What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
What's the password to the computer to open the door? Once you get your first safe area I don't know what to do.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
thats were im stuck too, even with my mobile phone transolator (because i cant get it to hook with my translators) i have no clue how to progress and what code it is

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
thanks alot, now i need to figure out what to do when im in the room were 2 dogs appear. they seem to keep comming, i think i need to to something and i missed it

i dont want to double post but how are you sopposed to win against the grey haired women that opens up like a kraken thing, i mean the second encounter where she graps you from behind....sitting on here the last 15 minutes and still no progress....cant for my life figure out what to do

Last edited:

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
You sound alot further along then I. I can't even figure out how to get past the three dogs that appear once you use the code.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
you need to go in the top right room where that ?oni? girl is, then get ready for a long fight against dogs

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
I get it now, I didn't know you could walk under that pipe. I've made it as far as the first gray haired slug/horror thing girl, and that fight makes no sense. I'm spending most of my time undoing the status effects, the pistol seems to be the only thing that does significant damage, and yet I can't down her before the pink meter completely fills up.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
you have a skill that costs 10 "mana" that heals you and reduces you exitment meter by alot, you can spam that ability....but to be honest, i cheated at the beginning to max level and still the enemys are difficult, so i dont know how hard she realy is when your level is around 2 - 4 :D

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
complete impossible the grey girl 2nd attack does alot of damage it seems you have to struggle the new 3 type each time you use it there will be some small dialogue but she kills me before I can figure anything else out. The 3 type struggle is green is color.

Shnaeriku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think getting to lvl 5 (max) gives you an evil tag or something. When I go back to chapter 1-2, I go and kill the first enemy the flower girl, then the room catches fire and my character kills the enemy instantly instead of giving me a choice. Also At the end all I get in the room where you can talk with the enemies, I only have the praying mantis one enemy.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
when i go back the first plant girl isnt in the room with all the plants, all bosses arent there anymore...how did you do it?

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there another way to get Sp other then killing the monster girl I finish some random quest from the girl back at base but now and again I don't finish it so unsure what to do toget stronger...all so after reaching lvl 5 darkness I could not fight enemies any more it's like they don't spawn any more

Shnaeriku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
when i go back the first plant girl isnt in the room with all the plants, all bosses arent there anymore...how did you do it?
When you beat the game you get an all clear data save that lets you select the chapter you want. Kinda of like a new game+. I don't recommend getting lvl 5 as I don't know what I missed.

Reputation score
Any ideas on why ITHVNR kept constantly showing 00.00 Zerooooooooos non-stop? it worked perfectly on Demo but not the Full Version. Is there Any Other Tools that work with this?

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
When you beat the game you get an all clear data save that lets you select the chapter you want. Kinda of like a new game+. I don't recommend getting lvl 5 as I don't know what I missed.
How you beat the grey girl who attacks you from behind every time I struggle she just kills me in turn 4 with the nonstop 5 hits.....?

Shnaeriku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How you beat the grey girl who attacks you from behind every time I struggle she just kills me in turn 4 with the nonstop 5 hits.....?
I cant even go back to that fight.... Well you want to get rid of the two debuffs that are the blue heart with the cross using ふりはらう after than I used the skill with the text. After 3 struggles or so the music changes and gives you the options to either give up, or if you select the blank row, to struggle. After that is the boss fight.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I cant even go back to that fight.... Well you want to get rid of the two debuffs that are the blue heart with the cross using ふりはらう after than I used the skill with the text. After 3 struggles or so the music changes and gives you the options to either give up, or if you select the blank row, to struggle. After that is the boss fight.
which option is struggle? i use the one to clear both cross effects and talk to her and the encounter still doesnt change

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
thats were im stuck too, even with my mobile phone transolator (because i cant get it to hook with my translators) i have no clue how to progress and what code it is
is your issue with hooking it is the 00:00.000 loop?