What's new

ADV RPG Maker Shota [ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine] 夢魔の街コルネリカ / Cornelica, Town of Succubi (RE211399, RJ211399)

OP
Briger

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
thanks also it should be noted that one of the badends is flaged as the wrong end and when you trigger it the game thinks you trigger the unbirth end

hogwartshp320

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've gotten 3 of the pages and I don't know what to do next. The 2 minigames (the shop and the nighttime tavern, I guess) all just lead to a sex scene afterwards, I don't know if they are linked to progression. I can't get into the backdoor of the church, the northern part of the city or the mansion on the left side of the city. What am I missing?

Edit: And after interacting with everything I could find and managing to get all 3 objectives in the shop minigame (the store has a 50% CharmPoint reduction buff item), the succubus in the mansion suddenly progressed my story, it seems. Magic.

Last edited:

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Thanks goldendark for the code, funny thing is that it's just a gallery unlock code.
The gallery unlock code actually works now in 1.03. It didn't do anything in previous versions.

Anyway, this is a pretty standard Dieselmine game. Great art and voice acting, but everything else is low effort. Certainly worth a play for succubus lovers.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Is there no chance to find a translation for this? I hate clicking away at random dialogue options.

Also, why is it that during the very first scene in the game the game goes to shit and black screens on me with the entire UI flipped upside down?

Last edited:

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Seriously, as soon as the first scene tries to load, the entire game goes to shit. The entire UI gets flipped upside down, the text in the text-box flickers and gets too large for the box, and the entire rest of the screen goes black with a background of some sort flickering in and out.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Game works perfectly fine for me so I don't know what your issue is.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Game works perfectly fine for me so I don't know what your issue is.
I think his issue is the Entire UI is getting flipped upside down, the Text within the message window flickers and gets too large for the window and the Screen's going black with the background flickering in and out. Probably just needs to update his Graphics driver.

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
I think his issue is the Entire UI is getting flipped upside down, the Text within the message window flickers and gets too large for the window and the Screen's going black with the background flickering in and out. Probably just needs to update his Graphics driver.
Nope, I'm 110% sure my graphics driver is just fine.

I've never had this problem with RPGMaker games before, so what's so special about this one that'd it cause my computer to handle it so poorly?

Rrezz

Reputation score
Nope, I'm 110% sure my graphics driver is just fine.

I've never had this problem with RPGMaker games before, so what's so special about this one that'd it cause my computer to handle it so poorly?
It's hard to say with RPG Maker MV. What are your system specs? It could just be an OS problem.

Rrezz

Reputation score
*Put's head in hands* Its fucking Windows 8.1. I wanted to deny it was the problem, but it's Windows 8.1.
Oh... I'm so sorry to hear that... I didn't know...
You could try running in a different compatibility mode. Windows 8 is kind of garbage. Its so bad Windows 10 is actually better, and Windows 10 is basically Big Brother using the internet with you.

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Oh... I'm so sorry to hear that... I didn't know...
You could try running in a different compatibility mode. Windows 8 is kind of garbage. Its so bad Windows 10 is actually better, and Windows 10 is basically Big Brother using the internet with you.
...I'll have to wait until I can get a new OS...

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hmmm...I am pretty interested in the Bad ends.

Anybody with time, can cook up a list with all the game's bad ends?

zipetya

Reputation score
ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat ... *chuckle -with a hint of self-ridicule-*

Welcome to the club, bro! :)
Hope you get to hate 8.1 with a passion like I do! Have you noticed how our valuable operating system can't even have RPG Maker VX and VXAce games play normally on full-screen, without turning them into a lag-fest? *wink*

Ermm... More on topic: well damn, are Dieselmine literally sh1tting out h-games? I mean they are starting to average on more than 1 per month, even! lol

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Using W 8.1 and I have no issues... might want to check the usual: make sure the game folder isn't set to read only, change the game folder name from Japanese to something else, some issues with the game's options, etc... also, are you trying to play from a USB stick?
I tried to change the folder name, that didn't work. I copied the game from my external drive to my internal, that didn't work. I messed with all of the game settings, no change.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I tried to change the folder name, that didn't work. I copied the game from my external drive to my internal, that didn't work. I messed with all of the game settings, no change.
Do you have the game saved inside a bunch of subfolders? That was an issue for me with another JP game a while ago. I like to really organize my stuff but sometimes there can just be too many folders and it causes an issue for whatever reason.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anybody with time, can cook up a list with all the game's bad ends?
Judging from the images there are only two bad ends. Both are cowgirl-style, in one the victim gets thinner and thinner, and in the other the image cuts to a final image with the victim being a drained, boney corpse.
There may be more bad ends described in the descriptions of the scenes, but as I cannot read Japanese...

On that note, what programs people are using to hook to a game and translate it?
In the past I've been following this guide:

Anyone has a more up-to-date one?

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Do you have the game saved inside a bunch of subfolders? That was an issue for me with another JP game a while ago. I like to really organize my stuff but sometimes there can just be too many folders and it causes an issue for whatever reason.
That's not it. When I copied the game to my internal drive, I copied it straight to my Documents folder so that problem wouldn't exist and it still didn't work.

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Scrapman
Endings:
I'll just be listing the ones I've found regardless of the Ending numbers.

Talk to the lord without using the final medicine.
Talk to the lord after using the final medicine and choose to stay.
Talk to the lord after using the final medicine and choose to leave with two people.
Talk to the lord after using the final medicine and choose to the remaining option.
Talk to the succubus in the room on the left on the mansion's first floor without your companion.
Enter the room on the right on the mansion's first floor. Make sure you do not have the final medicine working, or the game locks you in with no way out.
Go back in the mansion immediately after being released from prison.
Choose to stay with the church after being released from prison.
Do the pub's part time job without your companion and mess up enough to reach 100 charm.
Do the clothing shop's part time job without your companion and reach 100 charm from the gas traps.
Talk to the succubus in the top left of the pub without your companion following you, accept the offer, and choose to keep going.
Wander in town at night without your companion and look for a succubus on a roof with the heart icon. Move into her line of sight, and let her catch you.
Get caught by the succubi playing tag in the school courtyard.
Talk to your companion in the mansion after unlocking every crystal, and choose the new option. If she doesn't have the heart icon above her head, you're missing some crystals.

All the bad ends don't unlock all of the crystals though. You have to explore and talk to everyone and everything, with different scenes available at night or during the day. Most of the animated scenes aren't bad ends, for example, but require you to be exploring without your companion.
Couple of things to suggest trying. Grab another copy of the game from a different source, make sure you have the Japanese Language Pack installed for Windows, make sure that there are no pending Windows Updates (some updates actually matter for some programs, rare but it does happen) and run the game in compatibility mode for each version of Windows available (right click the exe, properties, compatibility).

If none of those work, then I'd have to suggest trying on another computer, or installing VirtualBox and trying to play the game in a clean and newly installed/created virtual environment. If it works on either of these though, there is probably something wrong with your computer.