What's new

ACT Enty Unknown/Hiatus [Libraheart] New Game (No title)

Mikufan39

Demon Girl
Reputation score
LOL
Libraheart is working in again!
I hope he has not abandoned this game :(

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
LOL
Oh I bet he has. Then when we complain about it, he turns around and gives us a half assed piece of garbage. Then the white knights start rolling in and say, "u hav no rite to say bad thngs abut this game! Te autr did hs bst snce he ddnt want to fnish it bt was frced to snce u complaned!" (Six Spells anyone?)

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Reading his tweets and trying to decipher the text says that he made this game to be connected to the one originally talked about.

Cray Cray Toaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
LOL
*Knuckles "Oh no" sound*
And it's a point and click, meaning it's pretty much impossible to figure out where/what's to go/do, unless it gets translated which I dunno if it'll ever happen officially.

As for the game the thread is about, I'd throw away my hopes in seeing it completed this year or at all, regardless of hopes or not It still looks good, classic Libraheart aesthetic.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
*Knuckles "Oh no" sound*
And it's a point and click, meaning it's pretty much impossible to figure out where/what's to go/do, unless it gets translated which I dunno if it'll ever happen officially.

As for the game the thread is about, I'd throw away my hopes in seeing it completed this year or at all, regardless of hopes or not It still looks good, classic Libraheart aesthetic.
I honestly can't hate this guy. His pixel art is so damn good, anything he throws at me will be fine. Also I'm ok with a large sized sprite. That looks delicious

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Man, at the rate he's switching between projects I hope this guy isn't going to burn out. I thought the Secret of Mana-esque game was his best looking game by far, but at this point I'm glad if he sticks to any of his projects.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is he gonna focus on the new one completely or is this is just a break from developing this one?

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Seems like he is jumping between that sword of succubus game and that dungeon roaming one. Seriously hope he haven't drop this :(

OP
NLL

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Libraheart all over the place, here's a new game he's making with some other dude. Get the demo, if you want.

It's a CV clone again, Simon's Quest to be exact. Plays mostly like a NES era CV game... but for some reason there's loading screens between each and every area. Really annoying. Seems like the english version is baked in, which is nice.

You also get to play as someone other than the purple-haired succubus.

Also there's GOR, but it's kinda weird. Instead of the monsters doing you right there in the field, your character just falls down a bottomless pit and is raped by a random monster in some purple room.

netherus666

Reputation score
yaa im not sure why he is so all over the place, he hasn't stuck with just one project for a good while, though my guess for this one was maybe he was getting paid, might not be getting much from his crowdfunding stuff so he probably needed it to continue on his other games, or just live lol