What's new

RPG [WILD FLOWER] Princess Collette's Great Adventure! (RJ212458)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New game out by WILD FLOWER, creator of SLAVE QUEST and TOKYO TENMA

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/DmRnq"><a href="//imgur.com/DmRnq"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Been searching around, but can't find a link. There's one on Anime-Sharing, but it's a Velka link, so it's missing a part...

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Burningscarlet

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Jesus, sorry but I have no idea how to add pictures and links properly on the new format

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Jesus, sorry but I have no idea how to add pictures and links properly on the new format
Can you still use BBCode?

Code:
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/img.dlsite.jp\/modpub\/images2\/work\/doujin\/RJ213000\/RJ212458_img_main.jpg"}[/IMG2]
gives

Edit: Okay, that does seem messed up. The whole point of the
Code:
 tags is to not parse any code inside them...

Last edited:

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Tried running the game and it hits me with such a BS error that I've never seen. (I can't post pics yet).

The error states:

---------------------------
Access to the path 'C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\sgb_engine_tmp\GameSettings.sgr' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)

at Yukar.Common.FileUtil.getFileStream(String path)

at Yukar.Engine.Program.isSgbProject(String dir)

at Yukar.Engine.Program.doApplication()
OK

I've never heard of this and I have no idea how to fix it. Is it that hard to play pixel games today?

Edit: Nevermind, found out about this BS scan saying that It doesn't support the OpenGL for the Parallels Desktop version and that I need to update my Graphics driver (which only works for the 64-bit versions) to start running the program. Guess I'm not gonna play this game without spending money on a new operating system.

Last edited:

wench

Reputation score
Okay, im really really getting anoyed. I have no knowadge of japanese and i can not read it. But i've been usually able to brute force my way trough games like this. But this... what do i do in this game? i downed from Burningscarlet's link and started playing the 9 lvl save managed to get 1 scene with the princess but that was just talking to the guy in the castle. But after that? I went to the "big tree" in the centre opened a chest and started wondering around for quite a bit. Found no reason / logic behind the RNG madness that is that labyrinth Help me. Please

turaga008

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Would appreciate a full save if anyone has managed to beat the game

aarrrr120

Reputation score
To Help people get started. I didn't continue, but began a new game.

I talked to everyone including outside the castle. I think the only important people were the green guy next to the throne and the king in the house on the right side of town.
It then let me go to the dungeon(?) inside the castle and do things to the girl who eventually joins you. She is all the way to the left past what will be the animation gallery.
After she got beat up I was able to leave town and start fighting monsters in the cave just past the bridge.
None of the monsters did anything H-like during battle. I've tried various ways of dying so I assume it doesn't work like that.

Some scenes have unlocked for me at locations that can't be avoided like the start of a bridge or stairs.

Dungeons become unlocked as you beat them. The Star shapes on the signs tell you the order.

TLDR: Go kill stuff and check back in the castle dungeon when you accomplish things. Scenes happen, but I haven't figured out why yet.

Edit: I seem to be stuck at the same place as Wench after completing the well, flower garden, monolith, and cave. No Idea how to continue.

Last edited:

wench

Reputation score

Here i got past the labirynth part. GL HF I have no idea how i did it nor do i case GAME ON.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
This game is actually quite fun. I'm not sure if it's due to this RPG engine, but the game is so smooth and really good looking. This engine even has dynamic shadows, like wut? And the sprites are really fucking good, I currently saw only 3 sprite sex scenes, but I'm impressed by how good they are. Even the voice acting is nothing to laugh about. As for the actual game, I'm kind of stuck. Got through 4 dungeons and didn't get a reward. Only the first dungeon gave me a tentacle scene (The dungeon that you come across when you first venture in the world). Found a couple of CG scenes but that's about it. I have no idea how to get the powers to remove those blue/red flames and the electricity.

I did unlock some blue dude in the castle, but I'm not certain what he does. Sadly I don't speak japanese, and this engine can't be hooked to translate automatically

Anyways here's my save if you're too lazy to grind, currently level 10, with some of the best equipment I could buy.

aarrrr120

Reputation score
Figured a couple more things out.
The way to get the wizard in your castle is to collect an item from all the glowing trees in the flower patch dungeon
If you see a guy wandering around the map, he will sell you a key to the castle dungeon for 500 gold
In the tree maze you get another party member so don't leave until you found her.
The Path: Up, Right, Up, Up, Right, Up.

The new party member can get rid of the blue magic orbs and let you into tower castle where you get another party member!

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, a bit more info. After getting the party member from the tower, you have to go back through the Well dungeon and you'll find a boss there that wasn't there if you've searched through there earlier.
Defeating it gives another h-scene and the Ice Rod, which allows you to remove the red flames.
Though I'm a bit stumped about what to do next. You can go inside the house and you find a cat girl, who becomes a party member if the preview screenies are any indication but no idea how to recruit her.
Defeating the boss also seems to unfreeze the soldiers that were frozen in front of the tower earlier, which might be a lead on where to go next but I don't have much ideas at the moment.
I'm assuming you need the cat girl to remove the electricity but I wonder if it has to do with having a full party that prevents you from having the catgirl join.
No idea on some of the castle town scenes. I know there's a scene added to a location that's added to the town when you level the town to level 2 at the wizard or something and another from the princess being forced to give a blowjob to someone with an npc that spawns when the town is level 3.
Though since I'm going of doing this through trial and error and admittedly not machine translating any of it, I'm not sure what the required item is to level the town to level 3, I'm guessing its the flowers found in the well or the item at the end of the castle dungeon.
Edit: So it seems like you just have to go to the pier that's near the catgirl's house and catch fish for her or something. Get one then give it to her, repeat again and you get an event.
The Cat Girl's house then becomes a hub of sorts where you can switch your additional party members around, excluding the princess and the mc who always need to be in the party.

Last edited:

aarrrr120

Reputation score
I think it might have to be the 'correct' fish. I've fished until it wont let me anymore and the cat girl remains unresponsive. The wizard in the castle made me lv2, but I've no idea if that's relevant. It turns out I can sell the fish I have, but I don't know how to get more bait(?).

Not sure where I found a dildo, but that's what you need to get past the immobile zombie woman.

Edit: The male zombies occasionally drop bait. It's a squiggly worm.

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
After bothering to machine translate stuff a bit more, the wizard in town governs what is known as the rumor level, which unlocks more of the town scenes, the sign board next to him explaining what items you need to give him for him to increase it. To reach level 4(or 3? I'm not sure what the current level is in my town) needs 3 flowers, best paper(?) and some sort of drop from the golems.
From what I can tell so far, two of the monster pixel h-scenes come out of post-game. I assume the rest of the scenes in the top part of the gallery area are tied to rumor levels.
I'm also still missing the 6th CG scene which I assume is something in post-game too unless I missed something earlier.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Errr... ok I don't know what I'm missing?!
I've finished the flower patch dungeon while collecting all the items from the glowing trees (10 flowers of some sort)
Then I went to the castle and traded the flowers with the guy there and the blue cloaked dude appears.
I then finished the stage with the slimes and unlocked a scene with a warrior girl that bangs the princess.
After clearing this last stage, I went to the castle and the blue cloaked dude did something which I don't know what it was...
Now I can't progress anywhere. I've not found the tree maze you guys talk about.

Also, I've bought the key from the guy running around the map, but I've no idea where the damn castle dungeon is...

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
After clearing this last stage, I went to the castle and the blue cloaked dude did something which I don't know what it was...
Now I can't progress anywhere. I've not found the tree maze you guys talk about.

Also, I've bought the key from the guy running around the map, but I've no idea where the damn castle dungeon is...
If I recall right, the 2nd time the wizard/blue-cloak guy upgrades the rumor level it unlocks a scene at this area in-between the weapons shop and the inn from checking the signboard that's suddenly now there. I don't remember if you had to check on the princess on her cell a few times before or after checking it to trigger the scene.
I think the shop's inventory also upgrades as a result of whatever the wizard actually does.

As for the dungeons, the castle dungeon is not in the starting town itself but it's the building with the barred door to the north of the first dungeon, its the building that doesn't have electricity blocking it.
The tree maze area is accessed by touching the large tree to the north of the first dungeon, I think there's a condition for being able to enter the area though that I'm not sure of since it can't be accessed earlier on.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, nvm I figured it out.
By checking the wooden board that magically appeared near the blacksmith triggered a public humilliation scene.
Then, after randomly talking to everyone in town several times and returning the castle another scene is unlocked where the princess is beaten and banged.
After all this, I can finally go to the tree maze lol...

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score
its sad that for some games you have to run around and ask every single npc twice to get further because you cant hook any text properly :confused: even if its easy to get through the game without knowing what they say there is people like me who want to know how the heroine "ends up sucking a hobos dick after talking to a cat" ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.