What's new

RPG [ TashiKani ] [ +蟹] Introducing An Apprentice Incubus (M) / 淫魔みならい(♂)はじめました。 RE203431 RJ203431

Status
Not open for further replies.

evildark321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Very good game, take a look and say what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm really liking how it looks, but is it difficult to understand without knowing japanese?

OP
E

evildark321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm really liking how it looks, but is it difficult to understand without knowing japanese?
The game itself is not very complex, but it is a bit difficult to know what to do to unlock the events without knowing Japanese.

darthfenrir

Reputation score
I've been enjoying this but I've gotten stuck, I think I'm supposed to find some sort of restraining device for the knight girl and a pet collar for the little girl but I have no idea where to get them and have checked everything I can think of.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I've been enjoying this but I've gotten stuck, I think I'm supposed to find some sort of restraining device for the knight girl and a pet collar for the little girl but I have no idea where to get them and have checked everything I can think of.
Collar:
In demon form, check the glowing pink aura in the middle of the hedge behind her house. Might only trigger at evening or night.

Magical chains
You can get them from the bar door when leaving after raping the bunny girl. You will also need
a poisoned crepe to give to the knight. And you need a magical insect from the insect collecting boy's house.

kai150

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i only got the Black hair Girl/Ninja/Bunny/Priest and the pink perver Any tips or Save ?

slayerdart

Lurker
Reputation score
I already finished the game. For those who want the save,
just copy it to the save folder. It's already inside the gallery room so just load the game.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
need a guide of this one how get the waitrees cook girl
Need the right combination, you learn the first part at the bar at night from one of the patrons, second part from the bunny girl at around noon when she is in front of the waitresses stall, and the third from the womens toilets near her. But for those that are lazy it's banana, fresh cream and azuki.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Did you use any program to traduct this games¿?, i dont see a partial of this one nowhere

As ever sorry for my bad english

slayerdart

Lurker
Reputation score
Did you use any program to traduct this games¿?, i dont see a partial of this one nowhere

As ever sorry for my bad english
I used ITHVNR for text hooker, and Translation Aggregator for Translating the Hooked Text.

blazernovax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can yuo put the japanes words for the combination never mind found it ow i eed te tief girl ow get er it seems yuo eed a combinationn in the bathroom how it is

Last edited:

naruto15164

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
help

I have:
black hair (scientific)
the rabbit
ninja
the one that sells ice cream

How to get the others?

blazernovax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
toget the guard girl green air yuo need poison yuo get from the guy in bathromm ttwo fruitis yu get in three park night and the other scints in her house then in nigth it opens the bug kid huose near bunny girlhouse the other items yuoget from the bunny girl and the ice cream girl i need how get forets girl

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm still trying to figure out how to get the bunny girl in the bar.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
FYI, this was translated by Gba, a full and very good one. Get it on kiomochi or f95.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.