What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i still havent gotten the new enemy to spawn.....i just gave up and waiting for a save

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I cant beat the scene that has that "audience request" thing. just cant win. i will wait for full save on this.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
i still havent gotten the new enemy to spawn.....i just gave up and waiting for a save
What new enemy? I thought the only thing new was the gem you get from the doll's room that lets you properly fight her using the machine now.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I cant beat the scene that has that "audience request" thing. just cant win. i will wait for full save on this.
if dance mode is too hard try doing it as a normal fight (I find dance mode better myself since max lust isn't istant death for once)

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
You can cheese it if you click outside of the window. This will pause the game and let you prepare for the inputs. I'm not proud of it but that's the only way I found to safely beat that boss.

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Question, if I buy the Japanese version of the game on DLsite will I still be able to view the English translation?

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
Question, if I buy the Japanese version of the game on DLsite will I still be able to view the English translation?
Yes, if you download an apply Dargoth's partial translation patch for episode 1 (it uses RPGMakerTransv4.5 which is pretty awesome as it will not erase the new content the creator added in episode 2).
BUT you will have issues with text hookers as the patch doesn't change a portion of code that adds hidden text which, in return, overflows text hookers with "000:00000".
If you want them gone then you apply the script.rvdata2 patch for episode 1 (which is less awesome as it erases content from Episode 2)
SO you either switch to vanilla when you encounter a bug, or make your own script.rvdata2 patch for episode 2, or find another way to clean the hooked text.

Or you wait for the author to release an english version of the game, or you ask him to change the faulty script.

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
new update today, some kind of guest in gallerie is what he said...i have no idea what that is nor have i figured it out yet

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I bought the game on dlsite but all links to the translation are down. Googled and still found nothing.

Anyone can PM the translation files, please?

StainSpear

Reputation score
I bought the game on dlsite but all links to the translation are down. Googled and still found nothing.

Anyone can PM the translation files, please?
The translation just kinda works with part 1 , there is no translation for the updated version if you use Dargoth's in it , it will crash.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
New enemy announced. Looks like we're getting a spider version of Emp-chan! (with vore)

Google translate :
"The new demon who is going to appear in chapter 3-2.
Originally thought to be a beautiful goddess, she brought to herself the wrath of a god who turn her into a a spider creature.
She is thus brutal. Having a twisted personality, she just exhaust her human prey and sucks out mercilessly their body fluids.
The part visible to the human face is the lower jaw, after swallowing it makes me swallow all the partners.

[Aconitum]
A small spider-type devil living in Arkeny's nest a lot.
Although it is independent, Arkenny's magician (= not young)
It sticks to the crotch of a human who wanders around the nest, takes it in its large abdomen, and digests it while converting it into nutrients.
How victims are conscious, they will be pickled until they are sucked and killed by Arkenny

I am planning to be able to set filters for people who are not good at swallowing expressions.

I started Ci - en. 【
Although it is limited to supporters, I am distributing data that can mock battle with Mr. Arkeny. "

The translation just kinda works with part 1 , there is no translation for the updated version if you use Dargoth's in it , it will crash.
Like I said in a previous post, Dargoth's patch don't create any bug. Only the outdated fix to remove the 000000 in hooked texts does as it is incompatible with updated versions of the game. Third time I say this: I'm totally ignored --'.
Anyway, PMed the patch.

Last edited:

quintet44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Out of curiosity, what ever happened to that "retweet 50 times for an official translation to English" ?

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Spider girl ain't new. She's been posted on his twitter multiple times. He just posted a sphinx monster today.

takeshicloak

Reputation score
If anyone is still struggling with Machine Translation, my suggestion is to just use ITH, not ITHVNR. Then you can add a filter to just remove all the characters from the repeating "00:00" text.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
One of the options on Ci-en, the 500 yen option, is to support the guy to translate it into english. So far 3 people..Might do it myself.

-Thebenefits of supporting are basically just getting access to content sooner. Though if you pledge you don't get to see the stuff released on previous months. Bummer

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd rather him finish the game *then* give us the English patch, rather than patching it before I even get to see what's up next.
To each their own, though.

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Edit: Ah hell, what @Zabs mentioned is true, only access to stuff from the month ya pledge, I started on May, so I got from spider chan forward. Either that or he started Ci-en on may haha. This is just like enty which kinda made me run away from it.

If anyone is curious, as mentioned above,

I am currently supporting him on the 500 points option. You also get a access to a "battle simulator" on certain newer monsters so far. (Spider, Sphinx and recently added another post with a big zip file which I think may be the green mermaid)

Go support if ya can :p, had to buy DLsite points, that now that I think about it, can probably be bought with PayPal? Need to confirm, since they are just points.

Last edited:

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
I just bought SHRIFT from the Japanese DLsite
Is there anyway I can patch the game like before so I don't get 00:00 timer spam during text hooking in previous versions?

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help

Last edited: