What's new

RPG NTR [毛ガニ研究室 / kegani laboratory] 聖樹のバラ姫 / The Rose Princess of the Holy Tree (RJ209286 / RE209286)

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
dont worry, agth have only 2 file, exe and dll.
btw, delete all text in target field, and copy exactly this one;

"C:\agth\agth.exe" /x3 "C:\Users\david\Documents\聖樹のバラ姫\game.exe"

well thats bad. try this:
at the beginning of every stage u can manage ur unit. u can change equip and select what unit will be in battle.
check if MC is highlighted (first option during battle preparetion), if its not then he dont will be on the battlefield.
Thank you so much I finally realized what I did wrong I had to use the drop down menu. I thought the text would appear in the box instead. I have one last problem to ask about if you don't mind. I checked suppression and auto copy to board but when I go to the next sentence in the game it still repeats everything before it. The treadhs I used is 0x000F9543 : 00000000 lstrlenW. Again thanks for all the help.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Thank you so much I finally realized what I did wrong I had to use the drop down menu. I thought the text would appear in the box instead. I have one last problem to ask about if you don't mind. I checked suppression and auto copy to board but when I go to the next sentence in the game it still repeats everything before it. The treadhs I used is 0x000F9543 : 00000000 lstrlenW. Again thanks for all the help.
sadly, every game can have their unique problem. some game run fine, other game have text split in 2 treadh and other games seems dont have a working treadh and so on.
btw, for this game the working treadh is this: 0x00879543:00000000 lstrlenW

if u have trouble with text flood try change suppression range (64x32 for example) and see if work. btw u cant have a nice and clean translation using this metod, but is the best metod to read this peculiar type of games.

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
sadly, every game can have their unique problem. some game run fine, other game have text split in 2 treadh and other games seems dont have a working treadh and so on.
btw, for this game the working treadh is this: 0x00879543:00000000 lstrlenW

if u have trouble with text flood try change suppression range (64x32 for example) and see if work. btw u cant have a nice and clean translation using this metod, but is the best metod to read this peculiar type of games.

Which suppression range works on this particular game? i've tried setting it on various values and nothing seems to work

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Which suppression range works on this particular game? i've tried setting it on various values and nothing seems to work
idk. dont bother too much, use 32x16 or 64x32.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
How many endings does this have? and any help with the branching would be appreciated.....YAY a game of these that hooks! (more or less)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
How many endings does this have? and any help with the branching would be appreciated.....YAY a game of these that hooks! (more or less)
There are quite a few "branch" (and ending) in the game. the best option is to learn where they are, create a save and explore every path.

i dont have played every path, i have done only two of them and see the cg of other route and endings in recollection room, because when u hit one ending, no matter what, a prompt pop up and let you choose to unlock all the gallery or not. useful if u dont whant bother too much to explore every route in the game.

btw for now we have;
the classic ntr done by the blond guy ally (kiss/heal him with the blonde girl to trigger the event's, but of course dont let her to be kidnapped if u whant to see this ending)
blonde girl kidnapped by the colored and bald villain (villain from the first game), done by thug enemy.
blonde girl kidnapped by the orc, obviously done by orc unit.
blonde girl kidnapped by the pope, dont know what church unit can kidnap, but i think is the holy knith with horse

if the pink girl is touched by a thug she will be sent to the turban guy, this can be done, at the same time, with one of the path above.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
There are quite a few "branch" (and ending) in the game. the best option is to learn where they are, create a save and explore every path.

i dont have played every path, i have done only two of them and see the cg of other route and endings in recollection room, because when u hit one ending, no matter what, a prompt pop up and let you choose to unlock all the gallery or not. useful if u dont whant bother too much to explore every route in the game.

btw for now we have;
the classic ntr done by the blond guy ally (kiss/heal him with the blonde girl to trigger the event's, but of course dont let her to be kidnapped if u whant to see this ending)
blonde girl kidnapped by the colored and bald villain (villain from the first game), done by thug enemy.
blonde girl kidnapped by the orc, obviously done by orc unit.
blonde girl kidnapped by the pope, dont know what church unit can kidnap, but i think is the holy knith with horse

if the pink girl is touched by a thug she will be sent to the turban guy, this can be done, at the same time, with one of the path above.
Well, i only played until i reach Sande's castle, but so far is so easy (i think i may have selected easy instead of normal by accident) that i will either get a happy ending or something, unless the difficulty spikes after this point, is there a way to lower the health of the units without killing them?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well, i only played until i reach Sande's castle, but so far is so easy (i think i may have selected easy instead of normal by accident) that i will either get a happy ending or something, unless the difficulty spikes after this point, is there a way to lower the health of the units without killing them?
as far i know, cheat engine.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well, the game gave me the answer, turns out it does get more difficult after getting Zande, that is why the quests are there, for levelling, also dancer girl seens to have a yaoi fetish lol, guess who does she pair off xD

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I should have asked this sooner, but how big is the game? i mean how many maps, last i checked i saved on map 10 (the saves tell you the number).

Also the affection lvl for the ntr guys is hidden right' because i only see the MC's (also does he have scenes with the girls?)

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I should have asked this sooner, but how big is the game? i mean how many maps, last i checked i saved on map 10 (the saves tell you the number).

Also the affection lvl for the ntr guys is hidden right' because i only see the MC's (also does he have scenes with the girls?)
20 maps
u can see every stat for both girls, like ntr affection for mc or all the villains, number of sex etcc, by click on the second button in the menù between battle maps. it's the same menu with recollection, shop etcc.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Does anyone have a problem with agth when using the reccolection thing? i mean i get the text hooked but repeats itself, kind of as if i was skipping, until i switch to the agth window, only happens in the reccolection and unless i am very wrong it didn't happen before.......

It can still be used but its different, at the begining is only ??? where the name should be, plus the name sometimes appears at the end, and you can't really pick on a previous line since it just loops the current one so the previous is lost.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
20 maps
u can see every stat for both girls, like ntr affection for mc or all the villains, number of sex etcc, by click on the second button in the menù between battle maps. it's the same menu with recollection, shop etcc.
Oh i saw that, but i think it only shows Mark's affection, and lewdness lvl, and sex acts, no ntr level although i just assumed is the same as lewdness.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
mind if someone reup the unlock gallery file? its down =3

Orion9137

Reputation score
Anyone still have a save/environment.sys file for this one? Reformatted a while back and lost my saves.

ordeup2

Reputation score
Does AGTH replace the text in game? Since I cant use the easy unity auto translator :(

I hooked it up and nothings getting translated... added /x3 and /C nothing happened

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Does AGTH replace the text in game? Since I cant use the easy unity auto translator :(

I hooked it up and nothings getting translated... added /x3 and /C nothing happened
No, AGTH does not remplace IG text, it hook the text and bring it in another window to translate it through configured site / off (on)line dictionary.

For in game text translation with unity engine, there another software,a plug in that use live internet to translate => BepInEx. although I wouldn't know how to configure it, most game using it (at least, game that I played ^^ like Illusion's) are shared with the plug in already installed.

ordeup2

Reputation score
This game isnt unity though I used the unity auto translator worked for all their other games but this one T_T

im confused how to translate this game right now