What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I should have posted this days ago, but I thought I might get around to translating the tutorial too.

Anyway, basic SHRIFT translation patch:
Grab the latest RPGMaker Trans here:

RPGMaker Trans says you can leave the patch zipped, but that doesn't seem to work. Just unzip it wherever you want. Into the game directory itself is fine. The patch should work with any version of the game with the way RPGMaker Trans works.

The patch translates the interface, minus the main menu descriptions, which RPGMaker Trans doesn't pick up for some reason, and some gallery text which doesn't matter.
It also translates items, equipment, skills, all combat text from skills (yours and monsters'), and all of the choices you're presented with in the game. This should be enough to make the game playable and enjoyable, although it's still pretty hard, even on easy mode. I'm sure there are some lines that overflow the window, but hopefully not too many. I'd recommend naming your character something short... You can use English in the naming screen if you select "kana" then "EN".

Good luck!

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thank you for your work, Dargoth. If only I knew how to apply the patch 0.o Used rpgmaker trans and selcted the shrift translation patch linked above. But it seems to have not changed anything in the game?

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It creates an entirely new directory with a translated version of the game.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't want to be that guy, but would a kind soul post a link to the full game?

lw71

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I barely beat the iron maiden (finally) 3 things to note when fighting her
1. Make sure both your hp and spirit (blue meter) is high and take off all of the hearts. (There are 2 skills the hearts with + there is a 10 mp cost and the fist that cost 5 mp.)
2. No matter what after you use the 15 mp struggle skill she will damage you alot, just take off the hearts like before and struggle again when your bars are full and your lust is down
3. You may get to 0 hp, but you never die. Just struggle 4 times, choose 3rd option, (one that is blank.) then you win.

On mantis, make sure your spirit is high and if you want to avoid instant death keep your clothes on...took me a minute to remember that one lol
Also not 100% sure, but think you have to lose to the plant girl and the dogs without the card equip to get all of their scenes. And have anyone tested to see if you can get the dog girl you save at the beginning to live or not?
I dont know what happen, but in my case After struggle 4 times, the option never came.
She's just saying that "did you think you can run by merely slipping a little?" or something, and instantly kill Kazuya.
Anything to do with death counts?

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I dont know what happen, but in my case After struggle 4 times, the option never came.
She's just saying that "did you think you can run by merely slipping a little?" or something, and instantly kill Kazuya.
Anything to do with death counts?
When you struggle 4 times she keeps attacking you without you dying, and afterwards you should get the menu one more time. Select the blank option.

mjm202036

Reputation score
First off, thank you, Dargoth, for the translations you have done for this game so far. It makes it a whole lot easier to play. I hope you find time in your busy schedule to do the rest of the game, because I'd love to read what everyone is saying in all the scenes. Either way, great job. Secondly, Does anyone know what the other code is, besides the code for the computer in that one room. There is a code request in the safe room that I can't figure out.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thank you so much for that translation. I was so damn lost.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score
Author wants to know if we want an english translation. please vote yes.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Gotta get a new mobile number to use since my last 2 twitter accounts are permanently suspended, but that's gonna be a hard yes.

Reputation score
Have Absolutely no Idea where he is going with this but i am Extremely Excited for it.

SHRIFT Genres : BattleFuck - GameOverRape - Snuff - DANCING

darkwhite1602

Reputation score
Can we stop being dank memers for a sec and like this tweet so we can get an english version of this game?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
9 away from a english version being made

edit 5 to go

edit(2/3/2018) 2 to go

Last edited: