What's new

ADV RPG Maker Shota [ディーゼルマイン / dieselmine] 夢魔の街コルネリカ / Cornelica, Town of Succubi (RE211399, RJ211399)

OP
Briger

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Scrapman
Endings:
Enter the room on the right on the mansion's first floor. Make sure you do not have the final medicine working, or the game locks you in with no way out.
about this one you can get out you just need keep trying it til it opens

Last edited:

altairlol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seriously, as soon as the first scene tries to load, the entire game goes to shit. The entire UI gets flipped upside down, the text in the text-box flickers and gets too large for the box, and the entire rest of the screen goes black with a background of some sort flickering in and out.
lol
Have the same problem running it on a notebook with win10
drivers are all updated

Edit: Done some tests, the problem seems to occur with amd graphics

Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

altairlol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And I have a AMD Radeon... fantastic
To make the game not run on AMD graphics: Link with guide below:
1-http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19474269
2-Profit

*Game updated to v1.04 and i have the v1.00 someone that wanna share an updated one please PM
Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i use a rx 580...i havent run into any problems what so ever

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Here are the two crystals I can't seem to find. I've tried day and night settings, but I can't seem to find/figure them out even going off of horrible translations of these clues. Anyone can tell me or give me a better hint in English? I've hit all the ends aside from the one requiring all crystals, including the 'true end'.
(Lonely top Middle purple)
貴族風サキュバスに授乳手コキされる
ヒント: 領主の屋敷にいる貴族風サキュバスに話しかけると・・・
(3rd orange from bottom right)
サキュバスに騎乗位される
ヒント:街道中央の左側にて・・・

Also, I noticed once you rejoin your companion, some of the succubi disappear (for instance the top left one in the bar) is there an event/day that clears them out since it's essentially endgame?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
(Lonely top Middle purple)
if this is the lone purple in the middle of the map i got this one by talking to your succubus ally in the mansion top of the map i went back if this is the one you mean its the second option you leave the room she come get you then you move to the door and you get teleported dont remember if you need to unlock everything else first

(3rd orange from bottom right)
if i read this one right by looking back and forth from game to this she on left side of town befor the exit to school she next to the store at night go alone and watch out for the roof succubus bad end
you cant miss her she does not move

Chaika-chan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Found the orange one... seems the ninja rooftop demon kept blocking me. I had to try a few times going the normal way and the way around the church before she finally appeared in a spot I could get over there.

Seems I'm still having issues with the purple. That's the one I'm talking about. I've used the medicine, talked to the lord to get access to the ally's room and selected the second option once I'm in her room. I left the room, but she doesn't come get me. All I can do is go back in the room and speak with her to either toggle her to follow me around or not. Guess she hates my guts if she doesn't want to come get me!

Anyone figured out what the double heart in the bottom right corner of the game menu screen is? It says something about Lily's favor, but I couldn't figure out how to lower it. I know at one point during play it wasn't full. I wonder if there's another bad end for pissing her off.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Found the orange one... seems the ninja rooftop demon kept blocking me. I had to try a few times going the normal way and the way around the church before she finally appeared in a spot I could get over there.

Seems I'm still having issues with the purple. That's the one I'm talking about. I've used the medicine, talked to the lord to get access to the ally's room and selected the second option once I'm in her room. I left the room, but she doesn't come get me. All I can do is go back in the room and speak with her to either toggle her to follow me around or not. Guess she hates my guts if she doesn't want to come get me!

Anyone figured out what the double heart in the bottom right corner of the game menu screen is? It says something about Lily's favor, but I couldn't figure out how to lower it. I know at one point during play it wasn't full. I wonder if there's another bad end for pissing her off.
I think its a combo of dialogue options and sleeping with her during the middle of the game. Its her option with the H when you go to the house that the gallery is in. As for her dialogue options, idk man I just always selected the first option the whole game and I got the true end.

That or you didn't get all of the gallery crystals unlocked

Scrapman Wander in town at night without your companion and look for a succubus on a roof with the heart icon. Move into her line of sight, and let her catch you.
Wait, you can run away? God damnit!

Last edited:

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
If you're looking for more hardcore succubi, this game is a little bit of a let down. There's only one true "draining" fatal scene that I recognize and that's with the rooftop succubus if she catches you. You're better off sticking with that escaping from house of succubi prisoner game.

For much more softcore/gentle succubi content, this is pretty solid, though I wish some of the scenes were expanded into more elaborate game overs if you hit 100 charm because of one.

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If someone is thinking of translating this or is trying to, the events are encrypted and are stored as external files in the scenario folder. These are seen in the source code or json files as AdvLoad calls (eg. Plugin Command: AdvLoad rry_002). You can use the game itself to decrypt the files.

One way of doing it (as usual, this is probably not the best way):
eg. make the following changes with any text editor in
www\js\plugins\TS_Decode.js

Add first line after filepath variable and second before return.
Code:
var filepath2 = this.localFileDirectoryPath()+filename+".txt";
fs.writeFileSync(filepath2, file_data, 'utf-8');
The game will create decoded event files in scenario folder, as you play, that you can edit with a "non-destructive" text editor (that doesn't remove/convert the special characters), eg. . After converting all the sl files to plaintext, remove the whole エンコードを行うか判定-section from that same js file or comment it out with // and change TS_Function.getScenarioExtension() to ".txt".

E: Why do they even bother with this security through obscurity nonsense?
(with edited js). The game requires the text to be placed inside "" or 「」for it to be displayed correctly. wxMEdit has sometimes trouble figuring out the coding, just change it to UTF-8 manually if it selects something else by default. Good luck.

Last edited:

Taimatsu

Lurker
Reputation score
I dled this game yesterday from dl site and every time I try to start a new game I get this error message does anyone know why this is happening

SupremeGene

Reputation score
Bump really need some assistant with this.
Either you didn't download everything (meaning the download got corrupted and you have to redownload) or you don't have japanese locale, causing the file in question to be jumbled letters instead and therefore won't be loaded by the game

Taimatsu

Lurker
Reputation score
Either you didn't download everything (meaning the download got corrupted and you have to redownload) or you don't have japanese locale, causing the file in question to be jumbled letters instead and therefore won't be loaded by the game
Weird I have Japanese language installed and I have my system locale set to japan. I was able to dl and run montster girl labrynth np and it came out as Japanese letters but this one is a whole new different type fo work. I also did download the whole 1 gigabyte as well of this game.

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is probably one of those games that give you the best scenes if you die,
But those breasts...
Worth the pain.

jetalpha

Reputation score
the english translate is full or not ??? ( all sex scene is not in english), tutorial same, i think only the story is in english, i have reinstall, yes, i see strange bug. i will wait of a link mega with full game with english translate in x month /year

ok in japanese file scenario, i have 614 file, and the english scenario, i have 599 , where are the 15 other ??

have all bend end, but not the 11 , where is it?

Last edited: