What's new

RPG Patreon Active [Threshold] Monster Girl Dreams

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't worry about it too much, I think everyone is still getting used to this new forum layout anyway... still, woohoo, new update!
Yeah the new forum definitely threw me off. I'm so used to the old one.

Well damn, with all the forum downtime I didn't even know there was a v6.

...Time to see if I can un-fuck my added enemies for the new system and explore the new content!
Yeah v6 went up the night before the server switch happend. So i'm not too shocked people might have missed it.
And it shouldn't be too hard to make the tweaks, the games monsters and stuff are always up to date so you can always use them to compare.
But there is definitely a lot of new options available for enemies and skills.

-Succubutt Inkeep still does 75 spirit damage (based on old system right?) which means the next girl you run into auto oneshots you. Might want to change to 2 spirit or something.
Oh, oops, will need to look into that, I thought I changed that for the new system.

-HOLY FUCKING SHIT NICCI IS GREAT. Both the nectar bath, the battle and its various, uh, 'outcomes', and just her general character. I really like how she actually worries for you in one of the loss scenes when she realizes you're getting carried away, and in general she just seems really sweet.

-Speaking of her battle, I REALLY like the combination of effects leading into each other. Breast Smother leading into Smother Sex for example. It really plays up the idea that the more of her skillset she snares you in, the less ways you have to react, which is perfect given her style. I had been playing around with doing with with custom enemies but you really knocked it out of the park I think! That said, the reliance on Charm for her to titfuck in battle makes it hard to view that ending ingame, even with 5 willpower I never got charmed unless I was already vined/breast caressed which leads into sex. So I had to read it from her monster file.
I'm glad you like her, I have also heard from another place about the titfuck bit so I will be giving her a move to start it when the player is restrained.
As well as seeing how difficult people find her to actually beat, she should be a good judgement point for enemy difficulty as she is the first actual boss.
I may need to add the option to skills to not be used if the player is affected by a specific status effect so the AI durdles around a bit less.

-I still can't get the elves to do any kind of double blowjob, once one hoovers the character's dick the other forgets how to do anything but kiss.
For some reason the elves seem to prefer to use make out, even though it's basically random, you just need to keep pushing that one off till they both do blowjob. Or get lucky.
But from make out they cant go to blowjob.

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
1. The Elena talk about status effects generally has the last 2 speech bubbles broken, with text "Speak" and the last bubble without the actor.
2. I don't know if speech in combat is kinda borked with enemy speech patterns included in yours, while it looks like it's a response to your attack some text doesn't look good/make sense. "H-Hey, hurry up and give me all your seed..." HERO caresses and massages ENEMY BODYPART...
3. If you beat the "Stop The Vandal" quest, the "Nectar Delivery" quest disappears.
4. I think i understand why the Cast Arouse spell is quite good(and costly) but with the slime weakness against magic the red slime "Perpetua" got 2-shot.
5. I had experienced some Equipment corruption with items, i am not sure why that happens but with 2+ items the management is completely wonky, i mean i have 2 different items equipped and when i unequipped 1 item, the other item also got unequipped and other bad stuff.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1. The Elena talk about status effects generally has the last 2 speech bubbles broken, with text "Speak" and the last bubble without the actor.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

2. I don't know if speech in combat is kinda borked with enemy speech patterns included in yours, while it looks like it's a response to your attack some text doesn't look good/make sense. "H-Hey, hurry up and give me all your seed..." HERO caresses and massages ENEMY BODYPART...
Would... Would probably make more sense if their responses were displayed after your attacks with their name in their name plate...

3. If you beat the "Stop The Vandal" quest, the "Nectar Delivery" quest disappears.
Has been fixed for the next version.

4. I think i understand why the Cast Arouse spell is quite good(and costly) but with the slime weakness against magic the red slime "Perpetua" got 2-shot.
Perpetua is supposed to be a relatively easy mid-boss character. So I find this pretty amusing.

5. I had experienced some Equipment corruption with items, i am not sure why that happens but with 2+ items the management is completely wonky, i mean i have 2 different items equipped and when i unequipped 1 item, the other item also got unequipped and other bad stuff.
I heard about some other jank issues going on with the equipment somewhere else, but i'm pretty sure sure this is distinct issue.
So will definitely need to fix that all up.

Thank you for pointing out the issues you did!

Have gotten a lot of feedback this patch on bugs and such.

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh I forgot to mention this before, but the Amulet of Vitality is still using old spirit system (+10 spirit) vs new.

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v8 is now out with a bunch of bug fixes and QoL changes.

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wait... cock ring increases your sensitivity by 15% instead of lowering it?

Also holy crap Nicci LOVES spamming Sensitize. 20 turns free, 17 of them she's used it. Even when she eventually vine'd me she... still just spams Sensitize. Skimming through her Monster file, she doesn't even look to have Sensitize on her skill list - possible bug?

New equipment looks really interesting, aside from the occasional bug (cock ring) there's a LOT more legit options now, which I like!

New damage scaling is pretty interesting too, makes enemies MUCH more threatening but also lets you get to oneshot status more easily if you target weakpoints (ex. insert can consistently oneshot elves around 18-20 of the stat). I think I like it. Before it was easy to get to the point that elves did like, 1-5 damage, now if you get double BJ'd you have a serious problem on your hands (which you should).

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait... cock ring increases your sensitivity by 15% instead of lowering it?
Oops, that is in-fact supposed to lower.

Also holy crap Nicci LOVES spamming Sensitize. 20 turns free, 17 of them she's used it. Even when she eventually vine'd me she... still just spams Sensitize. Skimming through her Monster file, she doesn't even look to have Sensitize on her skill list - possible bug?
That is most definitely a bug.

New equipment looks really interesting, aside from the occasional bug (cock ring) there's a LOT more legit options now, which I like!
I'm trying to open up more options for builds and such, and will continue to do so as time goes on.

New damage scaling is pretty interesting too, makes enemies MUCH more threatening but also lets you get to oneshot status more easily if you target weakpoints (ex. insert can consistently oneshot elves around 18-20 of the stat). I think I like it. Before it was easy to get to the point that elves did like, 1-5 damage, now if you get double BJ'd you have a serious problem on your hands (which you should).
Stats before didn't have nearly enough of an effect on combat, making the stat booster skills really pointed this out.

I'm going to keep an eye on things and see what else might need tweaking as the game progresses.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This game seems pretty interesting and fun. I noticed that after completing the graffiti quest, the secondary repeatable quest disappears. Is that intended?

OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game seems pretty interesting and fun. I noticed that after completing the graffiti quest, the secondary repeatable quest disappears. Is that intended?
No it is not. Were you playing v7 or v8?

Edit: v8.1 exists, fixes some issues.

Last edited:
OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update v9 now exists! check the main post for a change log and the download links.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
PC: Crash on startup. Mac: Crash when trying to save

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
How do I update my version without losing my saves?

Sry, I don't know much about these text games.

Oh and there are some bugs where.

In Battle, when trying to use a consumable in the second row, you somehow use a key item instead.

And another one with hte imp dens, where they infinitely repeat themselves, regardless if you fight or run away.

Last edited:
OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Great stuff, i'm enjoying it alot.
I'm glad!

PC: Crash on startup. Mac: Crash when trying to save
If possible can you pm me the error messages?
Either as text or an image works.

How do I update my version without losing my saves?

Sry, I don't know much about these text games.

Oh and there are some bugs where.

In Battle, when trying to use a consumable in the second row, you somehow use a key item instead.

And another one with hte imp dens, where they infinitely repeat themselves, regardless if you fight or run away.
As it's in alpha still, some updates will break saves still.
There is a way to update the saves databases but changing, updating or adding certain things can cause stuff to break really badly.

This should should happen less and less as time goes on until it stops happening entirely.
I may find a work around for it at somepoint so saves don't break beforehand though.

I thought I fixed the consumable problem in v9, I was apparently mistaken.

The imps should not infinitely repeat, eventually they should stop if you beat four waves or succeed a check to run away.
Unless something is not working right.

Thank you for reporting these so I can look into the issues.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Mac had so many after the multiple imp battle that it froze the game. PC:"After initialization, but before game start.Exception: DirectSoundCreate: Mixing buffer was lost" Something about audio files in renpy.

Reputation score
Great update! The new area is great, and I love the boss! I came across a couple of issues though:

-Sometimes when trying to use an item a different item is used, was trying to use Soothing Potions and was instead using Ugli Herbs. Trying to use other items resulted in key items like the good luck charm or green scale being used.
-In the second area there seems to be a chance that the bar scene with the booth elves will play.
-Forest Dungeon is still called Mystic Forest in the adventure menu.
-A couple spelling mistakes in Ancilla's description
-The game will crash on the message "You can now access your inventory!" on occasion in the second area. (might be connected to mimic appearance?)

Last edited:
OP
Threshold

Threshold

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mac had so many after the multiple imp battle that it froze the game. PC:"After initialization, but before game start.Exception: DirectSoundCreate: Mixing buffer was lost" Something about audio files in renpy.
Not actually sure what's going on with the pc ver there?
Best guess is renpy is trying to use something your computer doesn't have.
That or it's being caused by something completely unrelated.

But I will be looking into the Imp event.

Thank you for informing me of the issues, not sure how much I can do for the PC issue though.

Great update! The new area is great, and I love the boss! I came across a couple of issues though:

-Sometimes when trying to use an item a different item is used, was trying to use Soothing Potions and was instead using Ugli Herbs. Trying to use other items resulted in key items like the good luck charm or green scale being used.
-In the second area there seems to be a chance that the bar scene with the booth elves will play.
-Forest Dungeon is still called Mystic Forest in the adventure menu.
-A couple spelling mistakes in Ancilla's description
-The game will crash on the message "You can now access your inventory!" on occasion in the second area. (might be connected to mimic appearance?)
Yeah the item issue is definitely going to get fixed before I start working on v10, cause it's a problem. That I thought I fixed.

Will look into the elf bar thing. Is that when its a location and not a dungeon?

Oops, well fixing the name is an easy fix.

And the typos should get fixed eventually.

Thank you for reporting these issues so I can fix them.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Will look into the elf bar thing. Is that when its a location and not a dungeon?
He's talking about when you go to do the optional mimic adventure once you clear the first dungeon. I checked the file for mimic and found it empty, which tells me it's a wip and you just forgot it was there when you released v0.9.