What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Milky Way ] [ みるきーうぇい] Idol Mystic Knightess Fyllia / アイドル魔法剣士フィーリア (RE210330) (RJ210330)

Status
Not open for further replies.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone know how to clear the volcano? I can't get past the flames.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone know how to clear the volcano? I can't get past the flames.
You can jump one tile lava pools with Q. As for the bug I was complaining about - it fixed itself when I unpacked the rgss3, so I guess it's something related to how the images were archived.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Any hope for a mega link for us non torrenting peasents?

Reputation score
Questions! did the teleporting crystal scenes work for you? i really wanna see em cause i found the first one most funny out of all of the other scenes. upon activating the 2nd scene the game freezes
Also i unlocked the basement to the tower, but the girl locked there doesnt do anything. what do I do to activate the scene?
If your still having issues, installing this https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/henta...-fyllia-downfall-life-filled-with-humiliation worked for me.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
nope seems to not be working for me after installing the files
Did you unpack the archive and delete/rename the old one? Like I said, that was all it took to fix the bug for me.

Reputation score
As did you try copying the folder and then decrypting the archive moving the data/graphics folders into the game folder and then deleting the archive like djweish suggested? It worked fine for me, and it appeared to work for him, so I don't know why it's not working for you.

jetset

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As did you try copying the folder and then decrypting the archive moving the data/graphics folders into the game folder and then deleting the archive like djweish suggested? It worked fine for me, and it appeared to work for him, so I don't know why it's not working for you.
care to explain the the process? I'm pretty sure I did it wrong

Reputation score
care to explain the the process? I'm pretty sure I did it wrong
First you need a program to decrypt the archive, I use RPGMaker Decrypter. After opening the program it will ask you to choose an RPGMaker archive file, enter the game folder and choose the RPGMaker archive file, It should be the only selectable file. Then the program will extract the contents of the archive and dump them into a folder named "Extract." Open the extract folder and copy the folders inside, should be one called Data and one called Graphics. Now open the game folder again and paste the folders you copied in the previous step. Once they've finished pasting delete or rename the archive file.

jetset

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
First you need a program to decrypt the archive, I use RPGMaker Decrypter. After opening the program it will ask you to choose an RPGMaker archive file, enter the game folder and choose the RPGMaker archive file, It should be the only selectable file. Then the program will extract the contents of the archive and dump them into a folder named "Extract." Open the extract folder and copy the folders inside, should be one called Data and one called Graphics. Now open the game folder again and paste the folders you copied in the previous step. Once they've finished pasting delete or rename the archive file.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Im stuck on the Password door in the beach. Im not sure what im doing wrong.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I got it, thanks :)

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You have to delete or rename the old archive file (the rgss3a one) as well, or it will just read that instead of the files you extracted.

jetset

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You have to delete or rename the old archive file (the rgss3a one) as well, or it will just read that instead of the files you extracted.
Aces! It works now! Thanks a lot you two

Status
Not open for further replies.