What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Milky Way ] [ みるきーうぇい] Idol Mystic Knightess Fyllia / アイドル魔法剣士フィーリア (RE210330) (RJ210330)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Jap:
Eng: Not available yet

The trial was out recently, cg is okay

The game will release around mid november

edit: The game is out, currently waiting for link xd

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It's on nyaa.

UNYNUNY

Lurker
Reputation score
Played a bit, cleared the final boss, still no clue on how to get her naked. Any clues?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pw rofl XD
Have waht mit the red books to making.

thatguy123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been messing around on it. Really fun game, but now I'm stuck and after an hour of running around, I'm ready to throw in the tower. Can anybody spare a full save? Thanks!

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How DO you save? gives me an error popup when I try to save.

I'm stuck too. Picked up some item from the hotspring, but don't know where to take it

jetset

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pw rofl XD
Have waht mit the red books to making.
did you find the password tho? I translated the sign next to it roughly. It says:
"I will show you the wonderful things and my formations
Let's go over what it has"

Throughout my play through, I've found 2 red books, that now that i think about it, I should have payed attention to.

Rakxaras

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How DO you save? gives me an error popup when I try to save.

I'm stuck too. Picked up some item from the hotspring, but don't know where to take it
Delete any file named "Save" in game folder, It prevents to create Save folder

jetset

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, here's what I've learned after playing this game for like 4 hours.

there's a 30 day limit per play though, after the 30th day, you get the bad end.
To level up you have to do the H scenes, fighting monsters actually lower your exp.
every.... lets say 10 levels, you unlock the next part of a H scene. you can find out which scene has more than 1 part in the basement of the starting house.
You cannot collect all H scenes in one go, even if you could, you cant get the 2nd and 3rd h scenes involving teleporters in the 2nd to last village because it freezes for some reason.
H scenes require HP, more HP is required for the next level of H scene.
If you don't get the real ending (which I still haven't) after the 30 days you start a new game+, the difference is you keep your level exp. That means you keep your last games HP and MP, hopefully beating the starting levels faster.

Costume unlock methods (that I know of from my first play through):
Brown sweater dress, purchasable in the starting town. for like 100g you get the shorter variant when doing the bar scene for the first time
Blue negligee, obtainable during the 2nd guild quest
Swimsuit (this needs to be equipped to enter beach south of starting town) To get the swim suit you need to complete the 3rd guild quest (its the one where you have to enter a girls dream and rescue her from a succubus demon thing)
Arena Uniform, you guessed it, you get this from participating in the arena for the 1st time
Pink negligee, obtainable in the last village upon entry. I found out its some sort of slum area and everyone you talk to initiates a H scene (free exp i suppose)
Virgin Killer Sweater: Unlocked after accepting the bar job after leveling up h events to max

I'll update this when I discover more

Last edited:

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it feels like this is a homage/successor to Clymenia's XVI: Liz down to the combat, the progressing events, and the mini-events that happen with various npcs

i'm probably missing out on a lot of sidequests and other things (like the other person that posted the password puzzle in the beach cave) because i can't read japanese, but i did like a lot of what i saw so far.

If you really liked Liz, I think you would like this one too.

jetset

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it feels like this is a homage/successor to Clymenia's XVI: Liz down to the combat, the progressing events, and the mini-events that happen with various npcs
I did get that vibe by the costume, but the main difference is that XVI could go on forever, while this game limits your time to 30 days.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

alternative uses this and makes you money + buys you there for the to-do healing potions ^ ^

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I did get that vibe by the costume, but the main difference is that XVI could go on forever, while this game limits your time to 30 days.
yeah, not sure how i feel about the time limit and the losing xp to kill enemies (an effect of the curse, I assume) but overall still pretty good so far. With the way the game is structured I'm pretty sure you are supposed to play through at least once and then actually beat the game if you want on the second day since starting off with higher levels and the lewdness/corruption stat does a lot to help you blitz the early portions of the game. I like the variety in costumes and scenes even if some of the poses are recycled

not sure if this will ever get translated but it would be nice figure out what those red books you can find are for and the password for the beach cave, as well as all the side quests (esp since you seem to only have a limited amount of time to do the sidequests before the NPCs disappear).

allexwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How to get pass the password ? Anyone got a save after it or some ideas ?

allexwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How to get pass the password ? Anyone got a save after it or some ideas ?

jetset

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
not sure if this will ever get translated but it would be nice figure out what those red books you can find are for and the password for the beach cave
It's a slow process of translating the code, and the fact that idk how many red books there are, which could be a problem to solving the riddle. I've found 3 as of now, but who knows where the rest are. I'll share my save when I unlock all the scenes.

jetset

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
alright so, It seems I've reached the "end of the game" although not really, cause i have no idea how to enter the final level, theres a huge knight that blocks the way. Unfortunately I havent got all the CGs (its the secret ones, the teleporter one, and the last 3, which i think are in the last level.

OP
crazyflarez

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
alright so, It seems I've reached the "end of the game" although not really, cause i have no idea how to enter the final level, theres a huge knight that blocks the way. Unfortunately I havent got all the CGs (its the secret ones, the teleporter one, and the last 3, which i think are in the last level.
can share save?

Status
Not open for further replies.