What's new

SIM [ アリバイ] 赤ずきんと白雪姫 RJ210337

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New weirdass game announced today. Slated for late Oct.

Play as Snow White and Little Red Riding Hood in a pseudo-social board game of prostitution and world conquer :cool:

SLG-type, 20 stages in story mode, "custom mode" which lets you play as other heroines, about 15 CGs total .....

Last edited by a moderator:

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: 赤ずきんと白雪姫 [RJ210337]

> Nice art
> World conquer
> WORLD CONQUER

Shut up and take my...!

> Alibi

...What a shame.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The premises of the game feels familiar but not sure if anyone else has tried to pull off a Sengoku Fairy Tale though.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ It's alibi though, whatever they'll do, it'll be crap :rolleyes:

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Necro new preview video on the announce page, though it doesn't show much

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Triple post : it's out on japanese-side and 30% off

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I will wait for someone to play it first and write a review then.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It released in engrish while ULMF was burning up

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Ah, another classic Alibi game in which I can't tell what the fuck I'm supposed to be doing. It seems like you get action flags, and then after two turns it's a game over, but I can't tell why.

Devilofcain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah, another classic Alibi game in which I can't tell what the fuck I'm supposed to be doing. It seems like you get action flags, and then after two turns it's a game over, but I can't tell why.
yeah, same i really want to english version get a upload at nyaa or here. the last alibi game took about 2 weeks after the english version release.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I've got the entire story mode complete but am missing 2 images.

Here's the game's rules:
Each turn you gain 1 SP and you have 3 action points.
The SP is the green flower thingie at the top right and the action points are the white flags at the top right.
Action points are spent on the following actions:
Yellow soldier helmet: Recruits a soldier, costs 200G
Yellow Flag: send a character to capture a region.
Heart symbol: Send a character to seduce a town. Useless on non-town tiles. Sending a female will give a CG (for some characters) and raise the town's trust which allows you to capture it with any soldier. Sending males will drop the trust rating (freaking homophobes)
Red money bag: Taxes/loots a region, can give a soldier, or money or nothing. This option will damage the income given by towns but does not affect income from other tiles.
Blue footprints: Send a character to a region and have them scout, can yield a soldier (not as reliable as the red money bag option), or items of any kind
Purple Fang: Sets up a trap on that tile that hurts up to 3 attackers. Lasts only once.
Purple Poison symbol: Requires you to have a blue apple, poisons a tile and hurts the defenders. Lasts up to 3 engagements.

The AI will always start with more troops/better troops and can capture towns without having to seduce them. The AI will however only attack once per turn and will acquire characters much slower than the player can.

Thus the path to victory is simply:
1. Expand across the map as much as possible and block off the computer from most of the map. You will be attacked if any territory is right next to an enemy territory. At which point you will be prompted to either give the region away (select the X button, never do this unless you have no viable defenders) or select up to three characters to hold the line. The region will be held if the character survive 2 rounds of combat.
2. Loot forests or hills for troops and use these troops to hold off the enemy (just don't use 3 frogs, as frogs are joke characters, 2 frogs and one good health soldier will do)
3. Continue to hold off the AI until you have a full attack force.

To cast spells:
Select the main character and then select the options on the right side of their stat window. Other characters can also have spells to use, the sunglasses wolf can summon wolves. Each spell has limited uses for each scenario.

Red riding hood's spells (note they appear in the order listed):
Spell 1 (costs 2 SP)- gives a pie that goes to your inventory, pie heals 45% of a character's health.
Spell 2 (5SP)- gives you the sunglasses wolf.
Spell 3 (5SP)- gives you the wood fairy. She can't seduce and there's no CG for it. She gives a CG if she is defeated.

Black haired girl's spells:
Spell 1 (3SP)- Gives you 50G and summons an old man character
Spell 2 (4SP)- Summons 2 old man characters
Spell 3 (5SP)- summons succubus. Can seduce and gives CG if defeated

Wood Fairy spell:
Spell 1 (3SP)- Promotes any male character to soldier class

And there's probably more, but quite frankly you won' t really need spells with how terribly the AI plays the game.

Attached save files:

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ "Black haired girl" = Snow White ...... C'mon dude :p

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
^ "Black haired girl" = Snow White ...... C'mon dude :p
But she can't summon 7 dwarfs? She can only summon like 5?

hmmm snow white and the 5 dwarfs and 150 gold. Now that's an animated movie that should get a live action remake!

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Game just popped up on sukebei, in english. I found one of the two CGs, you get it by losing on level 5 for Red riding hood.

Also it turns you can defend with any unit even if the unit portrait is greyed out. The wood fairy is actually granny and her spell is supposed to turn enemies into frogs... despite the fact that it can't be used for that purpose?

Full save. Last CG was letting knights take central village in red riding hood level 5.

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is this only CG? Alibi is usually animated, albeit very very little content.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is this only CG? Alibi is usually animated, albeit very very little content.
Not quite. A lot of their game have animation, but they also make some with simple CG - like this one.

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to extract images from the game's .tad archives? I really like the wallpaper that's unlocked after beating Snow White's story mode.