest Games] Succulence (version 1.4.3 - Final)

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've found another bug. After the massage, if you go back through the curtains into the massage area, the massage scene triggers again but because the masseuse is in the way, Serena can't get to the bed and the game gets stuck there.

Another thing is that when you head left upon entering the new area in the ruins, you get an orc in your party for some reason upon entering the room.

Also, once you reach the love maiden, the game gets stuck from what I'm assuming is the orc trying to walk behind you, but getting blocked by that orc that randomly joins your party.

Resolve cream also doesn't seem to do anything. It looks like it's supposed to increase you maximum sanity, but it doesn't do anything for your current sanity, so when I had 15 sanity and then used it, my sanity still stayed at 15.

And when you are defeated due to 0 sanity, the groping animations remain even after you wake up in the hospital and you get the text saying you were violated until passing adventurers found you, but it still consumes a crystal once you get to the hospital.

I'm using a save from an older version (0.4) so it could be that causing the problem. If it is, then you should indicate that saves aren't backwards compatible.

Last edited:
OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is a great game! The art is fantastic and the scenes have plenty of variation in type! I do have one question though, I can't seem to find the third game over. I found the one early on when you first get teleported to the new world and of course I got the sanity one. What's the third one? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Can't wait for future updates!
Third one is the one when you refuse to help Aurora, it's more like a normal end, than a bad one. There's no CG's too.

I've found another bug. After the massage, if you go back through the curtains into the massage area, the massage scene triggers again but because the masseuse is in the way, Serena can't get to the bed and the game gets stuck there.

Another thing is that when you head left upon entering the new area in the ruins, you get an orc in your party for some reason upon entering the room.

Also, once you reach the love maiden, the game gets stuck from what I'm assuming is the orc trying to walk behind you, but getting blocked by that orc that randomly joins your party.

Resolve cream also doesn't seem to do anything. It looks like it's supposed to increase you maximum sanity, but it doesn't do anything for your current sanity, so when I had 15 sanity and then used it, my sanity still stayed at 15.

And when you are defeated due to 0 sanity, the groping animations remain even after you wake up in the hospital and you get the text saying you were violated until passing adventurers found you, but it still consumes a crystal once you get to the hospital.

I'm using a save from an older version (0.4) so it could be that causing the problem. If it is, then you should indicate that saves aren't backwards compatible.

Resolve cream only works in combat. It only increases your maximum sanity though, doesn't heal it, so it's kinda useless, eh. Maybe I'll make it cost more so it will be a good selling item, or I'll make some sort of skill that heals your sanity per turn, so that it will be a good combo.

Orc and love maiden bugs are caused by save file(only save files made before you discovered second elevator work).
The sanity and massage bugs are new though. I'll add them to known bugs list.
Thanks for the feedback.

Edit: I've uploaded fixed version, links are on my page, please redownload the game.

Last edited:

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Your humor and how you completely seem to understand how the player will view certain scenarios (for example that theres no bad end to find the first time youre facing a Bandit) are something i very much love so far about your game.
(altho the rest is also quite decent :p)

Hopefully some more people will come to like this game, would be shame, to not see it grow the way it should.

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Your humor and how you completely seem to understand how the player will view certain scenarios (for example that theres no bad end to find the first time youre facing a Bandit) are something i very much love so far about your game.
(altho the rest is also quite decent :p)

Hopefully some more people will come to like this game, would be shame, to not see it grow the way it should.
Thank you!
By the way, I updated the links with some emergency bugfixes, so please re-download the game.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
lmao. dont use the bathroom at the very start of the game

who knew pissing drove you insane

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's a spelling mistake in the scene where you accept Aurora's offer at the beginning. I thing you misspelt Very, as Wery.

Karrateir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is great, played the 0.5 Version and love it, game gets better and better, btw do u have any additional lewder art / cosplay club scenes in the future planned ? :D

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is great, played the 0.5 Version and love it, game gets better and better, btw do u have any additional lewder art / cosplay club scenes in the future planned ? :D
Of course, there will be a scene with new outfit(swimsuit) for the cosplay club in the next one.

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Let me drop this little notification here:
New release is planned on Jan 30~31.
It will include gym(2 events), swimming pool(2 events), 2 events in the park, premium massage in massage salon and new skill that goes under codename "quicksex"(that one may be animated).
It also might include: trials in the orc village, gloryhole event in school, new quest in the City of Ahn, and a mini event with an armor dealer.

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New version is out. Links with the changelog are in the OP :)(Though mega might be having some issues right now, since I can't access them...)
Please tell me if you find any bugs.

Last edited:

reacers

Lurker
Reputation score
New version is out. Links with the changelog are in the OP :)(Though mega might be having some issues right now, since I can't access them...)
Please tell me if you find any bugs.
First of all, thanks for the game! I really enjoy playing it.

I just downloaded the new version 0.55 and I found a bug, which is the same as the issue we had with the public toilet within the school building. This time it's happening in the school shower. I went around while I was looking for the school clubs and I found the showers within the gym. After the CG you get +5 SN and that leads to an instant Game Over.

So for everybody else save before you enter the gym showers.

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just downloaded the new version 0.55 and I found a bug, which is the same as the issue we had with the public toilet within the school building.
Damn. Well, at least the solution to that is the same as with the toilet. It will fix itself after you're done with the prologue. Thanks for finding it, I'll put the warning in the OP.

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Next [0.6] version will be released on March 4
It will include:
- Orc trials, and main story progression.
- Sexy clothes option in the clothes shop(3 items available).
- More events/dialogues available when Exposure contract is active.
- "Aroused" status effect(experimental)
- Nicknames for Serena.
- Valentines Day tape.
- New train scene
- Special event for default teacher suit.
And if everything goes well it might include
- New Gem photoshoot.
- New stage in tutoring quest.
- Bath masturbation.

Edit: Released!

Last edited:

qazwsxrem

Reputation score
I must be blind, has anyone found Photo 1/4 for the elf(?) girl?

theazntiger

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Found a bug where you crash into the fast boy that's running around the school track. Wearing red panties and the skirt suit, no glasses and shaved pubes. It keeps looping around these three sequences, not letting me finish the conversation.

OP
A

alcoholdealer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I must be blind, has anyone found Photo 1/4 for the elf(?) girl?
It's near the fountain in the city.

Found a bug where you crash into the fast boy that's running around the school track. Wearing red panties and the skirt suit, no glasses and shaved pubes. It keeps looping around these three sequences, not letting me finish the conversation.
Noted. Thank you for notifying.

JupiterMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
First of, amazing game. Love it.

Second, there is a weird CG bug if you have the fancy skirt suit and the see through black lace underwear. If you use the stairs in the school in the morning and trigger the scene there with the two boys it ends up with the underwear glitching out and the boy describing her outfit wrong (saying that she has pubes and no underwear even though the opposite is the case)

Third, WHERE THE FUCK IS THE WIZARD I AM SUPPOSED TO HELP? It is doing my fucking head in. I can't find the fucker. I thought it was the house in the bottom right of the city of Ahn but that one is constantly locked.

EDIT: I forgot to mention, i can't trigger the Stan scene in the school for the life of me. I have all the requirements as far as i can see but she just keeps on saying that she isn't in the mood for it. Help please.