What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Even if you miss the auto shotgun when you meet oni and the helicopter tries to shoot you she will sell you a assault rifle that can defeat the doll in bossmode just as fast
you can also get a free assault rifle if you fix the broken one you can find near the first safe room of chapter 2, the repair kit to fix it is hidden around the building with the sheep outside at the end of 2-1

edit
the assault rifle is weaker then the auto shotgun(the assault rifle is about the same attack power as the scythe) but has 3 round burst fire so the overall damage per turn is higher

edit
the submachine gun(made by upgrading the machine pistol with "custom parts A" found in the white car you past by after meeting mamarabbit for the first time) damage output is about the same auto shotguns but is a one handed weapon

Last edited:

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Man. Part of me just wants to get this right away, but the other part wants to wait until some of the bugs are potentially patched and there's an english translation. So torn.

gyggi

Lurker
Reputation score
Using game with translation and removed 00 from 13th page i got an error in ch. 2-2, in the laboratory, 2 messages after game suggested me to save.
Text of the error:

Script 'Game_intepreter' line 1409: NameError occurred.

undefined local variable or method `start_noise' for
#<Game_Interpreter:0x998b60c>

Tried to download it again with no result.
I figured I can continue playing in normal version untill the next save but translating it is realy annoying and I don`t want to miss on the story even a bit.
So does anyone knows what that error means? How can I fix it?

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Man. Part of me just wants to get this right away, but the other part wants to wait until some of the bugs are potentially patched and there's an english translation. So torn.
You might as well play it if only to fap initially and have fun with the gameplay. This game uses RPG maker, and from what we've seen the developer is using a method that's extremely annoying for legitimate translators, not machines, to handle. Updating the initial release of the game means they'll have to reapply the translation every time, and since this game is episodic in the same vein as MGQ Paradox... Well, you can see how even veteran translators like Dargoth is fairing with that. Granted this game isn't as large as Paradox, the chances anyone is going to get serious with this game are still going to be pretty unlikely until the developer finishes all four chapters and irons out the bug patches. The game premise is very interesting though, I do hope someone translates the game, but I'm not going to hold my breath over it. Many good titles have been overlooked so far.

Speaking of which, chapter four is quite the mystery. You can see previews for three chapters in the intro, three of the monster girls holding the hand of the MC pertain to all the monsters we've seen, and the love shack has enough holdings for up to three chapters worth on monster girls, but nothing on chapter four so far. I wonder if he plans on making an entire game around solely chapter four or if he's just going to update the maps later on.

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Using game with translation and removed 00 from 13th page i got an error in ch. 2-2, in the laboratory, 2 messages after game suggested me to save.
Text of the error:

I figured I can continue playing in normal version untill the next save but translating it is realy annoying and I don`t want to miss on the story even a bit.
Like I said. you need to pass that part with a vanilla version with nothing added. just use your save and then go to the next checkpoint, save again and then go back to your translated game

Reputation score
Text of the error:

Ahh, that error only shows up typically during flash backs in Chapter 2 for some reason. there is another easy LAYMAN method i can teach ya to fix it.
  1. Just Name the RGSS Encrypted Archive ( The Logo with a Lock on a piece of paper ) as "Game".
  2. After that you will be able to continue forward in the game ( No English at this point ).
  3. Then just save your progress After you went through the Bug.
  4. Close the Game and rename the RGSS Encrypted Archive "Game" to something else.
Also encountered that myself, First Error was during the Flash back when Hero collapses in Lab,
Second and Third was during the Puppet Doll Arc where they showed a flash back of a princess.

And don't worry, The parts you miss are irrelevant to the story. In Case you wanna know what really happened.
First one was just a flashback when you and Reina was chatting. ( Your female Childhood friend, No Plot Whatsoever )
I Believe Second and Third Flashback was when the Puppet Doll was Human in the past, But somehow became immortal thanks to ancient magic.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Some Minor Details on The Creators Tweeter. Popularity Polls are being held currently. Voting for Favorite Character and Sub Character Ends on 25th March 2018

Throw in your Votes Folks! Personally i want M.O.W 002 Nina to win. The Sweetest Bio-Weapon you will ever face in the entire game.

Seriously? The Tanuki Clerk is actually that popular? i mean sure he did gave concern for the Hero when he was seduced by the Twins but still... Joke Vote. :p

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Seriously? The Tanuki Clerk is actually that popular? i mean sure he did gave concern for the Hero when he was seduced by the Twins but still... Joke Vote. :p
Hey! I voted for him and you mean the cats not the twins (the twins are the blue and green dolls). I agree with Alex this is a tough choice, I'm leaning to Mukuro atm but all the girls in this one manages to my big switches this time

The sub-character vote is for 1, a scientist(I think), 2, the twin doll, 3, The Tanuki Clerk, and 4, ether "the dude in the helicopter who you briefly see getting assaulted at the end of the game" or "the person who was watching your battle with Nina on TV"

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
When will people learn that using insecure online polls is a bad idea. Out of respect for the creator I voted normally, but if I really wanted to... heh. Seriously, don't be silly, say no to online polls. And what's up with the tanuki clerk? How does the joke character get more votes then the twins after they had their own scene in the game?

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
And what's up with the tanuki clerk? How does the joke character get more votes then the twins after they had their own scene in the game?
by being more likeable and relatable. this is just a popularly poll after all.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
while the cats, Mukuro and Nina are all neck to neck

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also I'm not tech savvy, so I'll try to explain my situation.
I downloaded all 3 files for Dargoth's RPGTranslator, then the patch itself. I then open the RPGTranslator, select the game file, select RPGMKTRANSPATCH.
The first option is simple. I just select the game itself.
The second one is tricky. It automatically selects the translation folder for the game, or I can select the more obvious one, the RPGMKTRANSLATE patch
I've tried both. I play the game on the new folder, but everything is still in Japanese.
Anything I could still do to get it to work? I'm running the game with XP Pack2 compatibility, I haven't tried it while using the translator, but I doubt that's the issue. Do I need to manually do anything?
Edit: Found the issue, I believe. The Translator might not work with version 2.0

Last edited:

shadow1029

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Also I'm not tech savvy, so I'll try to explain my situation.
I downloaded all 3 files for Dargoth's RPGTranslator, then the patch itself. I then open the RPGTranslator, select the game file, select RPGMKTRANSPATCH.
The first option is simple. I just select the game itself.
The second one is tricky. It automatically selects the translation folder for the game, or I can select the more obvious one, the RPGMKTRANSLATE patch
I've tried both. I play the game on the new folder, but everything is still in Japanese.
Anything I could still do to get it to work? I'm running the game with XP Pack2 compatibility, I haven't tried it while using the translator, but I doubt that's the issue. Do I need to manually do anything?
Edit: Found the issue, I believe. The Translator might not work with version 2.0
It works with 2.0, but you may have to run RPGTranslator as an admin after deleting the translated folder. For the first option in RPGTranslator, directly choose the Game.exe file. For the second, choose the RPGMKTRANSPATCH file Dargoth provided. The third option is automatically filled in, but make sure there isn't a folder with that name already just in case.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I cant even go back to that fight.... Well you want to get rid of the two debuffs that are the blue heart with the cross using ふりはらう after than I used the skill with the text. After 3 struggles or so the music changes and gives you the options to either give up, or if you select the blank row, to struggle. After that is the boss fight.
Yeah, I've been at this part for two hours. The lust constantly rising makes it impossible for me. I use the 10-mana aura thing to knock down lust and the skill you mention to keep the hearts away, but by the third/fourth turn, it's game over regardless.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It works with 2.0, but you may have to run RPGTranslator as an admin after deleting the translated folder. For the first option in RPGTranslator, directly choose the Game.exe file. For the second, choose the RPGMKTRANSPATCH file Dargoth provided. The third option is automatically filled in, but make sure there isn't a folder with that name already just in case.
Still no luck yet. Poking around a bit more to see what I can do.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks to Dargoth for clarifying something.
The Translator has a checkbox called "Create Patch" that I assumed meant to create a file for the patch to go into-- that or just patch it in general-- but instead it just stopped the game from being patched entirely for odd reasons. Running that as admin fixed my translation problem.
Now I can watch my character hopelessly, endlessly, furiously lose to silvergirl fight 2 in English, sweet.
tldr I can't win this fight for some reason, despite clear instructions. Probably because I have no idea what the skills have been doing until this point (Imagine being this guy) so I'll update when I pass that 2 Intelligence check.

Hatter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone reupload Dragoth's transation? Seems like link in 182 post is dead...