What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ハソユア / Hasoyua] 操魔の器 / The ability to manipulate demons / Miss Lisette's Assassin Maid (RE210055) (RJ210055)

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game is available in English, now on dlsite

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Oh my, it looks like a professionally translated one too.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think your link is down. Ah well. Does anyone know if there's any tentacles?
IIRC, there's one in the final scene.
As for that link, we should be looking for the english link instead, if it's translated.

This game was really good. I'd live to play a version that I can understand.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just tried the English demo. Holy shit this is hot.

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Regarding the code-locked chest in the 2nd dungeon, seems like the code and the clues have changed in the English translation? The aforementioned solution of 2232 doesn't work, and the clues in the rest area now read:

The place where the sun sets is 2351920 (horizon?)
Water that has hardened is 935 (ice?)
The thing that shoots an arrow is 21523 (?????)

and you note that the chest has the picture of a bat on it, before wanting the 4 number code. I'm pretty stumped since I can't figure how to translate the third clue into a 5 letter word, or what the chest actually wants since bat is only a 3 letter word. Thoughts?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just got the game started, and I'm really liking the opening options.

Choosing your character's weakpoint is kind in theory, but in practice it just changes where people grab more often.
It gives events multiple variations.

Personally, I'd prefer if that wasn't the case. Enemies grab what they grab, and the character's reaction changes based on whether it's her weak-point or not.

Secondly, when you choose her level of sexual experience, you can have her be a virgin, experienced or an ex-cumdump.
The latter could be used to make an interesting character/personality. Someone who was a prostitute, or was kidnapped by bandits in her backstory or something, before getting free and becoming a maid.
So the experiences of the game can 'reawaken' her tendencies.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Regarding the code-locked chest in the 2nd dungeon, seems like the code and the clues have changed in the English translation? The aforementioned solution of 2232 doesn't work, and the clues in the rest area now read:

The place where the sun sets is 2351920 (horizon?)
Water that has hardened is 935 (ice?)
The thing that shoots an arrow is 21523 (?????)

and you note that the chest has the picture of a bat on it, before wanting the 4 number code. I'm pretty stumped since I can't figure how to translate the third clue into a 5 letter word, or what the chest actually wants since bat is only a 3 letter word. Thoughts?
I solved it.
The clues: 2351920, 935 and 21523 are the numerical designations for the letters we can parse them for this 23 5 19 20 (west), 9 3 5 (ice), 21 5 23(bow). The picture of a bat will be 2 1 20, or 2120.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Don't mind me, I'm just the friendly neighbourhood lurker.

#!bH5kWAZY!sXV5jrLjpZEugux9C4USEuajicBqH6l6WrIKRfl2J-Q
Hii Just a question what should I add into this? #!bH5kWAZY!sXV5jrLjpZEugux9C4USEuajicBqH6l6WrIKRfl2J-Q I can't get the megalink going should I add mega.nz/#!bH5kWAZY!sXV5jrLjpZEugux9C4USEuajicBqH6l6WrIKRfl2J-Q like this or what?

Zourk

Reputation score
Hii Just a question what should I add into this? #!bH5kWAZY!sXV5jrLjpZEugux9C4USEuajicBqH6l6WrIKRfl2J-Q I can't get the megalink going should I add mega.nz/#!bH5kWAZY!sXV5jrLjpZEugux9C4USEuajicBqH6l6WrIKRfl2J-Q like this or what?
You don't need the / between nz and the #

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You don't need the / between nz and the #
Oh thanks for the fast reply Data and graphics files on me? Because this is what i've read on F95zone
"Darn, the files weren't packaged right. The names are all jumbled." This one too "Here to and i try already Bandizip same problem like 7zip and winrar. It is a problem with some namefiles that must be corrected i think. Like that filenames: âèâ[âbâgö±ÉÝô¼ô_éÛ.rpgmvp you find a lot of them in img flodder.,"

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not conform to standard, please update it to do so.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back and reopened.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Give me the title and R-code and I'll put them in the thread title, or at least the OP if I can't fit it.