What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Reputation score
small update from creator. a Video of that disco dancing BF theme match. If you notice at the top right, he misspelled "Request". hopefully no one reminds him about it, i don't want him to spend more time to debug that pointless mistake.

i Suspect this gameplay clip belongs to the 3rd chapter. cause i saw his older posts on what it seemed like dog/cat girls. Still a long time away until we can fight that lovely blond loli succubus.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
the whole game. I don't know how they differ from each other but, True Mercy requires you to never kill anyone so you stay level 1 and to befriend all the girls. For Mercy you can't exceed level 2. Neutral don't meet the requirements for ant route and Genocide kill everything befriend no one.
I truly hope there are no HERETICS who will suffer this demon scum to be alive in our holy land. Deus Vult!

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i Suspect this gameplay clip belongs to the 3rd chapter. cause i saw his older posts on what it seemed like dog/cat girls. Still a long time away until we can fight that lovely blond loli succubus.
no she's already confirmed for chapter 2 she's 002 "Idol" since you got past 001 "Iron Maiden" she's the next one they send after you

edit
Nina the boss of chapter 2, E-002 [idol] unlike E-001 [iron maiden] she still goes by her original name, among her powers she can summon/create two shadows(backup dancers) called Ivory & Ebony who apparently force you to dance(rhythm minigame) with them
edit
[h=1]ニーナ[/h] SHRIFTチャプター2の最後に出てくる悪魔。ニーナちゃんです。
M.O.W生物兵器E-002『アイドル』
強力な魔力を持った夢魔で、自身の背中にある大きな黒いリボンを影として操り、カメラー、照明、バックダンサーたちを生成し『魔界TV』で生放送を行える能力を持つ。
戦闘ではダンサー達に主人公を襲わせそれを歌や踊りに合わせながら実況する。

高難度逆レサバイバルRPG『SHRIFT』

Last edited:
Reputation score
Ahh. That's great. Been wanting to fight the most humanoid opponent.

wait a second. It's been pretty long since I finished the first game but isn't E-002 The one who sent the Mantis to finish you off in the first game?

was disappointed cause I remembered being literally cockblocked by iron maiden trying to protect me from the most beautiful enemy in the game.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ahh. That's great. Been wanting to fight the most humanoid opponent.

wait a second. It's been pretty long since I finished the first game but isn't E-002 The one who sent the Mantis to finish you off in the first game?

was disappointed cause I remembered being literally cockblocked by iron maiden trying to protect me from the most beautiful enemy in the game.
The one who sic'd Mantis on you in chapter 1 is actually named Hecate, and it doesn't really seem that she has much connection to MOW.

She's the one who created the dog-girls, the plant-girls and the mantis, and is apparently the top-ranker among the demons, being called "魔王" and all.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks for that! Now I am even more curious since

The Iron Maiden seems like in the end turned against the loli didn't she? She blasted the loli with Lighting and was sort of in front of you.
Well, Iron Maiden
in her original body might have been stronger than the current loli, even. Iron Maiden was originally a Succubus, except she was so powerful that just touching anyone would instantly drain them, and as such she was somewhat shunned by other succubi. She herself was also bothered by being unable to lay with anyone. So when the cult brought the demons into the world etc etc, she was 'captured' (according to her she let them because she was bored), and they offered to give her a body could touch other people, at the cost of her being severely weakened, needs to obey their commands, etc among other things.

Edit: Powerful might be the wrong word; she had that special ability of instantly draining anything she touches, and her magical power accumulated to very powerful levels because of that, rather than she drains everything because of her high magical power.

When she blasts the loli, she goes against her directive given to her special body, so she starts disintegrating or something? Basically 'dies' but still can meet with you in that one world.

Edit: Yeah I probably should have put this in spoilers.

Last edited:

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, Iron Maiden in her original body might have been stronger than the current loli, even. Iron Maiden was originally a Succubus, except she was so powerful that just touching anyone would instantly drain them, and as such she was somewhat shunned by other succubi. She herself was also bothered by being unable to lay with anyone. So when the cult brought the demons into the world etc etc, she was 'captured' (according to her she let them because she was bored), and they offered to give her a body could touch other people, at the cost of her being severely weakened, needs to obey their commands, etc among other things.

When she blasts the loli, she goes against her directive given to her special body, so she starts disintegrating or something? Basically 'dies' but still can meet with you in that one world.
Translation can't come soon enough.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I finished the first game
Best not to think of it as spread games but one whole like paradox
Well, Iron Maiden in her original body might have been stronger than the current loli, even. Iron Maiden was originally a Succubus, except she was so powerful that just touching anyone would instantly drain them, and as such she was somewhat shunned by other succubi. She herself was also bothered by being unable to lay with anyone. So when the cult brought the demons into the world etc etc, she was 'captured' (according to her she let them because she was bored), and they offered to give her a body could touch other people, at the cost of her being severely weakened, needs to obey their commands, etc among other things.

really my understanding of her backstory was much different more of a dark tale of a woman persecuted for being abnormal kind of thing... I'll have to reread it.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ITS HAPPENING, PART 2

Assuming his mosaic makes it through dlsite, within 1 day we shall see!

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ITS HAPPENING, PART 2

Assuming his mosaic makes it through dlsite, within 1 day we shall see!
This year started so good, to many thing to look forward !!! AHHHHHHHH

Erithzak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Part two is up. It's an update to part 1 so if you've already bought it, just re-download and you'll have part 2.

Reputation score
SWEET BABY JESUS. *SAVES CUM INTENSIFY*

And the Plot Thickens. wait a minute... Oh shit... i deleted my first chapter save data... RIP.

Totally forgot that the game works as one entire file instead of separate four. Oh well... At least i can Recap on the story. Let me get this straight if i remember it well... so hero wakes up in a world 5 years later and founds out that's in ruins? and the resistance contacts him that there are Certain Bio-Weapons that are extremely dangerous compared to the common monsters out there. What was the Hero's duty again?

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Part two is up. It's an update to part 1 so if you've already bought it, just re-download and you'll have part 2.
now time to wait for a link....

also so fucking good the motherly bunny its in :eek:

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
..When you realise you lost your dlsite account panic.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It has to be a clean game or i can use dargoths translated one?
Clean, probably so much new shit in it that the game will completely break if you attempt to add those translations in..But you could try.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
using dargoth's patch and the script patch which fixed all the zeroes in machine translation from the last game update, it causes a script error crash at the end of the doll boss.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Man that was a good update. I almost feel bad killing everyone. Almost. Good thing I'm not a damn heretic though. I'm both surprised and overjoyed that the developer choose to update the original game rather then make us pay for part 2. Money well spent supporting this developer for sure.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Man that was a good update. I almost feel bad killing everyone. Almost. Good thing I'm not a damn heretic though. I'm both surprised and overjoyed that the developer choose to update the original game rather then make us pay for part 2. Money well spent supporting this developer for sure.
I'll probably go with the genocide route aswell. It kinda makes the game so much easier until we get a full translation.