What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Threshold] Monster Girl Dreams

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Really interesting game, but maybe I'm missing something but it seems to have a wicked snowball effect. Basically while casually playing and losing a bunch (for once not actually on purpose, which is nice), I now have sensitivity so high I can't possibly win. I can get one or two shotted if they pick the right attack. And as the cure scales with the stats that need reducing, it's not like I can work at the Inn a bunch to get 'fixed', so I can go on adventures with any chance of winning. So actually kind of stuck.
Even picking the easy quest, got me an extra 500 in loot, but with the ending boss still doing stat damage I might have come out worse in regards to the cost in fixing that.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Really interesting game, but maybe I'm missing something but it seems to have a wicked snowball effect. Basically while casually playing and losing a bunch (for once not actually on purpose, which is nice), I now have sensitivity so high I can't possibly win. I can get one or two shotted if they pick the right attack. And as the cure scales with the stats that need reducing, it's not like I can work at the Inn a bunch to get 'fixed', so I can go on adventures with any chance of winning. So actually kind of stuck.
Even picking the easy quest, got me an extra 500 in loot, but with the ending boss still doing stat damage I might have come out worse in regards to the cost in fixing that.
The stat damage thing is still very much a work in progress.
I should probably allow the player to pick which stat they want to fix so they dont have to pay it all at once. Would alleviate some of the issue.

Alternatively an option is to go out and just keep running from monsters to pick up the treasure spawns that pop up.
Not a great option, but it is an option.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Just stumbled upon this today and It seems great, was easy choice to support on patreon. I think the dialogue/battle system is almost one of a kind and is amazing, the issue is the complete lack of other areas music/artwork etc. Would be great to see this one snowball and go places!

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Updated saves from V10 to V11 and boy, everything I do causes errors. Can't access stats, can't even talk to NPCs properly. This is annoying.

Something about conflicting with Perks and whatnot. ugh.

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Updated saves from V10 to V11 and boy, everything I do causes errors. Can't access stats, can't even talk to NPCs properly. This is annoying.

Glad I'm not the only one with that error... seems like whenever I learn a perk I start getting that error pretty fast so I just started ignoring them tbh.

I haven't touched 11.1 yet, seems that got released for bugfixes, might fix your issues? idk

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just stumbled upon this today and It seems great, was easy choice to support on patreon. I think the dialogue/battle system is almost one of a kind and is amazing, the issue is the complete lack of other areas music/artwork etc. Would be great to see this one snowball and go places!
All in good time. Glad you enjoy!

Glad I'm not the only one with that error... seems like whenever I learn a perk I start getting that error pretty fast so I just started ignoring them tbh.

I haven't touched 11.1 yet, seems that got released for bugfixes, might fix your issues? idk
That's odd. After testing some of my older saves, the only thing that I cant think of for the stats and NPC issue is that when you clicked the update save button in options it didn't actually update it for some reason...
Maybe I should add a confirmation screen for when the update is done or something...

11.1 fixes some issues, but there may be some still lingering around. If the issues with perks continue, or other issues, please feel free to send me the error msg.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Would anyone be willing to share their save?, I think I'm fairly far through it but just want to see what I'm missing!

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Would anyone be willing to share their save?, I think I'm fairly far through it but just want to see what I'm missing!
If you just want to steamroll content, easiest way (imo) is just to change (your favorite enemy)'s XP value to something high and fight them a few times to skip to level 30-40. For example, if you really like elves, Renpy->Monsters->Forest->elf and edit it from 7(?) XP to say, 593.

The problem with sharing saves is that a fair number of events are one-off deals that are permanently locked off after you see them so a 'finished' save would be missing A LOT of content that my suggested method would cover.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you just want to steamroll content, easiest way (imo) is just to change (your favorite enemy)'s XP value to something high and fight them a few times to skip to level 30-40. For example, if you really like elves, Renpy->Monsters->Forest->elf and edit it from 7(?) XP to say, 593.

The problem with sharing saves is that a fair number of events are one-off deals that are permanently locked off after you see them so a 'finished' save would be missing A LOT of content that my suggested method would cover.
You would never get to meet one of the more amusing characters, Perpetua the slime if you got a save file, for example. Honestly, I think the aforementioned method of editing the values is a good way to get through things fast.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v12 is now out, with a new area!
Check the change log for more details.
Cool! I'll be sure to check it out when I have free time.

And probably do the same thing I do every time an update comes out and make some grammatical corrections if I find any.

Superhound

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has the accuracy on Nicci's Vine Restraint attack been lowered? It hasn't landed once in about 10 battles so far.

Thank you for the update!

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Can't seem to find Sofia's weakness, getting pwned at level 35, anyone know how to beat her?

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has the accuracy on Nicci's Vine Restraint attack been lowered? It hasn't landed once in about 10 battles so far.

Thank you for the update!
It should work about 85% of the time, if you have any anti restraint runes on it would greatly decrease it's chances. Or if you have a high power stat it may also affect it.

The status effect chance equations were also changed in the prior patch so that may have changed something too.

Can't seem to find Sofia's weakness, getting pwned at level 35, anyone know how to beat her?
She wasn't really designed to be beaten. At some point I will be revisiting her to make it much more possible at higher levels once I figure out how to better balance the games level curve.

But if you really want to try, the only things she doesn't resist are Ass, breasts, mouth, seduction and magic.
She technically has a weakness to Holy, butttt skills for that doesn't exist in the game yet.

She also has 5000 hp if you want to know how much you need to deal to win.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you want to play the long game, you can save up as many resistance points as possible for damage reduction from kisses, which makes her attacks do less damage overall (besides the force masturbate ability which does like a million damage, still haven't found a way to get around that), but I've only managed that once on a pretty high level character with a focus on allure and therefore seduction abilities (which do not have a damage reduction on them) with some good RNG. It's certainly possible, but not really worth the effort I feel.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
ok so i tired to download this game but it seems like my computer said it had a virus..... i don't know why it said that....

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It should work about 85% of the time, if you have any anti restraint runes on it would greatly decrease it's chances. Or if you have a high power stat it may also affect it.

The status effect chance equations were also changed in the prior patch so that may have changed something too.

She wasn't really designed to be beaten. At some point I will be revisiting her to make it much more possible at higher levels once I figure out how to better balance the games level curve.

But if you really want to try, the only things she doesn't resist are Ass, breasts, mouth, seduction and magic.
She technically has a weakness to Holy, butttt skills for that doesn't exist in the game yet.

She also has 5000 hp if you want to know how much you need to deal to win.

Ah I just assumed I had to beat her to progress to the new area, I've rematched and beat ancilla, what am I missing?

EDIT: Found it, you have to go via forest hub!

Last edited:

Kaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Great game, and a great new update. Loved the Dancer, spooder and tailpussy.
Dancer's masturbation scene made me think, what about a fapping stance? i.e. you get charmed by bouncing milkers and are forced to fap, inflicting arousal damage to self. Or to take it further, a weaponized masturbation skill like in FOBS where you cum on monsters to subdue some of them.

Also, I am worried by the increasingly long save times. With every new update it takes longer to make a save. You might want to rework the process before it gets too bothersome to change any of it.

Last edited:

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
This is quickly becoming one of my favorite text based H-games. The focus on the writing in battles really works for femdom and I love it. Great job!

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hes got a Patreon, might i suggest throwing him a buck or two?