What's new

RPG [ dieselmine ] [ ディーゼルマイン ] My Erotic Summer Vacation ~Memories of a Rural Summer~ / ボクのHな夏休み~田舎で過ごすひと夏の想い出~ (RE208246) (RJ208246)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
new RPG game that came out yesterday.

Unity-made 3D world with 2D animated scenes, run around town (shota-ish MC) looking for ? bubbles to trigger events. Extremely hard to play for non-japanese speakers (I'm up to day 18 and barely have anything unlocked :()

Also available on english-side and DMM

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Klutz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To be honest, I was pretty impressed with how quickly they improved on the ingame graphics. Still empty areas you barely use, and some things like getting trapped in a tight spot by your followers can be annoying, but the town feels pretty nice. (I just wish they gave you the bike a bit sooner / did more with some spots like the cave.)

Early on, you can swiftly get through the groping scenes by coming back home usually ~9AM-12PM and then later around sometime after 1PM for the younger and older heroine, respectively. A lot of events / progression start around the tree house, although around Day 10 you can collect magazines around town with Kenji too. This sets a pretty regular pace until around Day 18 or so. What is a bit of a bummer is that I found out Day 30 was the last one on my first time through, and at that point I had just gotten about all of the older heroine's scenes but one.

What unlocks the full gallery in case one can't get all the events is the Dieselmine object upstairs, which I could only activate around Day 20 or so on my second run with all 3 followers behind the MC. For those who just want that, I'll include the system file to this post (or try, see edit below). Admittedly still not sure what unlocks some of the events I couldn't get, like the second public / night Hscene.

EDIT 2: Fixed save file, original was for the previous Unity game. The folder is still in AppData/LocalLow/, but is no longer "dieselmine." Uses japanese characters, which should make it easy to spot.

Attachments

Last edited:

reije

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
wow the game have dat map someone have 1 savefull ?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's Unity, so saves are registry entries. The 1s I found only had resolution options and nothing about CG unlocked

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Fortunately for you lot, I happened to make an easier cg unlocker for myself today.

Remove _ from the end.

Press ~ in the main menu and it should unlock everything. There's actually a built in way of unlocking everything but it requires pressing a certain key combo in the right spot in the right event.

On a side note, it seems that the animation frames are atlased in a weird way when I extracted them, and it'd be appreciated if anyone could help me figure that out.

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ Thanks for the all unlocker. But damn, how do you even get most of those scenes ? I can barely get the groping ones and the skirt lifting on day 1, wasting a few real time hours running around town doing mostly nothing :/ Got the treehouse completed (there's a roof), but nothing else happens and there's still 2 objectives nagging me for almost a week now, then there's the festival and the whole "grope/get out of the house" at night to get (all I can do is get bumped back when I try to get out of the house after 6pm) ............

The_Klutz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
But damn, how do you even get most of those scenes ? I can barely get the groping ones and the skirt lifting on day 1, wasting a few real time hours running around town doing mostly nothing :/ Got the treehouse completed (there's a roof), but nothing else happens and there's still 2 objectives nagging me for almost a week now, then there's the festival and the whole "grope/get out of the house" at night to get (all I can do is get bumped back when I try to get out of the house after 6pm) ............
To be honest a lot of the events around town are not that important, more returning to the house at certain times / paying attention to your main 3 NPCs. Amidst the groping scenes in the first couple weeks, theres the treehouse events like getting the roof / building the walls, and collecting magazines with Kenji (the male friend). Some of them are timed to activate at a certain day / how far you've progressed, such as the swimming event and courage test.

Depending on how far you've gone with each heroine, the later events will give you an option to choose one and have sex with them (i.e the festival where they're wearing yukatas). The older heroine's events also advance later on from groping to her being asleep, to others such as her being wasted at the end of the night (first pajamas scene), which then spurs on further events. The younger one (Yurika, IIRC), has the first sex scene in the treehouse, which you can actually get before the popsicle event (unlocked in the house after 4-5 groping scenes and having her accompany you in the house). If you find close to all the events by the end of the game, you get the boobjob, Kenji walking in, 4P, then pregnancy end on the 30th day.

I never did find out how to go out at night again, though. That's pretty much the only scene I haven't gotten naturally.

Last edited:

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pretty good game, i prefer the art of the previous dieselmine game but this one is way better in a lot of aspects, its a pita for non japanese speakers tho (im one of those non speakers) so i had to guess how to unlock the scenes going around with the 2 girls and the young friend and going to the house at certain times (9-12 for young girl scenes and 12-3 for older sister) but i figured out that way too late, so ill play it again knowing this so i can actually get other scenes such as the one in yukata (i didnt got it :c), so all in all good game but ill certainly enjoy it way more if this gets a partial translation, which is deserved imo, props to anyone who begins this translation.

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know all the locations of the kids of the hide and seek event? I only managed to find the two girls and boy B, but am unable to find the other two. Thanks for the help.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ In the kitchen, it's a yellow jar on the floor

murlok

Lurker
Reputation score
hello save completed please ?

15 h of game et not unlock full scene .

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ There's 2 files you can download higher in the thread to hack the complete gallery

murlok

Lurker
Reputation score
can you explain to me or I have to put the file precisely and what key to press because I can do all that is written does not work. (I do not find the file in app data elsewhere) non-existent (not hide)

do ~ on the basic screen (where there is the choice history and CG ect) does not work for me I have the CG but with 0/5 or 0/6 ect

solution is good thanks for help .

Last edited: