What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The monster girl from Chapter one hasn't returned since, she might be one of the bosses of chapter 4. Though given MOW 001 scared her off, who knows. Poll ended, not surprised I lost both of them. Seriously, picked a freaking Tanuki, not surprised the doll won though, she had the best scenes in the game. Man I hate polls..
<-Voted Tanuki

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finding myself STILL loving this game.

help me accomplish this.... I already download the ENGLISH TEST PROTO file. and it works good. but i want a gallery that has all the monsters in a room so i can just choose which to battle. is this possible? please and thank you.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Finding myself STILL loving this game.

help me accomplish this.... I already download the ENGLISH TEST PROTO file. and it works good. but i want a gallery that has all the monsters in a room so i can just choose which to battle. is this possible? please and thank you.
Gotta have them befriended. Then you will have those blue boxes you can equip. Each box represents a monster. Equip it and go to sleep and you will fight. Make sure not to equip the purple card so you see the game over H.

Speaking of befriending, I've yet to find a savefile that has all the monsters in their rooms to talk to them for version 2.

Reputation score
My Favorite Character in SHRIFT. If i recall correctly, she is a Resident from the Demon World and trying to Return to her world or attempting to control the human world.

That Beautiful smile and gorgeous smooth purple hair... and the black ribbon... oh gawd yes... i believe she is the only succubus in the entire game. MOW 002 being a Bat.

Euff said, Her Sadistic Evil Smile is capable of giving me goosebumps and an erection. Absolute Perfection.

I remembered seeing a H-Scene on the creator's twitter page with these two Puppet and the one who can ZA WARUDO! on top of you. Is there such scene in Chapter 2?

What's their story again? Are they the ones who serve the princess during the flash back in chapter 2?

Our Lovely Shop owner who provide us with a huge amount of end game equipment at the final part of Chapter 2.

No idea what's her story... That's a Tengu right?

One of the last two chapters... we might have to fight the very one that helped us survive throughout the entire game.

What was that saying again? "You bite the very hand that feeds you"

Then again she seemed like she has a shit ton of HP and can easily break a Steel wall with a fist. Overpowered Oni girl.

Reputation score
how is nina a bat?
You know, her shadows, ivory and ebony. Am i the only one who thinks shadow represents bats?
And ironically despite Bats constantly hiding in the dark caves, This Nina must have took notice of human culture and decide to shine as much as possible.

God... Such a good girl... how could humans weaponize her...

Last edited:
Reputation score
if you lost both your parents at a very young age in an alley at night then you are one.

Did I mention your mum's name has to be Martha?

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
They never say Nina is a bat though.
Her description:
<<MOW Weapons Number E-002 "Idol"
The girl who hosts "Human Reverse Rape Show" aired on Demon World TV.
She summons backup dancers (バクダンサー reads Baku Dansou and not Bato Dansou/Bat dancers) from her body to battle in dance fights, the star of her show is the human who lose and is reverse-raped.>>

She is also said to have power that 'rivals a demon king' (魔王級).
She should be an artificial succubus or at least artificial demon and not some mere werebat, bat or dark knight impersonation.

You know, her shadows, ivory and ebony. Am i the only one who thinks shadow represents bats?
Her summons should logically be shadow backup dancers (you know, shining idol and stuff).

Know your waifu(s)

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
They never say Nina is a bat though.
Her description:
<<MOW Weapons Number E-002 "Idol"
The girl who hosts "Human Reverse Rape Show" aired on Demon World TV.
She summons backup dancers (バクダンサー reads Baku Dansou and not Bato Dansou/Bat dancers) from her body to battle in dance fights, the star of her show is the human who lose and is reverse-raped.>>

She is also said to have power that 'rivals a demon king' (魔王級).
She should be an artificial succubus or at least artificial demon and not some mere werebat, bat or dark knight impersonation.

Her summons should logically be shadow backup dancers (you know, shining idol and stuff).

Know your waifu(s)
fun fact they are are actually the ribbon on her dress.

also after the fight it's reviled that
MOW Weapons Number E-002 "Idol" is really MOW Weapons Number E-002 "Marionette" or that that's a alternate codename for her or she's being manipulated by the real MOW Weapons Number E-002

boombome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New update added a "Pink Bed" to the episode 2.
For those who want to know where it is:
The Doll boss area, its the futon in the left most room, The enemy is the grey sweater cat in a cowgirl position

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hmm, seems like whatever is needed to trigger the cat futon rape scene requires you to not have her already captured since I can't seem to active it either from the event recall machine or by going back to chapter 2-2. I'm guessing you need to give in to her demands, but right before you would satisfy the conditions to capture her you choose to get cured, get the key and leave? This would be the only scene in the game that's locked out at the moment if you completed the game, I hope the creator implements it in the love shack at least.

Also since he added a new scene for the cat I guess that means the poll was just for fun. since it was the doll girl that won. I like this dev more and more.

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hmm, seems like whatever is needed to trigger the cat futon rape scene requires you to not have her already captured since I can't seem to active it either from the event recall machine or by going back to chapter 2-2. I'm guessing you need to give in to her demands, but right before you would satisfy the conditions to capture her you choose to get cured, get the key and leave? This would be the only scene in the game that's locked out at the moment if you completed the game, I hope the creator implements it in the love shack at least.

Also since he added a new scene for the cat I guess that means the poll was just for fun. since it was the doll girl that won. I like this dev more and more.
you have to have the yellow/blue bar half way down or equip the dream bell thingy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
you have to have the yellow/blue bar half way down or equip the dream bell thingy
Oh, you're right. Good job~. The dev recently posted a new animation on his pixiv. I don't know if I should hide it just for spoilers though.

Bromo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re-uploaded it on the 13th Page. Or you can actually just use this. Re-Uploaded a 3rd time in case some dude decides to report again.

It seems to be down again ..
Can anyone reupload it, maybe at a different site? Maybe it's mexshare who deletes this and not some report .. don't know why they should do this, but nowadays ...
mega, zippyshare, dropbox, drive are the best imo
I picked it up again since I played the demo and know why I could never enjoy it. I'm complete lost without at least an translation of the ui/skills and/or some kind of tutorial.
I can only fight the dog but even she is quit tough without knowing what you do

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
okay, this is sooo confusing to me
im at half health blue and yellow
i cant get to sleep at the pink bed by the fox
i tried every item i have, cant go to sleep...please help

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It seems to be down again ..
Can anyone reupload it, maybe at a different site? Maybe it's mexshare who deletes this and not some report .. don't know why they should do this, but nowadays ...
mega, zippyshare, dropbox, drive are the best imo
I picked it up again since I played the demo and know why I could never enjoy it. I'm complete lost without at least an translation of the ui/skills and/or some kind of tutorial.
I can only fight the dog but even she is quit tough without knowing what you do
it's not really compatible with a chapter 2 copy and can cause glitches and crashes. just a warning

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
okay, i have the dream bell now equipped, but the bed is still not accessible, do i not sleep in the bed by the doll girl?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bumped for new update that just came out today.
Update note just says "Gallery 【 Guest 】 1 additional points", will check out later tonight.