What's new

ACT [ eryngii toro salmon ] [ えりんぎとろサーモン] Alpanya Works / あるぱにゃわーくす (RE211597) (RJ211597)

Bobtheme

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just saw this release on DLsite. Platformer with monsters attacking you to have sex, then you birth them in containers found throughout the levels. Animations aren't bad, but are quite short. Pressing W (At least I'm pretty sure it's W) while a monster has you essentially forces you into a "Game Over" CG screen.

3 Enemies total (from what I've seen)
3 CGs

dlsite /maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ211597.html
(Removed the link so I don't get in trouble :T )

Do not post links; this game contains:Loli

Edit 1: Side note; if you happen to have the game, shoot me a link.... for testing purposes obviously.

Edit 2: I do (now) have the game, but will not post a link. PM me if you would like a copy of said game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Pressing W (At least I'm pretty sure it's W) while a monster has you essentially forces you into a "Game Over" CG screen.
Pressing Q forces the game over, not W.

3 Enemies total (from what I've seen)
3 CGs
3 Enemies and CGs in the demo, more in the full game.
Seems like a small but fun game. The mc does look like the one from RJ179066...at least somewhat.

Side note; if you happen to have the game, shoot me a link.... for testing purposes obviously.
^

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
it is sad how such small games are more fun to play and have better h content and a reason for monsters mating with the mc then the bigger games you can run into, its 2017 and even big companies understand that video quality is not as important as the content and i am talking not just about H games. Makes me think why the hell are there so many rpg maker games but no, i suppose it is much easier to make a game in rpg maker then a sidescroller or in a third person view (but if they do make those they run like crap). Sadly it seems like this game is not getting much attention maybe due to loli content and that is understandable so cant expect any links to pop any time soon

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This is one of the best Hentai games I have played in a long time.

The creator gets it. "Do you want the H you got the game for? Not only can you get it freely, but if you 'die' for it, you aren't punished too harshly for it!"

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Dude, DLSite links are allowed, even if it's loli. In fact, they're the only links that are allowed. So here's a clicky link.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've finally found a copy of the game, send my a PM if you're after it. I can't say how long the link will live for but.
Here is the info for the save file:
[save1]
clear="1.000000"
level="24.000000"
basho_x="2914.000000"
basho_y="733.487122"
room="9.000000"
health="124.000000"
l_exp="74.000000"
harami="0.000000"
tane="0.000000"
sra_tane="0.000000"
sho_tane="0.000000"
zon_tane="0.000000"
data="1.000000"
You can find the save file at "C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\alpanya_works" and make sure you name it savedata.ini
I found you can edit the save easily to change the level by changing the one named 'room'

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
What are the controls?
Z to shoot, space to jump, shift to heal, X to escape.
When swollen you cannot jump anymore and can only do charged attacks.

I have yet to figure out how to give birth.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Z to shoot, space to jump, shift to heal, X to escape.
When swollen you cannot jump anymore and can only do charged attacks.

I have yet to figure out how to give birth.
Awesome thats good to know shift is heal, also found out how to birth, i just kept pressing up arrow key when near the opening to the 'birthing chamber'

prj365

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
for those who have played it to its completion is there a gallery mode?

BluePlatypus

Reputation score
Can anyone pm me this game plz, can't seem to find it anywhere. Its for educational purposes of course. :D

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Guys... send a PM to those who said they have it instead of flooding with request please...

As for a gallery, only for the game over splash zones, not the animations.

Edit: how the hells did that post double itself..... good thind deleting is a thing...

prj365

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As for a gallery, only for the game over splash zones, not the animations.
Thank you for your reply. Shame that the gallery doesn't include the animation. Still will give it a go though.

OP
B

Bobtheme

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Edited first post.

For those of you lurking about, I do now have a copy of said game. PM me and I'll respond asap.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Animations were good but it felt like there weren't enough enemies/animations--- ah, the price tag. That explains it.
Worth every penny, then. Also, I love their background and effects artstyle.