What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Milky Way ] [ みるきーうぇい] Idol Mystic Knightess Fyllia / アイドル魔法剣士フィーリア (RE210330) (RJ210330)

Status
Not open for further replies.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
what the hells the doors password please anybody!

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I know that there are 4 red books you need to find and then there is a guy you need to talk to after you´ve found them since he is missing these 4
I have some pictures uploaded on imgur for you that shows where the books are, i just cant remember where i got the the last one, i think it was a chest somewhere but dont take my word for it

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score
password : ゲノヴィル

go figure it urself for input lol
Oh shit that works, my post is completely useless then =D
but ill leave it just in case someone wants to complete it without using the password

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know that there are 4 red books you need to find and then there is a guy you need to talk to after you´ve found them since he is missing these 4
I have some pictures uploaded on imgur for you that shows where the books are, i just cant remember where i got the the last one, i think it was a chest somewhere but dont take my word for it
the one you didn't have was in the yard of the girl you have to save from the succubus dream iirc for guild quest 3

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
alright so, It seems I've reached the "end of the game" although not really, cause i have no idea how to enter the final level, theres a huge knight that blocks the way. Unfortunately I havent got all the CGs (its the secret ones, the teleporter one, and the last 3, which i think are in the last level.
You have to go to the slums and prostitute yourself for information. That will tell you there's a secret passage in the slums (the well beside one of the houses), which takes you behind the knight, so you can disable it.

jetset

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You have to go to the slums and prostitute yourself for information. That will tell you there's a secret passage in the slums (the well beside one of the houses), which takes you behind the knight, so you can disable it.
huh, i was wondering what the main character was saying after doing all that. I do have one question about the world map, theres a area that I cant access, its in world 3, its the house thats north west of the castle on the map. anyone access that yet?
edit: nvm, i found out that once you beat the boss in the castle, you unlock it

Last edited:

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so I beat the boss in the Evil lair but then it apparently morphed into its FINAL FORM (TM)

it seems like after you beat it the first time the curse that saps your XP for fighting monsters is removed so you can fight mobs and level the regular way instead of exclusively having to gain levels via h-events

for the 8th subquest (the guy in house 2 of the 3rd town with the necklace) you have to go back to the 2nd town, talk to the fat guy who had the tank top h-scene and you play a vegetable harvesting minigame. the reward is the necklace but I have no idea what it does.

after beating the first form of the boss you can go back to the 3rd town and talk to the mayor(?) to buy a suit of armor (it's lewd af) for 30k gold, as well as opening up dialogue with the girl you rescued from the dream succubus (but I have no idea what was said)

To get over the lilypads in the initial town to get the final book the one man wants for the 9th side quest you have to have unlocked/cleared the Volcano area where you press Q to hop across gaps. just hit Q to jump across the lilypads.

a new dungeon opens up south of the boss lair where you have to go in nude and is more of like an exploration /dice roll kind of gameplay. There's also a chest in the evil boss lair that I don't know how to get to since it's completely blocked off by forced movement arrows, and I also don't know how to get into the prison cell basement of the tower either. There's another guild quest but I have no idea what that entails since I can't read JP (seeing a common thing here with my issues with the game? :p).

I also find it weird how there's a quest that involves killing vines in the 5th dungeon (the one in front of the spring) that an old woman gives, then she makes a whip out of the vines but I haven't been able to equip the whip or use it for anything.

Finally, if you go back to the slime forest after a while, there's an old man on top of a cliff fighting a slime? but the heroine just says something. if time passes the scene seems to change but still haven't found out what it's for.

Last edited:

remi555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone has a link for the game please ? (hoping that it hasn't a loli tag)

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Alright I finished the Game and I must say that it was pure Gold. I live for these kind of RPG Eroges xD
The Art was great and the game had a decent length.

It had decent enough Costumes and I really liked how the Scenes "evolved" over Time.
Also the Optional Dungeon was a very Interesting approach and was refreshing.

A shame though that it had no preggo Scenes and a Mind Break Bad End but thats just me nitpicking on a high level.

On to answering some Questions:

huh, i was wondering what the main character was saying after doing all that.
Yeah, she was counting 2 and 2 together and came to the conclusion that it had something to do with the well for the dissappearing People.

after beating the first form of the boss you can go back to the 3rd town and talk to the mayor(?) to buy a suit of armor (it's lewd af) for 30k gold, as well as opening up dialogue with the girl you rescued from the dream succubus (but I have no idea what was said)
you need to get this Armor to fight the Final Boss if not he will just teleport you back out of the Tower. The Armor has a Magic repelling Effect so yeah.
As for the Girl she asked you to accompany you to fight the last Boss. At a certain Phase of his Fight she will join you.
The same goes for the Girl you rescued from the Prison in the Tower Basement.

also don't know how to get into the prison cell basement of the tower either.
you need to go back into the Well and get the device back for opening the Gate. Then you can go back and open the Door to the Prison

I also find it weird how there's a quest that involves killing vines in the 5th dungeon (the one in front of the spring) that an old woman gives, then she makes a whip out of the vines but I haven't been able to equip the whip or use it for anything.
Yeah I was wondering that as well. You can buy the Whip again at that Store and Equip it but thats that.
Finally, if you go back to the slime forest after a while, there's an old man on top of a cliff fighting a slime? but the heroine just says something. if time passes the scene seems to change but still haven't found out what it's for.
He is the Old man which asks you for defeating 5 Slimes and bring them back for him.
After that he says something like that he doesnt need the Slime anymore for his Bone Ache and instead he will go out and fight them himself because working out is still the best way to get rid of the pain.

When you go check him out Phillia will say something like that she is amazed about his Movements as if he were much younger.

Last edited:

jetset

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Questions! did the teleporting crystal scenes work for you? i really wanna see em cause i found the first one most funny out of all of the other scenes. upon activating the 2nd scene the game freezes
Also i unlocked the basement to the tower, but the girl locked there doesnt do anything. what do I do to activate the scene?

Last edited:

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As for the Girl she asked you to accompany you to fight the last Boss. At a certain Phase of his Fight she will join you.
The same goes for the Girl you rescued from the Prison in the Tower Basement.
the whip you're initially given for finishing the quest can be given to the girl you save from the dream succubus when she comes to help you against the final boss, i discovered

but yeah, i beat the game and unlocked all of the main HCGs

thanks for all the other answers

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Questions! did the teleporting crystal scenes work for you? i really wanna see em cause i found the first one most funny out of all of the other scenes. upon activating the 2nd scene the game freezes
Also i unlocked the basement to the tower, but the girl locked there doesnt do anything. what do I do to activate the scene?
Hmm, everything worked fine for me so I cant really help you there with the freezing of the Game. Did you tried it a second Time?
What is your Lewd Level? Maybe you can click on the Event although you dont have the Required Lewd Level and that gives you complications?

As for the Basement did you go there before you beat the Dude at the Top?
I believe she dies after the Ritual.

the whip you're initially given for finishing the quest can be given to the girl you save from the dream succubus when she comes to help you against the final boss, i discovered

but yeah, i beat the game and unlocked all of the main HCGs

thanks for all the other answers
Oh yeah, that makes perfectly sense because she uses Skills with a Whip Symbol now that you mentioned it.

Last edited:

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I got all 4 books but everytime i go the mans house she says hes not there. Is there something else you have to do?

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got all 4 books but everytime i go the mans house she says hes not there. Is there something else you have to do?
he only starts showing up on a specific day and all of the subquests in the game have a duration the NPC is available

he should be in his house to talk to from the 15th day to the 23rd

jetset

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As for the Basement did you go there before you beat the Dude at the Top?
I believe she dies after the Ritual.
.... Whoops. I beat the guy at the top, that makes sense that she would die after that.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm getting the same error. I sure do wish the uploaders would wait a few days and upload the 1.03 bug fix release instead of the 1.00 initial release, but oh well. I guess pirates can't be picky. (Or I could, like, get a Japanese credit card and buy the game...) It starts the scene off, but then gets hit with a "failed to create bitmap" error, which sounds like it's trying to make a composite image and failing or something. I suppose the other option is to unpack the game, open it up in RPGMaker and try and fix the bug myself.

kaine3d

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
password : ゲノヴィル

go figure it urself for input lol
---------
i can find the first,second, fourth and fifth but where the hell is that middle one at? DAMNIT i'm a moron disregard

Status
Not open for further replies.