What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone reupload Dragoth's transation? Seems like link in 182 post is dead...
Still works for me.

Finally beat iron maiden.
A useful tip is to use adrenaline on your second turn, making her lust gains a bit useless, then just using vitamins etc to keep everything else up. Abilities don't work as well as items, excluding the obvious one you use to free yourself from the crotch/nipple spam. Her being able to consecutively use those skills make her battle unpredictably unfair since she has such a decent build.
Also tried kicking mantis in the face for my amusement. Nothing happened, still got tongue-jobbed.
Never been grossed out by my protag getting oral but here's to a first.
Might just be the odd animation effect.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also, any idea on what the "revenge" thing is, and why I have a present box on my status screen? Still level one, so I haven't killed anyone.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For anyone not aware, using the bronze box for a mob will cause you to fight them when you sleep.
if you win, as far as pacifism goes, mine usually auto lets her go, giving me the currency.
If you... "Lose", you gain the regular debuff, or so I've seen. However, you also get the skillpoint, so consider it something similar to gallery but skillpoint farming instead. This is useful when you get to near the end, and you want to NG+ allthewhile having your stats ready.
Edit: Winning obviously counts as "fully rested"

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is that a triple post? For the cat girls there are a few positions that I haven't seen in the game's files and I don't know how to unlock them. Probably in the recall rooms, I guess.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is that a triple post? For the cat girls there are a few positions that I haven't seen in the game's files and I don't know how to unlock them. Probably in the recall rooms, I guess.
Perhaps a mistake of the dev, but from "catgirls" aren't the twins the only ones?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Speaking of mob personalities, why does the maternal rabbit ask to suck the energy out as you ask for mercy as she sends you on your way?
Thanks for sucking the life out of me, mum

Here's some bugs, starting with the game-breaker.
Loading anything before the 2-2 helicopter as a NG+ or chapter select causes the reticles to spawn in front of you, making the entire area inaccessible once you meet the doll twins. Whatever you do, don't load anything before that as NG+ or chapter select after already beating it. Otherwise, you best hope you saved recently before that.

Maternal Bunny recruitment bug.
After recruiting the Maternal Bunny, exit through right door, not left. Going left then returning causes your character to not visibly spawn in, and you can't enter doors.

If anyone has information about the "revenge" system, or why "corruption" seems free in Hell but 100 affection is needed to wipe from specific character options, I'd love to hear it.
As for the grab system, is it completely randomized about your odds of escape? Seems a bit underwhelming spamming loss for skill points, only to have issues getting away from the 3rd corruption level by the accident spams.

Last edited:

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Don't want to be that guy but...

There's a very nice "Edit post" button down there for you. I suggest you use that to add stuff instead of tripleposting, unless it's something important.
Thanks and have a great day.

kuzno12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone willing to share the Dargoth Translation for Chapter 1? The Link at #182 is definitely dead and I'm struggling with all of these runes...

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't want to be that guy but...

There's a very nice "Edit post" button down there for you. I suggest you use that to add stuff instead of tripleposting, unless it's something important.
Thanks and have a great day.
Understandable and fixed. Some forums go to the extremes when it comes to editing for whatever reason.

Anyone willing to share the Dargoth Translation for Chapter 1? The Link at #182 is definitely dead and I'm struggling with all of these runes...
Email him.

there is also 3 scenes for plant girl 1) when they gang up on you in last basement (without cg) 2)blowjob if you not free from restraints 3)handjob if you sleep in pink bed wearing certain amulet
also there is extra scenes with all girls in "pocket castle" when relationship is 100 (but with old cg's).
Explain how to get the first two points, in more detail.

Between chapter 1 & 2 there's an image of the catgirl twins but in what looks like a spitroast position. Curious how to get that one.

Last edited:

mikceron

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Explain how to get the first two points, in more detail.
1-2 2)room № 3 cutscene with plan girl capturing you (not fight back = scene) 1) last dark room with gas in it lose to one of plant girls in basement

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1-2 2)room № 3 cutscene with plan girl capturing you (not fight back = scene) 1) last dark room with gas in it lose to one of plant girls in basement
Thanks a bunch

And oh boy here comes the arachnid!

Spinneret mating, and some sort of face-to-face intimidation in another photo. Might be a weird AVP kiss scene.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is it a full translation of chapter 1 or just basic UI stuff?

Reputation score
Re-uploaded it on the 13th Page. Or you can actually just use this. Re-Uploaded a 3rd time in case some dude decides to report again.

I Hope the Creator actually meant the Full Original English Translations for Chapter 3... Perhaps he meant by 50 Retweets instead of 50 Likes? in any case, i have already Retweeted it

Last edited:

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
If someone else wants to have a translated version that works fine even after Episode 2. Here's how (if you are RPG Maker savvy):

I-Get the game with episode 1, 2 or latter
II-Apply Dargoth's translation using RPGMakerTransv4.5 or latter.
III-DON'T BLINDLY COPY THAT EPISODE 1 PATCH (Data/Scripts.rvdata2) but instead:

Get RPG Maker VX Ace, open the RPGMakerAce game project file (you can generate one with RPG Maker Decrypter)

Open the script named 高性能タイマー

Change the stuff at line 137 to
Code:
  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  # ● 描画用テキストの作成
  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  alias tmgtimer_sprite_timer_timer_text timer_text
  def timer_text
  #  if TMGTIMER::USE_HIGH_PRECISION
  #    sprintf("%02d:%02d.%03d", @total_sec / 60, @total_sec % 60,
  #      $game_timer.msec % 1000)
  #  else
  #    tmgtimer_sprite_timer_timer_text
  #  end
  end
This is the thing that messes with text hookers:
Code:
 sprintf("%02d:%02d.%03d", @total_sec / 60, @total_sec % 60,$game_timer.msec % 1000)
This is what you want to disable by putting that damn code in commentary (with #).
I take no credit for that fix as I just looked at the episode 1 patch.

Note 1: This fix should work for latter game versions as I do not expect the game creator to make major change in the 高性能タイマー script.

Note 2: Blindly copying Scripts.rvdata2 from episode 1 will screw up the filter you get in flash back scenes, the quick save/load used for the helicopter scene and the time machine memories, as well as some random stuff. For latter versions, there will be even more erroneous scripts (bugs).

Note 3: The new Scripts.rvdata2 should work and you can share it (I won't so wait for someone that cares enough to post it and keep it updated).
You can skip everything if you find a Scripts.rvdata2 that matches your game version.

Hope it helps.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Either a ratgirl or just a rat is also pictured here. Can't read moonrune.
So next update sounds like it's going all-out woodsy, with what looks like a slug/snake, definitely as spider, and now a little nibble cridder.
I'm also thinking he may have more in store even after chapter 4 due to the room sizes, unless it's just going to be two characters with many different animations (hoping so, hoping not, who knows)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Between chapter 1 & 2 there's an image of the catgirl twins but in what looks like a spitroast position. Curious how to get that one.
once again the catgirls are not twins

chapter four will be 4 bosses battles iirc

Reputation score
Four Boss Battles Huh? Most likely Three of them will be MOWs and Last one will be an original demon.

Silly humans... you can't just summon demons and expect to control them. At least you managed to weaponize a few.

By the way, i liked how those one of the assault helicopter pilot choose to kill the main character by using the usual missile & gatling gun method.
Wise Decision compared to using MOW 003. Pity how they got killed by that very thing at the end. RIP Apache Pilots, your Sacrifice will be in vain.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The monster girl from Chapter one hasn't returned since, she might be one of the bosses of chapter 4. Though given MOW 001 scared her off, who knows. Poll ended, not surprised I lost both of them. Seriously, picked a freaking Tanuki, not surprised the doll won though, she had the best scenes in the game. Man I hate polls..